Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Speak Against Jubilation Over Governors Death By Northerners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patrick Obahiagbon Speak Against Jubilation Over Governors Death By Northerners (758 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja / Willie Obiano Hosts Pete Edochie At Governors House (pic) / Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speak Against Jubilation Over Governors Death By Northerners by Genuinegists: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2012
Whilst I feel tongue tied that we are witnessing another "air mishap" that has taken the lives of fellow Nigerians,I am utterly shocked to hear of the jubilation in certain Northern political quarters and muslim youths in Kaduna state.Just too too cruddy and It is Beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment,I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation,quintessential abnegation,eulogizeable simplicity, humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service and head to unity as one Nation.
more@:http://www./coruscating-mo…by-northerners/ ‎

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Didn't Buy Any N30m Aston Martin Vintage Car / Which Actors/actresses Do U Wish Where Your's? / We Will Give Hollywood A Run For Their Money - Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.