Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan (12966 Views)

Bristow Helicopter Crash Survivors In Lagos (photos) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by kulikuli26: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2012
To imagine this man is a supposed leader in dis country is a big shame,how can a leader be making dis kind of divisive statement,u have a region populated by muslims and u are questioning why there were just 4 Northern xtain govs,how many was he actually expectinghow many govs are muslims in SS and SE,yet u hear some pple supporting dis utterly divisive statement.I just can't understand why we allow dis pple to deceive us all d time,its obvious this man is simply trying to build public sympathy for himself.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by yuzedo: 9:22am On Dec 21, 2012
A nigga scared yo! grin
Pray for you khor! undecided Abi u be my papa??
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by JoannaSedley(f): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2012
donigspain: Your username looks FOREIGN but your reasoning is quite LOCAL. I suspect a case of MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder).
HAhahahahahaha ,what about bipolar and the rest of the neurotic disorders. Thanks to the internet for the opportunity to have multiple PD, it ease a lot of tensions. Come on, loosen up. And by the way what do you think of the topic.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by lacasa: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2012
doctokwus: So it was d muslims dat told Suntai to go& fly a chopper he was clearly not competent to fly.This is a supposed gov of a state talking like a typical drunkard in a beer parlour;any wonder nigeria has refused to move into d 21st century?

i wonder oo
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by jude33084(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2012
We all know that it was a foul play but Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† we don't know is who played it undecided
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by simpleseyi: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2012
Yes! I am very sure there is fowl and chicken play. It is the muslims that told Gov Suntai to steal people's money, use it to buy jet/copter and start roaming about in the airspace. Can you board a plan flown by a learner?

It is also the muslims that told Gov Yakowa to leave his official duties and fly to Bayelsa to attend burial using a government bought and maintained Naval copter. Is the naval copter bought with the mases money supposed for private burial?

some south-south govs have also bought jets with the masses money, thievenubu the jagaban even own First Nation airline, pls tell other govs too to get their own jets and start flying themselves too like their friend gov Suntai.

800,000 jobless masses applied for 1,500 INEC jobs while PhD holders applied for Dangote drivers job yet our president has included money to buy two other presidential jets in 2013 budget to add to the existing 10 presidential planes. Our mama, that is mama Charlie of England flies British Airways, also the British Prime Minister flies Business class on British Airways, none of them has palace jets or PM jets yet all our office holders want private/office jets.

With all these, Gov Suswan said muslims want to get rid of all christian governors. I think he is very right but his statement is incomplete. Muslims and real followers of Christ are praying to God to help us erase all corrupt public office holders. Guns and riffles we have none but our God that brought down the wall of Jericho and also also wiped out all those that attacked Rosulilahi (SAW) is still alive and has started the SPIRITUAL REVOLUTION.

9 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2012
5much: how come Nigerians so much believe in superstition.

This isn't a superstition, it is Suspicion. Some people are suspecting Foul play.
wink
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by donigspain(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Joanna Sedley: HAhahahahahaha ,what about bipolar and the rest of the neurotic disorders. Thanks to the internet for the opportunity to have multiple PD, it ease a lot of tensions. Come on, loosen up. And by the way what do you think of the topic.
I think Suswan likes playing in the dust, if not, why should he be raising more dust when we already got enough from the Sahara.gringringrin
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by CohenJane: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2012
PapaBrowne: Dasuki wass the former Aide De Camp to IBB. That says it all.
How Jonathan kicked out his own man and appointed his enemy to take care of his security is still a mystery to me.

His wife was poisoned.
His closest Brother died strangely.
Taraba Governor PLANE Crash
Now Azazi and Yakowa
and Kaduna Governor and Gen Azazi

I have read all the comment before I got to this one, and this is the one that particularly catch my fancy, at the boldened.

Now, if all the above happens, and let's assume they are all the work of BH, under the watchful eyes of the C-in-C, so what type of C-in-C do you have?

The wife of the president was posioned - by the enemy, muslims;
The President's brother died strangely, by the enemy, muslim;
Taraba Governor involved in plane crash, by the enemies, muslims;
Former NSA and Kaduna Governor died in Chopper Crash, by the enemies, muslims.

