Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election (2675 Views)

Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" / Top 5 Incumbent President Who Conceded Defeat In Africa. / Stick With The Incumbent President And Re-elect Him In 2015 Prof Wole Soyinka’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by TRUTHTELA: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
Gen. Burba Marwa, may not be a SAINT, but he's better than all the prospective presidential candidates from Northern Nigeria. He's PROGRESSIVE minded. He's not an ISLAMIC EXTREMIST , he's DE-TRIBALIZED, his TESTED and PROVEN record in Lagos, speaks for itself.

Marwa, will perform, all he needs is for Mr INTEGRITY ( Gen Buhari), to endorse him, cos, Buhari, has huge followership in the North. Buhari, will FOREVER have my vote, but, his IMAGE has been battered down Southern Nigeria, his chances of winning the MAJORITY vote is very slim.

Marwa, doesn't need to be in PDP to win 2015 election. The rest of the candidates has one or two baggages. Fashola, would've been the IDEAL candidate,but people should realize that Nigeria is a PLURAL and COMPLEX country, Nigeria is not USA ( where people know what they what from their leaders and you RUN for office based on your RECORDS).

Nigerians should PLEASE wake up! Don't accept ANYONE endorse by Obasanjo ( petty thief), the same man RUINED Nigeria, by PICKING ( not allowing the lay down DEMOCRATIC rules of PDP to produce better candidate) Yar'adua and Jonathan, Obasnajo, knew that these two men are WEAKLINGS, they will not OUTSHINE him. Their FAILURE will make him RELEVANT or be seen as a HERO. The North had so many BRIGHT and MODERATE candidates that were better than Yar'adua,but, the SELFISH ROGUE refuse to handover power to someone that will PERFORM. However, Jonathan, was not the BEST south/south candidate for Vice-president, Odili, Duke, and Attah would have done better, but Obj, preferred MEDIOCRE, hence, Jonathan.

MARWA for PRESIDENT!!! Maybe Fashola, Dora, Duke, Adams or anyone in this category.

SAY YOUR MIND!

2 Likes

Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by confusion247(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
Keep on dreaming

4 Likes

Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by TRUTHTELA: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^ keep on been a Dunce

1 Like

Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by DAmbassador1: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
Why do you people still not appreciate the efforts of the president in re-positioning our country?Do remember that when a farmer plants a seed,he waits 4 it to sprout or grow before harvesting.The president is doing his best.NOBODY can rectify the troubles of Nigeria in one day.We can only keep praying to have patriotic leaders who will continue to steer the ship of this nation to it`s destination. I do agree that Marwa can do well if given the opportunity,cos i knew him as military administrator of Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by laykhorn(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lets get to the river before we find how to cross it... Its stil 2012, 3yrs man
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by TRUTHTELA: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^^ The future starts now. FYI, the 2015 race is on, the career politicians are putting in their finishing touches. They will not start the POLITIC and INTRIGUES in December 2014.

1 Like

Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by Orpelin: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
its too tooo toooo early to discuss 2015 candidacy pls
Lets talk something else.
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by TRUTHTELA: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^^ Those that FAILS to plan, planned to FAIL. Most potential candidates of 2016 US presidential election, has started making consultations.

1 Like

Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by honeric01(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
Did Marwa win the governorship election he ran for in Adamawa (i guess)? if he couldn't win that state, how then can he win the whole of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by TRUTHTELA: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^The state election should not be a yardstick to measure his chances of winning the presidential election. Who did he run against in Adamawa? PDP, a power broker in PDP, not just a regular Ibrahim !! What do you expect the outcome to be?
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by honeric01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
TRUTHTELA: ^^The state election should not be a yardstick to measure his chances of winning the presidential election. Who did he run against in Adamawa? PDP, a power broker in PDP, not just a regular Ibrahim !! What do you expect the outcome to be?

Do you know that he came 3rd?
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by TRUTHTELA: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^^Based on results written in abuja or which one? In a transparent one man one vote ( as in, people queue to be counted) election, I believe he'll do better. A prophet is never recognized in his birth place. He PERFORMED as the administrator of Lagos state
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by Olaolufred(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
TRUTHTELA: Gen. Burba Marwa, may not be a SAINT, but he's better than all the prospective presidential candidates from Northern Nigeria. He's PROGRESSIVE minded. He's not an ISLAMIC EXTREMIST , he's DE-TRIBALIZED, his TESTED and PROVEN record in Lagos, speaks for itself.

