Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast (69045 Views)

Chinese Man Rocking Yoruba Traditional Attire (Photos) / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: si si j'ai penser aussi au canada, comme tu vis en amerique c'est bien, je te passerai mon email inbox pour que tu puisse me renseigner sur pleins de choses smiley

kk yayof smiley
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 26, 2012
umh so i was saying, what are the most common Dan/Yacouba surnames?
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah: umh so i was saying, what are the most common Dan/Yacouba surnames?
they are gbapleu, bleu, bah aussi, that only what i know and Zion (they love this name oooh)

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: they are gbapleu, bleu, bah aussi, that only what i know and Zion (they love this name oooh)

ahah Zion grin c reggae ou koi
there is Dion too

In their story they say they come from far east, somewhere around the Nil valley...Dan was one of the 12 tribes of israel and descendants of Jacob or Yacouba, so i have been wondering for a long time if there were not jews since they bear the 2 names as alternatives Dan/Yacouba grin
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah:

ahah Zion grin c reggae ou koi
loooool u kill me
Sybellah:

In their story they say they come from far east, somewhere around the Nil valley...Dan was one of the 12 tribes of israel and descendants of Jacob or Yacouba, so i have been wondering for a long time if there were not jews grin
Wow i didn't know that but I know that agni, baoule, akan in generale came from egypt, but yacouba i don't know their history
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah: Check out the analysis of this man, i mean he kinda make sense oh

http://www.rezoivoire.net/interview/article/49/louamy-gue-sosthene-le-peuple-dan-de-cote-d-ivoire-vient-d-israel.html#.UNppAm872Ag
thanks, je vais lire ça attentivement, je connais mal ce peuple

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: loooool u kill me Wow i didn't know that but I know that agni, baoule, akan in generale came from egypt, but yacouba i don't know their history

yea i heard that, my grand-mummy told me, i dunno how true it is, they have a few similarities tho
for the Dan/Yacouba from their name it's kinda make sense...since also they pretend they come from the east

For the Akan, did u find some evidences?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: thanks, je vais lire ça attentivement, je connais mal ce peuple

ouais pareil pour moi,
i thought Bleu Brigitte was Guere, so she is Dan? wow
and is Dent de Man Dan as well? her real name is Singo...yea i think she is

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah:

yea i heard that, my grand-mummy told me, i dunno how true it is, they have a few similarities tho
for the Dan/Yacouba from their name it's kinda make sense...since also they pretend they come from the east

For the Akan, did u find some evidences?
yes of course, le systeme matriacale des akans, la façon dont on enterre les roi avec les bijoux, les pagnes etc...., les noms aussi comme amon chez les agni les rappoche de l'egypte antique quand au yacouba, je vais plus me documenter la dessus
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah:

ouais pareil pour moi,
i thought Bleu Brigitte was Guere, so she is Dan? wow
and is Dent de Man Dan as well? her real name is Singo...yea i think she is
si si elle sont bien Dan tt les 2

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: yes of course, le systeme matriacale des akans, la façon dont on enterre les roi avec les bijoux, les pagnes etc...., les noms aussi comme amon chez les agni les rappoche de l'egypte antique quand au yacouba, je vais plus me documenter la dessus

aah dac, je t'ai inbox sur ce que ta demande

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 26, 2012
@ Syb do you know cheick anta diop?, in his book he explain that african came from egypt
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 26, 2012
In our national team there is no Dan, there are more Bete, Malinke, Baoule...vous les Bete vs avez gbe (rempli) equipe nationale la grin grin
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah:

aah dac, je t'ai inbox sur ce que ta demande
ah ok
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah: In our national team there is no Dan, there are more Bete, Malinke, Baoule...vous les Bete vs avez gbe (rempli) equipe nationale la grin grin
loool tu as vu ça on est trop fort grin
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: @ Syb do you know cheick anta diop?, in his book he explain that african came from egypt

yea i know him, but i need to read his book, there are many theories about it and I believe it, only i dunno the specific groups coming from there

Usually, it said they are more related to the cushites, but again i think more studies need to be done on subsaharian ethnic groups to see if they are in anyway related

