Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends (15846 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by ada9ja(f): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Read carefully!

1. Batterers have an intense need to control the women they love : The biggest misconception about these guys is that they have "anger management" issues. They don't. They don't blow up at work or at the driver who cuts into their lane. Instead they have an overwhelming need to control their loved one—how she dresses, where she goes and whom she talks to. That's why, before they actually start using physical violence to stay in control, they are often constantly phoning and text messaging the object of their affections so that they know exactly what she is doing at all times.

2. Batterers do genuinely love the women they beat up : In fact, they are often obsessively in love with their girlfriends or wives, which makes them even more jealous and controlling—they just don't know the proper way to express it. They most likely grew up in a home where there was violence.

3: Guy guilt works. Women blame themselves for provoking their boyfriends : They get brainwashed into believing that they've done something wrong—"it was my fault for leading him to think I was cheating." Apparently Rihanna blames herself for inciting Chris and has been terribly worried about how the incident and criminal charges could affect his career.

4. When batterers apologize it's another form of taking control : Guys who beat up theirgirlfriends can be dramatically remorseful—crying, begging forforgiveness and promising to never become violent again. The apologies can seem so genuine that a battered girlfriend gets completely seduced back into continuing the relationship.

5. Guys who batter are insecure and have poor impulse control : It's weird. They can seem completely normal and stable at times. At work, they can present themselves as completely nice guys. It's the fear of losing their girlfriend or being unable to control her, that leads to the intense outbursts of rage and violence.

6. When guys batter they feel entitled to do it : They believe they have the right to use whatever means necessary to take control of the situation. If police arrive, they aren't ashamed of their behavior—they feel justified, i.e., "you deserved it, you were behaving like a slut."

Dont hit a woman

www.facebook.com/datingnlove for more writeups

Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by 190theclown: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
the way i would batter that short girl from the G-3 Gang grin grin
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by abiL(f): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
190-the-clown:
the way i would batter that short girl from the G-3 Gang grin grin

For your mind abi?
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by k2039: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Batterers are not any different from an animal in the jungle which doesnt exibit self-control.

3 Likes

Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by 190theclown: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
abiL:

For your mind abi?

kiss kiss
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Jambsupport(f): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
dos reasons are stil stewpid. gosh
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by DollyParton1(f): 2:24am On Dec 20, 2012
6 reasons why guys beat up their girlfriend

1. the guy is stoopid
2. the guy is stoopid
3. the guy is stoopid
4. the guy is stoopid
5. the guy is stoopid
6. did I write the guy is stoopid??

5 Likes

Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by mattfeuter(m): 2:48am On Dec 20, 2012
Disagree........some girls like to be beaten up by their boyfriends once a while.......someone admitted this to me
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by lolaluv1(f): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2012
^^
Then those guys that love beating and the women they claim love being beaten better hook up, and leave emotionally healthy chicks like me out of their madness and foolishness.
Because anybody that tries it with me will be dealt with concisely and systematically.
He will NEVER raise a finger on a woman EVER in his life.
Enough of treating monsters with kid gloves!

1 Like

Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by boron10(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2012
Some guys do batter their gf when they're fed up with the relationship
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by dmcdad: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2012
@Op... This is total crap!!!

There is no justifiable reason why a guy should beat up his gurlfriend. It is really uncalled for and shouldn't be encouraged irrespective of the situation on ground..

If a guy could beat up a woman he is not married to, what stops him from beating up his wife

This is bullshi*t!!!
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 20, 2012
dmcdad: @Op... This is total crap!!!

There is no justifiable reason why a guy should beat up his gurlfriend. It is really uncalled for and shouldn't be encouraged irrespective of the situation on ground..

