Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Is Love ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Love ? (2706 Views)

Is Love Real / What Is Love?????? Pls Read / Where is Love ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love ? by lovelyS(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2006
When you ask most people about the 4 letter word,LOVE, they will started giving u different deffinitions, still some people don't get the real meaning of LOVE. so i will like to get the real picture of what you know about the word "LOVE"
Re: What Is Love ? by hotangel2(f): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2006
Love is LOVE! Love is when u will do anything for the one u love.

When u see LOVE, u'll KNOW it. U can't understand perfectly if u've never felt it, or seen a true one. Love is what i feel presently towards my man.
Re: What Is Love ? by beyunce(f): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2006
You will always tell wen ur in love. u know
Re: What Is Love ? by lovelyS(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2006
U R right beyunce, but some people have never been in love or even believe in love, still they dont want 2 love, maybe addicted 2 playboism, U Know ?
Re: What Is Love ? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2006
Love is U n i together 4eva
Re: What Is Love ? by beyunce(f): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2006
lovely_S:

U R right beyunce, but some people have never been in love or even believe in love, still they don't want 2 love, maybe addicted 2 playboism, U Know ?

i feel u sister.
Re: What Is Love ? by beyunce(f): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2006
lovely_S:

U R right beyunce, but some people have never been in love or even believe in love, still they don't want 2 love, maybe addicted 2 playboism, U Know ?

i feel u girl
Re: What Is Love ? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2006
U mst really feel her then!
Re: What Is Love ? by lovelyS(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2006
JAY-Z SAYS IN HIS SONG tHAT, i love girlz girlz girlz girlz, girlz i do adore, DOES HE REALLY[b] l[b]OVE[/b] [/b] THEM ,

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT[b] L O V E[/b]

Re: What Is Love ? by memyself2(f): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2006
lovely_S:

When you ask most people about the 4 letter word,LOVE, they will started giving u different deffinitions, still some people don't get the real meaning of LOVE. so i will like to get the real picture of what you know about the word "LOVE"
i'd also like to kn
lovely_S:

w, wat love is, hot angel[/color][color=#990000], u said, love is presently wat u feel towards ur guy at present, i hate to be a pessimist but really, come to fink of it, i'd like to know if u still feel the same in lets say, 10yrs? pls dont take this in a bad way cuz i dont mean it in a bad way.look at britney and justin, i'm very sure britney also tot she was in love wit him.
how bout jessica simpson and nick?
u know wat i fink love is? its when even tho u know he is an asshole, u still love him and stick wit him cuz he treats u like u r somefin special,like whitney and bobby.
love is not just when, u wanna be wit him all the tym, it could be lust u know?
love i fink is just a very complicated issue,
hot angel,pls dont hate me, im just bein honest and airin my opinions, who knows, maybe u r gonna get married to your guy.
Re: What Is Love ? by memyself2(f): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2006
undecided
Re: What Is Love ? by lovelyS(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2006
WHAT IS LOVE ?

Love is loyal.

Love is wanting the best for the other person.

Love is compromising and working things out in a way that you both can win.

Love is finding common ground.

Love is trying to come together in a way that makes the world a better place.

Love is selfless.

Love is caring about the other person’s emotional needs and feelings.
Re: What Is Love ? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:34am On May 02, 2006
lovely_S:

Love is wanting the best for the other person.

Love is selfless.