Marwa, will perform, all he needs is for Mr INTEGRITY ( Gen Buhari), to endorse him, cos, Buhari, has huge followership in the North. Buhari, will FOREVER have my vote, but, his IMAGE has been battered down Southern Nigeria, his chances of winning the MAJORITY vote is very slim.

Marwa, doesn't need to be in PDP to win 2015 election. The rest of the candidates has one or two baggages. Fashola, would've been the IDEAL candidate,but people should realize that Nigeria is a PLURAL and COMPLEX country, Nigeria is not USA ( where people know what they what from their leaders and you RUN for office based on your RECORDS).

Nigerians should PLEASE wake up! Don't accept ANYONE endorse by Obasanjo ( petty thief), the same man RUINED Nigeria, by PICKING ( not allowing the lay down DEMOCRATIC rules of PDP to produce better candidate) Yar'adua and Jonathan, Obasnajo, knew that these two men are WEAKLINGS, they will not OUTSHINE him. Their FAILURE will make him RELEVANT or be seen as a HERO. The North had so many BRIGHT and MODERATE candidates that were better than Yar'adua,but, the SELFISH ROGUE refuse to handover power to someone that will PERFORM. However, Jonathan, was not the BEST south/south candidate for Vice-president, Odili, Duke, and Attah would have done better, but Obj, preferred MEDIOCRE, hence, Jonathan.

MARWA for PRESIDENT!!! Maybe Fashola, Dora, Duke, Adams or anyone in this category.

SAY YOUR MIND!

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT AS FOR OBJ.
I REALLY FEEL IN LOVE WITH DONALD DUKE FOR PRESIDENT OR VICE.
BUT OBJ, NA WURUWURU PERSON.
AS FOR MARWA, HE HAS MY SUPPORT.
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by emiye(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
But this man could not win the gubernatorial election conducted in his state this year ? tongue

He came a distant third or fourth in the 2012 governorship bye election in Adamawa State.

I think your permutation is faulty.

1 Like

Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by honeric01(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
TRUTHTELA: ^^^Based on results written in abuja or which one? In a transparent one man one vote ( as in, people queue to be counted) election, I believe he'll do better. A prophet is never recognized in his birth place. He PERFORMED as the administrator of Lagos state

And you see a one man one vote by 2015? if we can have a one man one vote by 2015, then Buhari wouldn't need a merger to become our president.
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by taharqa: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

And you see a one man one vote by 2015? if we can have a one man one vote by 2015, then Buhari wouldn't need a merger to become our president.
Hahaha...cant undastad d kind of DREAMLAND dat many of u are.......oh! Sorry: why did i even comment on a thread on 2015?
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by honeric01(m): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
taharqa: Hahaha...cant undastad d kind of DREAMLAND dat many of u are.......oh! Sorry: why did i even comment on a thread on 2015?

You did na.
without "money politics", the man pulled 12 million votes, you should be worried about this.
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by eligibility: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01: Did Marwa win the governorship election he ran for in Adamawa (i guess)? if he couldn't win that state, how then can he win the whole of Nigeria?
ELIGIBILITY: MARWA WON ELECTION IN 2011 BUT D
LIKES OF BAMANGA TUKUR MANIPULATED THE WHOLE ELECTIONS IN NOTHERN STATES EXCEPT
NASARAWA STATE.THEY WILL ALL REAP WHAT THEY HAVE PLANTED INCLUDING GEJ AND SAMBO AMEN.
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by miiraaj: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Marwa,Fashola,Ribadu and every other young promising aspirants should patient. Let GEN BUHARI clean up the system in 2015. None of these individuals have hanled a complex entity as Nigeria except Buhari. So I can say he is the only Tested and Trusted candidate for now.
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by honeric01(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
eligibility: ELIGIBILITY: MARWA WON ELECTION IN 2011 BUT D
LIKES OF BAMANGA TUKUR MANIPULATED THE WHOLE ELECTIONS IN NOTHERN STATES EXCEPT
NASARAWA STATE.THEY WILL ALL REAP WHAT THEY HAVE PLANTED INCLUDING GEJ AND SAMBO AMEN.

