Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Doctors In D House Pls Help Of Dis My Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In D House Pls Help Of Dis My Problem (1126 Views)

.. / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In D House Pls Help Of Dis My Problem by harryshevy: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dis issue started ova 3days ago wen 1 of my GF visited me @ home & we romance for ova 5hrs b4 she allowed me av sex wit her but b4 dis my Dick was in erection truout dis period but immediately she allowed to av sex wit her I went to d toilet to ease my sef on get back I lost my erection so I was afraid may be she had use juju for me but after like 2mins romance again my dick gain erection we had sex. But my problem naw is dat my dick erection as not being usual @ very weak & me dat @ d point of sex gal on site my dick stands but today a gal to pay me visit in my mum shop @ my dick did not stand @ all. Pls doctor in d house wats wrong wit me & wat can I use to solve dis my problem..... Its very urgent pls I need ur help
Re: Doctors In D House Pls Help Of Dis My Problem by gawab: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Collect, boil and extract juice from 5 medium size white onions. Mix the onion juice with pure honey and take it. This should restore you.
Re: Doctors In D House Pls Help Of Dis My Problem by harryshevy: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2012
Fanks for ur concern but pls I do I identify white honey @ moreover am avin premature ejaculation..... Wat shud I do to solve dis pls
Re: Doctors In D House Pls Help Of Dis My Problem by dominique(f): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
harryshevy: Fanks for ur concern but pls I do I identify white honey @ moreover am avin premature ejaculation..... Wat shud I do to solve dis pls

Pele, he said white onions not honey. Just be careful of the people here claiming they have a cure. Your best bet is still the hospital.
Re: Doctors In D House Pls Help Of Dis My Problem by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 12, 2013
harryshevy: Dis issue started ova 3days ago wen 1 of my GF visited me @ home & we romance for ova 5hrs b4 she allowed me av sex wit her but b4 dis my Dick was in erection truout dis period but immediately she allowed to av sex wit her I went to d toilet to ease my sef on get back I lost my erection so I was afraid may be she had use juju for me but after like 2mins romance again my dick gain erection we had sex. But my problem naw is dat my dick erection as not being usual @ very weak & me dat @ d point of sex gal on site my dick stands but today a gal to pay me visit in my mum shop @ my dick did not stand @ all. Pls doctor in d house wats wrong wit me & wat can I use to solve dis my problem..... Its very urgent pls I need ur help

Sounds like mental block to me. The thought of having to work for 5 hrs in pre-intimacy is making you gun-shy. Lol. grin grin Give it time/try relaxation techniques. In the meantime thank your GF for curing you of your uncontrolled attention at the sight of any good looking girl! How nasty!
Re: Doctors In D House Pls Help Of Dis My Problem by toshmann(m): 4:40am On Jan 12, 2013
I'm not sure i fully understood your English but I guess your complaint is that you loose your erection just prior to copulation. If that's the case, I suspect it's just psychological. Unless there's an underlying illness you didn't tell his about, like diabetes.

Anyways, next time relax and take it easy. Don't forget to use a condom, or better still abstinence. If you must, stick to one girl. Play safe. cool
Re: Doctors In D House Pls Help Of Dis My Problem by tpapi: 6:58am On Jan 12, 2013
From ur story it seems u had unprotected sex,irrespective of wat u r goin tru now,I wil advice u to go for an hiv test ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Banana. / Men, What Do You Do When Told A Woman's Vagina Smells? / Foods That Increase Fluid Count ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.