Can you notice any pattern, does that not look like someone is not doing his/her job
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by BlueMurder(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2012
Tales by moonlight. We all know that even if the governors of Benue and Plateau States die today, their christian deputy governors will take over. Muslims are the clear minority in those states. Where has Governor Suswam dropped his thinking cap? These are the kind of 'elders' GEJ was warning during Yakowa's burial yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by nagoma(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2012
Suswam was drunk.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by israel007: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2012
[b][/b] why is everyone saying Benue is a Muslim state o why?

You guys have no clue o
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by tpapi: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2012
taraba gov piloted his own chopper by himself,d pilot dat died in dat bayelsa crash offered to airift gowon also so wat is suswan saying,i wonder wat type of weed suswan is sippin
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by nagoma(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2012
sad sad
Joanna Sedley: Northerners are really morons, making murder pointing it dirty fingers back at you. Why use choppers and jets or whatever, what about poison, car accidents, point black assasination etc must they be using one method. Damn to the assholes if this is true. I don't know anything about this oooooooo am just saying next time change method.

You mean Sadly? sad
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by nagoma(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2012
israel007: [b][/b] why is everyone saying Benue is a Muslim state o why?
You guys have no clue o

No body says so , only Suswam.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2012
No be only you O! Everybody has been saying it. The rate Helicopters with VIP are malfunctioning particularly with the Northern Christian PUBLIC Officers, it can only be BOKO HARAM. Even the last civilian plane crash has BOKO HARAM written all over it.

All others should be vigilant and the night of the long knives for 2015 has just began. GEJ take note, Sambo no go miss u Ooooo
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Wsdm: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2012
No problem. Jonathan have taught all of us how to make unguarded statement. Statement like ; 'The bulk of the votes i got from the North are from the igbo Christian residing there' knowing that their lives will be a target of some aggrieved people ; 'boko haram is in my cabinet' covertly referring to the Muslims serving under him: ' bombing is a thing we have to live with' meanwhile as a commander in chief, he couldnt live with the reality of bombing by celebrating independent day at Eagle square. Susswam or what do you call your self, tender the list evidence to drag home your point if you are indeed suppose to be taken serious.I don't know how the boko haram manage to recruit Suntai into their fold only to go and crash himself.STUPID, SPURIOUS AND NONSENSICAL STATEMENT. No Muslim public figure made such grievous allegation when Abacha and Yar'adua died in power. Which kind of training are these people given in their enclave?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by solid3(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2012
I suspected foul play too.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by drstone1: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2012
dridowu: When oda ordinary Nigerians dies , dy will not suspect foul play, so when politician dies dy suspect foul play, whoever suspect foul play is a moda fuker

Funny, How People like these think,You can deceive some people some of the time, but you cant deceive all the people all of the time....When those Senators who went for the burial of one of their slain colleagues were ambushed and slaughtered some where in plateau state early this year....it made no sense to people like you....out of the 4 "christian Governors " in the north within a brief period of 6months, 1 is dead, and the other in critical condition....with kaduna youths chanting allahu akubaru in kaduna...it still means nothing to you...Maybe its PDP or Jonathan that is killing dem...their is a disguised battle for the soul of this nation...and its manifestation is the RULE AT ALL COST and BY EVERY MEANS SYNDROME OF A CERTAIN SECTION OF NIGERIA WHO SEE THEMSELVES AS BEING BORN TO RULE OTHERS....Unfortunately.....GOD pass them....it is another TOM and Jerry Game...They will try all the tricks in their books...whether it is political manipulation,thuggery and intimidation, or Holy religious war, or terrorism and mindless killings, or Assasinations overtly or covertly, they are playing the ITS ALL OR NOTHING.....Unfortunately, their hands will not achieve their aims, their craftiness will be turned to foolishness, the way they have chosen to go is.... TO LOOSE ALL

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by SamMilla1(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2012
doctokwus: So it was d muslims dat told Suntai to go& fly a chopper he was clearly not competent to fly.This is a supposed gov of a state talking like a typical drunkard in a beer parlour;any wonder nigeria has refused to move into d 21st century?

Silly you dont even know that his chopper could have been bugged with explosive. Open your mind to realities.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by BetaThings: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2012
Sam Milla:

Silly you dont even know that his chopper could have been bugged with explosive. Open your mind to realities.
Is that the only reality?
Don't muslims fight themselves; don't Christians fight themselves
Is it right that a state governor with a Christian deputy will be making this type of statement
Suppose he is wrong? What will he have achieved/
If he is right, why not conduct investigations discreetly
Will his statement breed harmony?
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by BetaThings: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
ben4ever: comments attributed to Gabriel Suswan, the governor of Benue State, who alleged there was a plot to annihilate Christian governors from the North.

