Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London (16619 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo / 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by dramenda(f): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Of course I watched the video. My question was a reaction to your post 'we usually call him uncle london'. After he bolted away, you guys have been seeing him in London That's my honest question.

If tuely u've seen the video,you should know i was only quoting him.besides i dont stay in london.What he did obviously is disgraceful,its none of my Bnez.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by r231(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Is that the same way you stole into UK too?? #Justasking#

yes.....

i even claim 10yrs old sef
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by fuke(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Useless man.
There are a thousand lucrative businesses he could do here with 800K.
http://naijabizideas.com/
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by tkovie2002(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
playnaija: When I first watched this video, I couldn't stop but laugh all day, the person in the video is from Delta State in Nigeria and formerly an Okada Driver that gathered over NGN800, 000 to travel to UK with fake papers and passport. He his popularly known as uncle London in the UK. Watch and see how he was able to beg the UK immigration officers. WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oWIl2UWHOc

Source
http://sharemez..com/2012/12/funny-video-nigerian-man-caught-with.html

@OP Your post was nice and hilarious, but why do you have to lie with the little story you added there? I guess you just want to "famz" the guy. YES, He is possibly from Warri, but he ISN'T the "uncle london". And that guy wasnt an Okada rider. BTW where did you get your 800k gist?

Have a nice day
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Pataki: 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
I would not be surprised if that fellow in the video clip is related to one obnoxious fellow by the person of Sagamite on this forum. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Ironi: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
Typical of Nigerians, they know no shame at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by ektbear: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
"By the 17th of september I will become 16"

Lawd Jesus, this is funny grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by ektbear: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
And for those claiming that this is stale...for me it is fresh. Ain't never seen this before.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by ektbear: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lmao. 1990->2006.

Is naija this bad?

Shame on us black folk. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by bikokwe(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
I have often heard of the Video but I am just seeing it for the first time, its pretty funny! This is just to show how desperate Nigerians can be all in the name of travelling to UK like they literally pick Golds on the streets! If our Government can just make social amenities available, then the reverse will become the case
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by azzima(m): 1:03am On Dec 20, 2012
osazee12: OLD STALE GIST
very new to me ....not everyone lives in UK. So give others the opportunity to know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Vansnickers: 4:07am On Dec 20, 2012
If that Guy is 15, then I am still a fetus! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Ardedaryor(m): 5:36am On Dec 20, 2012
sauer:
Easy put. no coincidence. The op probably also watched it on zone reality, knew it was on youtube and thought to put it on NL for all to see! undecided
gbagham! U don catch dem
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by Goldieluks: 6:14am On Dec 20, 2012
Stale...but still Lmao. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by ektbear: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2012
who dash monkey banana

nagoma, which "us?"

Do you think the western world reckons you and your folk when they think of Nigeria? You are simply non-entities in their minds.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by mymadam(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2012
Van snickers: If that Guy is 15, then I am still a fetus! grin

So am I, buddy, so am I! God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by femolala1: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2012
NAIJA FOR LIFE
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by a1solution: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2012
despirados
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by buJu234: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2012
this guy na big fool o...

he is among those that an opportunity and through it away..

4 him to save 800,000 naira from Okada riding; he can also make more than a million after some times in gud investments.

Then go to same UK as a King; atleast 4 holiday with his family
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by yommyuk: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2012
NA OLD NEWS
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by OmoAlata(f): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
r231:

yes i have seen him few times on old kent road.....even made fun of him sef

For real grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by r231(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Omo Alata:

For real grin

oh yea

he hangs out at one barber shop there
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by nagoma(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
ekt_bear: who dash monkey banana
nagoma, which "us?"
Do you think the western world reckons you and your folk when they think of Nigeria? You are simply non-entities in their minds.

That's what you think. But you criminals borrow our names to escape suspicion. The criminal race.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by mamagee3(f): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
Wow!!!

A Nigerian again
Re: Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport At Uk Airport - Uncle London by fpeter(f): 1:55pm On May 20, 2013
shame dey catch me to watch sef!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Secures Conviction Of Four Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / Ghana Court Jails Nigerian Woman For 6 Years For Beating Her Daughter / BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.