Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World (119406 Views)

World’s Thinnest And Bravest Person? Meet Girl, 24, Who Weighs 27 Kg, Has To Eat / Worlds Thinnest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by free2ryhme: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
morals of this story: too much of everything is not good
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Iaz93: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
See her 6 packs ....*vomiting*
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by SisiKill1: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
People just don't realize how dangerous Anorexia and Bulimia can be.

That's why one needs to be very mindful about the kind of words they uses. . . especially with young girls.

Sadly, she isn't the first and will not be the last.

Isabelle Caro Dead: Anorexic Model Dies At 28. . .she had just done a series of ad to show the dangers of Anorexia

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Please, Sisi to fe pa mi, ayam chopping corn. I no wan puke.

Na corn go turn to ogi in a few mins.
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by SisiKill1: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Please, Sisi to fe pa mi, ayam chopping corn. I no wan puke.

Na corn go turn to ogi in a few mins.

Bwahahahaha!! My bad!! cheesy cheesy

National Geography did a TABOO SPECIAL on her life....Just pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJPrhJty7TM
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Iaz93: 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pitiable disma pisma
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Gialmine(f): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: But seriously, how is it even possible that this woman is able to stand\walk?

Breeze no go carry this one? Na wa o.
Na the thing wey me self dey think b dat.
Am sure she would be puttin on 5 clothes or more than @ once.
Bony model to badt!!! sad
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Deiok(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
Oboy this wan nah over thining. see human being wey God creat in his own image and likeness, don use her hand dry herself.
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by busmagnate: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
She is beautiful and sexy....even get figure 8
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by bigmaut: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
This is madness ER shld inflate her at once.
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by aboaed: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
miss dee: Wot was she looking @ as she was transforming to 'this' undecided
Anorexia nervosa is a disorder characterized by denial. As she was getting thinner, she was instead seeing a fat woman in the mirror.
she didn't see herself the way she was in reality.

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by SisiKill1: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
aboaed: Anorexia nervosa is a disorder characterized by denial. As she was getting thinner, she was instead seeing a fat woman in the mirror.
she didn't see herself the way she was in reality.

Yep Body body dysmorphic Disorder...you can't convince these people they are skinny oh or you'd end up looking like a liar to them. You are standing there in shock. . .looking at their broomstick hands while they whine that they are as fat a cow. lipsrsealed

It's so sad

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by onyeego(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Where the people wey say lepa sweet pass orobo tongue
OROBO for life grin

1 Like

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by blackbeau1(f): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
The blood of Jesus.see skeletal appariation on my phone
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by folahann(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
Isn't there a solution to her problem.
Na so she go dey till she die.
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by obi123: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
coal_coal: This person fit dey intimate so? Where person wan hold? She go just break into pieces

how can you look at this picture and that's your only concern
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by 2baga(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
mascot87: #Going to wash my face,I just had 4 bottles of alomo bitters, maybe I am seeing double# lipsrsealed
you are seeing half of the original, drink more shepe
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by dayokanu(m): 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nuelaville: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
Maxymilliano: Bag of bones...
wetin u no min sef,u no knw sey na packs*winks*
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nuelaville: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dumzii: This is really terrible. Why did she let it get to this extent? It's not like she was even fat before....All I need is just 1month with this woman in Nigeria and I promise to feed her fat![color=#770077][/color] grin
u dan hear of any 9ja babe wey dy anaeroxic?
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by vislabraye(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Just give her three weeks in a fattening room in Calabar. Yould see the difference.

In fact her breast is another woman's nipple.
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by SisiKill1: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
dayokanu: Shey dem no fit tie her down and start feeding her food for like 3 months straight no exercise

BTW Choose one

LMAO!

There is a middle ground jo!!

Haba! cheesy cheesy
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by megatran(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
now again...anorexia cant cause dis cos if she did have an eating disorder for years then she should be very weak...considering the fact that she needs some gud o glycogen, fat and other esentials to be up and running...i think there is something fishy abt the anorexia thing...in addition i kind of favoured d last pic ..looks funny smiley
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by adewasco2k(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2012
angry

Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by omenziate(m): 3:08am On Dec 20, 2012
Food supplements no dey to boost her size abi dis kind lean no get cure? Pple wey get Aids sef no lean like dis na. This one na walking dead.
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 20, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Biggyd2: 3:39am On Dec 20, 2012
Sadly we have so many people like this pooR ladY's mum amoNgst us. I have seen things like 'omotola is too fat' or '...should lose some weight' on this forum. You hear kids of 4 saying that they want to be Lepa! Where did they learn that from if not from so called adults who should know better? We may not have extreme cases just like this for now but don't count on it remaining that way. We know how many Nigerians like to copy things from oyibo... Especially the wrong ones.
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by BABE3: 5:21am On Dec 20, 2012
HotNaijaBabe: Oh! So sad.. I was telling my boss last week that African women are created to be curvy and shapely unlike our counterparts in the western world. But sadly enough, the craze for western fashion and peer pressure has brainwashed a lot of ladies into thinking that thin-is-beautiful. But, nothing compares to a woman with all the right curves in the right places. And to say the truth, the modeling agencies are not helping these anorexic girls at all.. I'm not saying that fat is healthy, but I just wonder why most girls don't want to be the way their creator has made them. It's sad sha, that lady was really beautiful at 19.. Currently, she is merely a bag of bones waiting to be buried.. God help her.

What are you talking about? African women are "created" to be curvy? Says who?

You're questioning the fact that "thin is beautiful", but you quickly embrace the fact that "non-thin is beautiful"?

Your western counterparts are not beautiful coz they're "thin"; not curvy like Africans? Or curves makes African women "better" ?

Smh.

That woman up there is borderline skeleton. Now that's not healthy; I wonder what's keeping her alive. However, it irks me when people (mostly fat people) start talking sh1t about being thin. Thin can be healthy ma'am. In fact, most "thins" are healthy.
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Goldieluks: 5:34am On Dec 20, 2012
The lady in red looks like humpty dumpty sat on a wall. grin
Gosh! See fatness.
shocked
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by dayokanu(m): 5:35am On Dec 20, 2012
Goldieluks: The lady in red looks like humpty dumpty sat on a wall. grin
Gosh! See fatness.
shocked

So choose one of the 4
Re: Sad Story Of The Thinnest Woman In The World by Goldieluks: 5:42am On Dec 20, 2012
I choose the one wearing a black top and white shorts. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Websites To Download nollywood And Ghana films Free / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Biography - Life History And Profile / Supreme Vikings Confratanity ( S.v.c) Aro-mate( Gyration )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.