Suswan alleged that there were plans by the Boko Haram Islamic militant sect to attack him, and called on Christians in the country to pray fervently for him.

Addressing communicants of NKST Church, in High Level quarters, Makurdi on Monday, he decried a situation where only four of all the governors in the north are Christian.

“With the demise of Sir Patrick Yakowa and the almost hopeless condition of Suntai, only two of them are left standing,” he said. “I went to Germany to see Suntai and I could not believe what I saw.”
Is Suntai's Christian deputy planning to convert to Islam and take over in Benue if Sustain is assassinated?
So Suntai is virtually dead!
Suswan needs to learn how to manage information
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by ElCaballa(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
ben4ever: i have always known 2015 will be tough
Tougher than joblessness?
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by ElCaballa(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
its thie entity called nigeria is superstitious itself.its up to you to believe in it or not.as for me,i hv lost hope.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Bigzymes(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
ebucha: and who told u he is afred of muslims? Go ask ur grand father to tel u more on how benue stopped islam frm spreadin all ova nigeria.
Tell them. Even Usman dan Fodio could not pass thru benue or do SHIT.Muslims are all terrorist. cowards!!
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Capisco(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ozovehe65: I jst wonder why in dis 21st century pple still think superstitiously, myopically, am very optimistic dat dis tragedies were coincidence noting more, if at all their was a traitor, den it must come from the presidency!
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Capisco(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=Ozovehe65]I jst wonder why in dis 21st century pple still think superstitiously, myopically, am very optimistic dat dis tragedies were coincidence noting more, if at all their was a traitor, den it must come from the presidency i tink u're d 1 who is miopic here,u want 2 sound lyk d americans who leave evrytin 2 fate,bt d truth is dat u did'nt diversify ur thots,no such tin as dis is coincidental.xtain govnors in d north ar bin targeted tak it or go hug dat popular tin
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Wsdm: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
There is a saying in my language that says;' children should not throw stone at vultures', but now that elders are throwing stone at vultures, where are we heading to? If Susswam and some clowns here are saying what they should have stop others from saying, honestly we are truly in the stone age. I am not surprise if Susswam is quoting his native doctor or pastors.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by hotwax: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
You are right. All is superstitons. There is nothing such as boko-haram. Those churches bombed are just coincidence. Some chemicals just exploded by themselves in the church.
Fck brain.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by chiamyluv: 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Don Colz: It remains CAN president jet to crash... Am still waiting...:@
aπϑ also ur entire family too. Watch out wat u say b4 it backfires back on u.
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Vincent41(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
ben4ever: There seems to be no end to insinuations that Saturday’s helicopter crash, which killed a serving governor and a former national security adviser, was a sabotage.

Fingers have pointed at incumbent National Security Adviser, who has since denied any involvement. The Navy’s pronouncement that the crashed helicopter was airworthy also lent credence to the sabotage theory, which was further fueled, Monday, by comments attributed to Gabriel Suswan, the governor of Benue State, who alleged there was a plot to annihilate Christian governors from the North.

Suswan alleged that there were plans by the Boko Haram Islamic militant sect to attack him, and called on Christians in the country to pray fervently for him.

Addressing communicants of NKST Church, in High Level quarters, Makurdi on Monday, he decried a situation where only four of all the governors in the north are Christian.

“With the demise of Sir Patrick Yakowa and the almost hopeless condition of Suntai, only two of them are left standing,” he said. “I went to Germany to see Suntai and I could not believe what I saw.”

Only last month, Governor of Taraba State, Danfulani Danbaba Suntai, a Christian, was involved in a ghastly chopper crash and he is still in a very critical condition at a German hospital.

The death of Gov. Yakowa was greeted with jubilation in the street of Kaduna by Muslims, who had been unhappy that a Christian was at the helm of affair in the state, thus corroborating Suswan’s claim.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/12/18/bayelsa-helicopter-crash-i-suspect-foul-play-governor-suswam/?wt=4

hate useles muslims
Re: Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan by Limaoscar: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
It remains CAN president jet to crash... Am still waiting...:@

That up there reflects your poor upbringing and the Man in question is more likely to outlast/outlive you here on earth....so stop hating!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tier 2 UK Visa Enquiries / Traveling To Turkey With E-visa / I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.