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah:

yea i know him, but i need to read his book, there are many theories about it and I believe it, only i dunno the specific groups coming from there

Usually, it said they are more related to the cushites, but again i think more studies need to be done on subsaharian ethnic groups to see if they are in anyway related
totally agree with you!!! some people say sudan, tchad(pour les attié j'ai entendu ça sur la Rti une) ethiopie aussi, c'est vrai que ça fait trop!!!! des etudes plus approfondi seraient les bienvenus

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: loool tu as vu ça grin

National Team

Bhete
Drogba, Zokora, Zoro (ain't playin anymore), Gohouri

Baoule
Eboue, Romaric

Abbey & Adioukrou
Boka, Demel, Gradel

Senoufo
Kolo, Yaya, Tiote, Tiene

Malinke
Sanogo, Bamba, Meite, Doumbia, Keita Kader (his mum his Bete i have heard)

Brong
Gervinho

Gouro
Kalou

Foula
Copa

Finalemnt les Bhetes sont pas nombreux i thought they were more in the national team grin
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: totally agree with you!!! some people say sudan, tchad(pour les attié j'ai entendu ça sur la Rti une) ethiopie aussi, c'est vrai que ça fait trop!!!! des etudes plus approfondi seraient les bienvenus

yup yup nodding!
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah:

National Team

Bhete
Drogba, Zokora, Zoro (ain't playin anymore),

Baoule
Eboue, Romaric

Abbey & Adioukrou
Boka, Demel, Gradel

Senoufo
Kolo, Yaya, Tiote, Tiene

Malinke
Sanogo, Bamba, Meite, Doumbia, Keita Kader (his mum his Bete i have heard)

Brong
Gervinho

Gouro
Kalou

Finalemnt les Bhetes sont pas nombreux i thought they were more in the national team grin
Max gradel est bété hein je l'ai vue dans l'emission fairplay sur voxafrica et il parle bien bété, eh gosso gosso hein

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: Max gradel est bété hein je l'ai vue dans l'emission fairplay sur voxafrica et il parle bien bété, eh gosso gosso hein

eh como jai pu oublie Gosso, ca c'est mon type ca
i thought Gradel (cuz of his name ending by el, was Adioukrou grin, my bad tongue)

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah:

National Team

Senoufo
Kolo, Yaya, Tiote, Tiene

Siaka tiene is a mix of senoufo and Bhete, his mum is bhete
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: Siaka tiene is a mix of senoufo and Bhete, his mum is bhete

ah ok same as Keita alors

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah:

eh como jai pu oublie Gosso, ca c'est mon type ca
i thought Gradel (cuz of his name ending by el, was Adioukrou grin, my bad tongue)
Gosso et Gervino mes deux préférés, le reste la c'est maïs pour moi looool
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 26, 2012
feels like i didnt say all the names, my list is short but none comes to my head right now

how did u know for Tiene?
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: Gosso et Gervino mes deux préférés, le reste la c'est maïs pour moi looool

grin grin grin grin gervinho avec son crane chauve la , il moyen loupe poto deh tchrrr
Drogba anyday cool cool
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah:

ah ok same as Keita alors
yes keita mum is from gagnoa and tiene mum is from issia or saiou je m'en rappelle plus exatement

1 Like

Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah: feels like i didnt say all the names, my least is short but none comes to my head right now

how did u know for Tiene?
pareil dans l'emission fairplay
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 26, 2012
babi225: pareil dans l'emission fairplay

aa ok, i need to watch it, they didnt post it on youtube yet cry
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah:

grin grin grin grin gervinho avec son crane chauve la , il moyen loupe poto deh tchrrr
Drogba anyday cool cool
eeeh pardon fo pas insulté gervi, grin grin il est trop frot!!! pas comme drogba il est devenu trop people
Re: Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Sybellah:

aa ok, i need to watch it, they didnt post it on youtube yet cry
si si tu peuw regarder sur youtube mais je sais pas si il on mis celle de siaka tiene parce qu'il ya pas tous les footballers, mais essaie de regarder sur google, je ferrai des recherches pour les poster here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / Facts About The Yoruba Enclave In The Heart Of Aniocha In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.