Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive (14389 Views)

Annie Idibia & 2face Stun At Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin's Wedding(Pics / 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? / ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Libkid(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
Julieccentric:

Keep quiet kid!!! Na you wan marry am before? shocked
julie i bet ur guy is ugly dats y u supporting her
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Libkid(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
Teenage Money:

One of the ppl wey no suppose see 2013
i bet u wont live to see 2moroa bro.ugly a**hole
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by lanrefront1(m): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2012
press world: Annie Macaulay said this thing because of these 4 reasons in the link below.

I agree with her because she is a novice in the world of handsome men.

Or maybe she haven't seen men like, David Beckamp, Nas, Mr Nigeria, Tom Cruise, brad Pitt, Christian Ronaldo, Messi, Chris Brown, Lilwayne, Michael Jackson etc...smiley

www.lakotai.com/blog/2012/11/24/annie-macaulay-4-simple-reasons-tuface-idibia-chose-her/

What is wrong with you guys? Talking about finesse for guys, Tuface is definitely way way above what may be considered average.

And yeah, Tuface is as fine as any of these guys u mentioned.

So if she says her man is the finest man alive, its not too-big of a claim for her to make. If she has an ugly husband, then it would have been another matter altogether.
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by izyrach(f): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
i laugh in pigin language, bt seriously u are entitled to ur opinions nice one
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by dplomaticVal: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
hope tuface wld appreciate this her gesture....
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by bclipse(f): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2013
Y is tuface never smilin in any of their pix.hope he s happy oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akon Grabs A Big Black Booty After Rejecting Dark SkinnedModels (Pictures) / Korra Obidi Denies Cheating On Her Ex-Husband While Pregnant / Nancy Isime Was Dancing And Playing Almost Naked With Her Friends In The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.