Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,996 members, 7,803,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Need Advice On A 2002 Honda Crv...i Plan To Buy One - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice On A 2002 Honda Crv...i Plan To Buy One (734 Views)

Is A Mileage Of 191,000km For A 2002 Toyota Sienna Outrageous? / I Need Advice Just Bought A 2002 Nissan Maxima, Novice With Cars, Just Learning / How Can I Distinguish Between A 1999/2000 Honda Accord (baby Boy) And A 2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On A 2002 Honda Crv...i Plan To Buy One by santos101: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hi guys,buying ur first car is an exciting prospect and i'm a little confused to what kind of mini suv to go for,i obviously like the look and feel of an suv but don't want to be burdened with d cost of fuel prices going through the roof,so i've narrowed my search to either a honda crv particularly d 2002 model or the toyota rav 4,advice please ....smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Need Advice On A 2002 Honda Crv...i Plan To Buy One by Jaafarhachem: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
santos101: Hi guys,buying ur first car is an exciting prospect and i'm a little confused to what kind of mini suv to go for,i obviously like the look and feel of an suv but don't want to be burdened with d cost of fuel prices going through the roof,so i've narrowed my search to either a honda crv particularly d 2002 model or the toyota rav 4,advice please ....smiley smiley smiley

Good day my Friend !

I have both Rav4 and CRV availible EUROPE SYSTEM !!

you can email me if you are interestad

jaafar.hachem@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Static Electricity Can Cause A Fire At Gas Stations But Can Cell Phones? / Spotted This Photo On Twitter / How Do I Know My Barke Disc Is Bad And Need Changing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.