Love is caring about the other person’s emotional needs and feelings.

i love that kiss kiss
Re: What Is Love ? by lovelyS(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2006
tHANKZ ROHDALYN
Re: What Is Love ? by lovelyS(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2006
tHANKZ ROHDALYN
Re: What Is Love ? by elastic(m): 2:08am On May 03, 2006
4 me the word love i think it's madness because it is at the pont of love that guyz do crazy things.
Re: What Is Love ? by lovelyS(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2006
elastic:

4 me the word love i think it's madness because it is at the pont of love that guys do crazy things.

wHY Do u Say that ?
Re: What Is Love ? by VanessaB(f): 6:36pm On May 05, 2006
LOVE IS GIVIN SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU BUT TRUSTING THEM NOT TO, lol, wink Imao

Re: What Is Love ? by Dojo(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2006
Love is deceiving someone and saying you love them.
Re: What Is Love ? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:42pm On May 05, 2006
Dojo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked whoever told you this Dojo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that is not love Dojo
Re: What Is Love ? by VanessaB(f): 6:42pm On May 05, 2006
ONE WARD THAT FREES US OF ALL THE PAIN & WEIGHT IN LIFE,

IT FEELS LIKE DIEIN, SIMPLY THE ABILITY 2 LOOK IN2 A PERSONS EYES & SEE THEIR HEART,

COMPOSED OF A SINGLE SOUL INHIBITIN 2 BODIES,

ITS A FEELING U FEEL WHEN U FEEL A FEELIN U'V NEVER FELT B4, grin

DIFFICULT TO FIND, EASY TO LOSE & HARD TO FORGET,

Re: What Is Love ? by 2cantango(f): 6:46pm On May 05, 2006
Dojo:

That's what I've experienced from others embarassed
Re: What Is Love ? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:54pm On May 05, 2006
2cantango:

That's what I've experienced from others embarassed
awwwwwww baby gal , cheer up, the right man will come along at the right time kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Love ? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:55pm On May 05, 2006
this is love cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[move][/move]
Re: What Is Love ? by memyself2(f): 8:50pm On May 05, 2006
really? hmmm,
i saw a really dope definition of love in dictionary of quotations, let me quote it
"love:a temporary insanity curable by marriage or by removal of patient from the influences under which he incurred the disorder! grin
-devils dictionary
crazy rite?
Re: What Is Love ? by sammyjl(f): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2006
wink LOVE is having the courage to accept and care for an imperfect person perfectly. Its a strong feeling that one feels either for someone or something and will do anything in your power to satisfy that someone/thing.

ITS THE WORST DISEASE ON THIS PLANET, but can also be the best thing to ever happen to someone.
Re: What Is Love ? by lovelyS(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2006
LOVE IS INCUREABLE MADNESS angry sad cry
Re: What Is Love ? by LoveJ1(f): 6:54pm On May 25, 2007
LOVE is UNCONDITIONAL
Re: What Is Love ? by Sharn06: 12:40am On May 26, 2007
LOVE is just like PHILOSOPHY. no fixed defination. Love is an asshole, everyone's entitled to it.
Re: What Is Love ? by Ikembam: 1:21am On Jun 30, 2007
shocked
Gud day to all my fans out there.
Yeah, i've got to contribute my own quota towards the definition of what LOVE is!
"Love is that which helps us to understand the truth about ourselves and our possibilities. An expression of one's affection. A feeling of intense desire and attraction towards a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.Love is a constellation of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection or profound oneness.[1] The meaning of love varies relative to context. Romantic love is seen as an ineffable feeling of intense attraction shared in passionate or intimate attraction and intimate interpersonal and sexual relationships.[2] Love can also be construed as Platonic love,[3] religious love,[4] familial love, and, more casually, great affection for anything considered strongly pleasurable, desirable, or preferred, to include activities and foods.[5][2] This diverse range of meanings in the singular word love is often contrasted with the plurality of Greek words for love, reflecting the concept's depth, versatility, and complexity."

So, i'm out of the game, hope my contribution is to some extent meaningful.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What Is Love ? by wakapass: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2007
Love is giving someone the power to hurt you, trusting and hoping they wont. But in the end, THEY DO! angry cry
Re: What Is Love ? by opsy(f): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2007
love is a special feeling,it isn't seen but felt. even though love can be so beautiful,handle with care, it burns!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I love you all !!!! / Search For Nigeria Military Defence Academy Military Short Service Form / Is Jennykadry Mentally Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.