If a guy could beat up a woman he is not married to, what stops him from beating up his wife

This is bullshi*t!!!
my very 1st bf did dat 2 me we broke n came bak togeda again years afta and then i found out he has even gotten worse dan b4,i had to break up wit him and then d recent one i was datn i found out we were compatible and then i told him i cant go on,he attacked me one day on my way out it almst turned into a fight,mtchewww,i don tire abeg,i am taking a break off relatnshps 4 gud.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by lolaluv1(f): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2012
^
Good decision. You have to step back and assess why you've been allowing such men into your life.

These guys know how to pick the vulnerable ones. Those that they can beat and get away.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2012
lola.luv:
^
Good decision. You have to step back and assess why you've been allowing such men into your life.

These guys know how to pick the vulnerable ones. Those that they can beat and get away.
true
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by dlight1(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2012
There is no justifiable reason why a guy should have his girlfriend or wife beaten, though it has become a very prevalent thing in our society these days it remains a condemnable act. But I feel one major cause of this has to do with how ladies carry theirselves, the way you present yourself before a guy will go a long way to determine how he treats you. But then guys in relationships see themselves as superheroes overbearing without taking cognizance that their girlfriends are not sold out as slaves to them
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by lordkpakpando: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
Then those guys that love beating and the women they claim love being beaten better hook up, and leave emotionally healthy chicks like me out of their madness and foolishness.
Because anybody that tries it with me will be dealt with concisely and systematically.
He will NEVER raise a finger on a woman EVER in his life.
Enough of treating monsters with kid gloves!
beating up is very bad but your idea of dealing with the boy is funny becos you dont know love....
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2012
lord kpakpando: beating up is very bad but your idea of dealing with the boy is funny becos you dont know love....
and wat sort of dirty love is dat?truly its high time we women start treatn those men dat batter women some serious lessons.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by olumaxi(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2012
Graphy: my very 1st bf did dat 2 me we broke n came bak togeda again years afta and then i found out he has even gotten worse dan b4,i had to break up wit him and then d recent one i was datn i found out we were compatible and then i told him i cant go on,he attacked me one day on my way out it almst turned into a fight,mtchewww,i don tire abeg,i am taking a break off relatnshps 4 gud.
instead 4 u to ask ursef y u alwaz got beaten,u r backin out..though dia isnt enuf reasons 4 a man to beat a woman,alas,som women can b provocativ..i fink wat matas is to jst try n study d kind of person som1 is dealin wit..may God choose 4 al of us

2 Likes

Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by jmoore(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2012
No 1 reason guy beat up his girlfriend is because the guy is s-t-u-p-i-d.

The second time he beats her up, she is s-t-u-p-i-d

The third time he beats her up both the boy and girl are very s-t-u-p-i-d
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by shizzle11(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2012
mattfeuter: Disagree........some girls like to be beaten up by their boyfriends once a while.......someone admitted this to me

Now this is funny but very true, believe it or not.
Some girls like their guys violent, dunno how enjoyable they find it, guess its one of those weird choices/preferences some pipo have in life. Otherwise how do one explain why a girl runs back to man who is a proven wife/girl beater after each battery?

@Op, being a woman-beater has and will never be a honorable thing to do. Thanks for sharing thou!
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2012
olumaxi: instead 4 u to ask ursef y u alwaz got beaten,u r backin out..though dia isnt enuf reasons 4 a man to beat a woman,alas,som women can b provocativ..i fink wat matas is to jst try n study d kind of person som1 is dealin wit..may God choose 4 al of us
are u a woman beater?
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by boron10(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2012
In as much as it is very bad and inexcuseable to beat up a lady, i believe some ladies deserve to be thoroughly beaten to get them to their senses.

How would you treat a lady that insults you publicly, call you names, shout at you and even expose your supposed secret to the public?

