Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London (16618 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo / 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by playnaija(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
When I first watched this video, I couldn't stop but laugh all day, the person in the video is from Delta State in Nigeria and formerly an Okada Driver that gathered over NGN800, 000 to travel to UK with fake papers and passport. He his popularly known as uncle London in the UK. Watch and see how he was able to beg the UK immigration officers. WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oWIl2UWHOc

Source
http://sharemez..com/2012/12/funny-video-nigerian-man-caught-with.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by r231(m): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
VERY OLD undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Na today! How gullible can 1 b not to know that all his stories are concocted
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by amivel(f): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Hmmm[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Old tori tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by kelsonpoint(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lolz

Sent from Samsung galaxy s3
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by richeyy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
Op u are not current at all. Village boy!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by kevoh(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Old but still funny!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by AK481(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
Smart guy,the guy run after age test.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by miz4oxley(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
Long time ago!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
We'v all seen that episode at leat 10 times over. Have u been living in a cave?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by eduson77(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
See wetin person go dey see for this country...
just see wetin peron dey suffer upon say em country rich pass these\
f**cking country he is running to...

oil rich delta indegin ,na em dem dey treat like pigeon so...

kai
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by hydiciousb: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by executinal(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
So at the end the guy man vanished grin grin grin grin Or does it mean the immigration officers took bribe?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Davidogar(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
r231: VERY OLD undecided undecided
not old, but dem don play am 419 people, e dont go fall their hand, ooooooooooh ah
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by dramenda(f): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
"WE USUALLY CALL HIM UNCLE LONDON"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Bolt2011(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
grin grin grin
cry cry cry
OMG!!! See this bros dey claim below 15. I can see he really has problems lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by crisycent: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Incidentally, i watched this video on zone reality a few minutes before i saw it here on NL.....shocked with the co-incidence.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
crisycent: Incidentally, i watched this video on zone reality a few minutes before i saw it here on NL.....shocked with the co-incidence.
Easy put. no coincidence. The op probably also watched it on zone reality, knew it was on youtube and thought to put it on NL for all to see! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by PrinceChibueze1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
dramenda: "WE USUALLY CALL HIM UNCLE LONDON"

You mean the guy is still in london and you guys see him and call him uncle London after embarrasing Nigeria

Is that what most of you suffered to enter UK? God forbid!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by osazee12(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
OLD STALE GIST

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by soty(m): 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
omo c sharp guy..warri no dey carry last eh!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
I better continue riding my okada here in Nigeria than go through that hell in the hands of these garlic smelling scallywags!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by leboss6(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Am still trying to figure out who is Older........Metuselah or this Video........Nairaland is Losing Focus......I must have watched all episodes of Uk border force..
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by dramenda(f): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dr. Wise:

You mean the guy is still in london and you guys see him and call him uncle London after embarrasing Nigeria

Is that what most of you suffered to enter UK? God forbid!

...hello!!! so you've not seen the video you just commenting? he said the person that gave him the PASSPORT in nigeria they usually call him UNCLE LONDON.
Be fast to read not type. cool
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
dramenda:

...hello!!! so you've not seen the video you just commenting? he said the person that gave him the PASSPORT in nigeria they usually call him UNCLE LONDON.
Be fast to read not type. cool

Of course I watched the video. My question was a reaction to your post 'we usually call him uncle london'. After he bolted away, you guys have been seeing him in London That's my honest question.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by r231(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Of course I watched the video. My question was a reaction to your post 'we usually call him uncle london'. After he bolted away, you guys have been seeing him in London That's my honest question.

yes i have seen him few times on old kent road.....even made fun of him sef

so whats your point undecided undecided

am i suppose to deport him or what undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Andrew3(m): 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Always looking for a way to blame a black man

Something get stolen, black guy did it

someone get shot, black guy did it

just a few days ago someone was caught with a fake passport, guess who? angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
r231:

yes i have seen him few times on old kent road.....even made fun of him sef

so whats your point undecided undecided

am i suppose to deport him or what undecided undecided

Is that the same way you stole into UK too?? #Justasking#

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Secures Conviction Of Four Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / Ghana Court Jails Nigerian Woman For 6 Years For Beating Her Daughter / Niger: Court Sentences Three Herdsmen To Death By Hanging For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.