Yes i know all these, this is why i am saying he can't win either in 2015 if he is put in the front because of all these reasons.
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by PASTORMK(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01: Did Marwa win the governorship election he ran for in Adamawa (i guess)? if he couldn't win that state, how then can he win the whole of Nigeria?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
WE NED NW BLOOD FOR THE COUNTRY
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by PASTORMK(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2012
miiraaj: Marwa,Fashola,Ribadu and every other young promising aspirants should patient. Let GEN BUHARI clean up the system in 2015. None of these individuals have hanled a complex entity as Nigeria except Buhari. So I can say he is the only Tested and Trusted candidate for now.
tongue embarassed
wat did u mean by BUARI? WELL, IT LEFT FOR U PPLE OVA DER, for me o, i prefer sometin else. like RIBADU/MIMKO
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by PASTORMK(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
embarassed I WANT NEW POLITICAL PARTIES TO BE FORMED INSTEAD OF STROKING OUT SOME. LET ALL REDUCED TO TWO PARTIES LIKE THAT OF USA. AND MODE ELECTION IN NIG. SUD CHANGE TOO FRM LOCAL TO AUTOMATED VOTING SYSTEM OF UK, US AND CHINA
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
This OP has no respect for English Language. You are a sensationally emotional heck of a writer. I am amused to know some lads still underrate the powers of the incumbency. It is for the greatest interests of majority of Nigerians for this GEJ administration to see the Power Privatization through. If 8yrs of governance will bring the lasting 247 electricity then we need to be patient. We have been patient since Independence, years and years of "'North<->West' 'cabalocrazy'". GEJ has begun what I have been dreaming of (Privatization of PPS). I have purchased extra cups of patience juice and will consume while waiting for GoodLuck Nigeria to take us to the "'Nepa'less" but lighted promised land. So mote it be!!!
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
TRUTHTELA: ^^ keep on been a Dunce
you are certainly suffering from illusions of grandeur.
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by honeric01(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
PASTORMK: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
WE NED NW BLOOD FOR THE COUNTRY

New blood like?

PASTORMK: tongue embarassed
wat did u mean by BUARI? WELL, IT LEFT FOR U PPLE OVA DER, for me o, i prefer sometin else. like RIBADU/MIMKO

Hehehehe, Ribadu/Mimiko stand face to face with the "owners of Nigeria"? wake up, this is not kalokalo. grin
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by seanet01: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nonsense!!
keke marwa ko, keke napep ni
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by laykhorn(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
@OP, are you a sooth-sayer?
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by BlackBaron: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Only in Nigeria would an ex-governor float an airline (Albarka air) after office. It's still baffling how a then Colonel could afford such.

Same goes for his successor Tinunbu who has not only outdone others but also slowly pocketing the whole
SW into his pockets.

You na never suffer reach o. Lets just keep voting looters and lunatics into power.
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by fkaz(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
I think Nigerians just need a radicallist.

Who will ignore due process sometime

He must not be a saint like “jona”
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by miiraaj: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
Billyonaire: This OP has no respect for English Language. You are a sensationally emotional heck of a writer. I am amused to know some lads still underrate the powers of the incumbency. It is for the greatest interests of majority of Nigerians for this GEJ administration to see the Power Privatization through. If 8yrs of governance will bring the lasting 247 electricity then we need to be patient. We have been patient since Independence, years and years of "'North<->West' 'cabalocrazy'". GEJ has begun what I have been dreaming of (Privatization of PPS). I have purchased extra cups of patience juice and will consume while waiting for GoodLuck Nigeria to take us to the "'Nepa'less" but lighted promised land. So mote it be!!!

You really have a sense of humour. This your joke of believing in GEJ is very funny o!
Re: This Man Will Defeat The INCUMBENT President Of Nigeria In 2015 Election by danjohn: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
Last year I opened a thread about Marwa. I said that CPC should focus on the governorship in Adamawa state because a person like Marwa being a governor could have given a boost to the party the same way Rochas gave APGA a boost. Unfortunately, CPC took their eyes off the ball and Marwa was decisively defeated.

Right now CPC does not have any elected official that has a national profile. Yes they have an elected governor in Nasarawa state but the average Nigerian cannot tell you the name of the governor of Nasarawa state without googling it first.

Marwa cannot run for President in 2015. His defeat in the governorship election would dog his campaign.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Boko Haram Puts Maiduguri Under 'siege' - BBC / Letter From A JS1 Student To President Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Set To Sack IGP Abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.