The best way i think one should treat her is to give her a dirty slap and push her out of your house. A goat needs to be treated like one. God knows i hate loud girls.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by lordkpakpando: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2012
Graphy: and wat sort of dirty love is dat?truly its high time we women start treatn those men dat batter women some serious lessons.
if u see, you will be speechless
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by olumaxi(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2012
Graphy: are u a woman beater?
not yet,n i dnt pray 4 such..jst dat 4rm wat av seen n heard..i discovad dat not al peepz dat beatup dia women actualy wantd to do it or takes delight in doin it...mosttyms,situatns wil jst seem out of cntrl..
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by usermane(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2012
Maybe you should add this OP- Because the batterer knows she will never leave him come what may.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by lolaluv1(f): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2012
lord kpakpando: beating up is very bad but your idea of dealing with the boy is funny becos you dont know love....

The bottomline is; I will not hesitate to defend myself.

Do I sound like I wanna become another 'Titilayo the Banker' or 'those that are writing letters from beyond the grave?'

Do you know how I've been up and doing, trying to live a good, decent life?
Do you know the sacrifices my folks have made for me? Times when I was sick and shaking violently, and my mum had to leave everything to hold me and give me warmth just so I could get a little sleep.
They deprived themselves so I could have a better life!

And I'll be damned to allow a coward, a man who obviously doesn't know what love means to waste away the ONE life God gave me....
Wetin? Because he is the only man in the world and I can never get another?
Mtschew!
Thunder fire dat kain love!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by OCTAVO: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
olumaxi: not yet, n i dnt pray 4 such..jst dat 4rm wat av seend n heard..i discovad dat not al peepz dat beatup dia women actualy wantd to do it or takes delight in doin it... mosttyms,situatns wil jst seem out of cntrl..
Not yet?
There is this part of you that is a batterer.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by OCTAVO: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
olumaxi: instead 4 u to ask ursef y u alwaz got beaten,u r backin out.. though dia isnt enuf reasons 4 a man to beat a woman,alas,som women can b provocativ..i fink wat matas is to jst try n study d kind of person som1 is dealin wit..may God choose 4 al of us
No matter what she did, she doesn‘t deserve to be beaten. So u mean opting out is not her best option?
You mean she should remain in an abusive relationship?
I tell u, once a beater will always be a beater!
You seem to be kinda ok with battering.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by olumaxi(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
OCTAVO:
No matter what she did, she doesn‘t deserve to be beaten. So u mean opting out is not her best option?
You mean she should remain in an abusive relationship?
I tell u, once a beater will always be a beater!
You seem to be kinda ok with battering.
lol...c,i kno of a bro(my bro's frnd) dat alwaz pickup his car key and leave d house 4 som hrs weneva his wyf came up wit her wahala..dis has bin hapenin 4 som years..but dia was a day durin midnyt dat his wyf startd her tin again..dis guy had to leave d rum to d sitin rum,to d kitchen,yet d wyf followd him evriwea he goes wit insultive words..alas,dat was d day he beats d hel out of her..my questn is,does dat make im a batterer?..dat was y i said earlier dat God shld choose 4 us al..dis tinz r easier said dan done

1 Like

Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by IlCapitano(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
All the reasons sum up to this:crass idiocy.
Re: The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends by lordkpakpando: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
lola.luv:

The bottomline is; I will not hesitate to defend myself.

Do I sound like I wanna become another 'Titilayo the Banker' or 'those that are writing letters from beyond the grave?'

Do you know how I've been up and doing, trying to live a good, decent life?
Do you know the sacrifices my folks have made for me? Times when I was sick and shaking violently, and my mum had to leave everything to hold me and give me warmth just so I could get a little sleep.
They deprived themselves so I could have a better life!

And I'll be damned to allow a coward, a man who obviously doesn't know what love means to waste away the ONE life God gave me....
Wetin? Because he is the only man in the world and I can never get another?
Mtschew!
Thunder fire dat kain love!
Thunder aint gana fire no love becos with out love life is meaningless, just pray dat u dont enter in such condition with some one you cant do with out, some one you dearly love. Another thing is dat 4 a guy to beat up her GF is some how caused by the girl especially nagging girls dat there character is nothing to write home about.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / Looking For Mr. Right While You're In School / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.