Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258002 members, 1696481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2014 at 02:35 AM

Pls Help With The Code To Hack Phcn Prepaid Electricity Meter. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pls Help With The Code To Hack Phcn Prepaid Electricity Meter. (1495 Views)

How To Unlock Security Code In Any Phone Without Knowing The Code / The Smart Meter And How It Is Being Hacked / I Need Help: Glo Code To Subscribe For Daily Internet Usage (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Pls Help With The Code To Hack Phcn Prepaid Electricity Meter. by garex: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2012
GUDMRNIN NL, I SERIOUSLY AND URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP. IS DIA ANYONE OUT THERE DAT HAVE THE CODE TO HACK PHCN PREPAID ELECTRICITY METER Dats the one dat does not use a smartcard? IN ODA TO REDUCE OR STOP ITS READIN, I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL AND APPRECIATE IT ALOT IF MY DEMAND IS MET. THANX ALOT. LONG LIVE NL

(0) (Reply)

Affordale Sale Price For Fairly Used 20kva And 15kva Perkins Diesel Generators! / Freeware Hotspot Billing Software Needed / Get A Free, Brand New Laptop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.