Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

How To Find A Good Man... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find A Good Man... (648 Views)

11 Reasons A Good Man Won’t Cheat On You / How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* / 7 Points Of A Good Man! - Wanna Know If You Qualify? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find A Good Man... by orlaryhincah(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
WARNING! This article contains highly valuable material on finding a ‘GOOD’ man. If you are not a ‘GOOD’ woman, don’t ruin it for the rest of us. I urge you, please do not read further.  If you are a ‘GOOD’ woman, read on and enjoy J

The title almost suggests that there is a secret hidden place full of men in the world and if you’re ever so good, you might find yourself stumble upon such a place. Sadly, the closet place I can think of is a football match.

N.B Feeling slightly bitter over my last relationship, so do please allow a high level of male bashing.

So How? Where? Who?

First things first, why do you want a man? Evidence upon evidence suggests if you don’t love yourself first before getting into a relationship, you ruin it for the rest of us. How? Let’s break it down shall we?

Unloved (you) x Good guy =Typical Male Bastard x Unsuspecting innocent woman = Bitter unhappy woman (me)

Love yourself first. For the sake of womankind, you owe it to us and more importantly yourself.

Loving yourself includes having a busy social life and that means getting OUT of the house, meeting different people and having a jolly time while doing it.

Where are they? Ah… now that would be telling…no seriously…they’re everywhere! Look around you, guys are everywhere. Don’t discriminate places. Can’t count the amount of times I hear ‘You can’t find a good guy in a club’. Bullsh!t. Now, unless you’ve been attending Sadomasochism nightclubs, chances of finding a ‘good’ guy there are going to be a bit on the slim side aren’t they? Or maybe you believe in the mantra ‘good guys are in the church’….hahahaha…you’re more likely to actually find a ‘Bad’ guy there…why? Because you’re going to HAVE to forgive him 77 x77 times and which guy wouldn’t like to take advantage of that? Don’t go to the same old places, switch it up, and live a little. Guaranteed, you will meet someone.

Unless you’re psychic…

NB If you are, please contact me, we are going to make a ton of money!

You don’t know who you’re going to end up falling for, so give guys a chance because you never know. He may not look like Idris Elba or Denzel  but do you look like Beyonce or even Kelly for that matter?

Be approachable! Let your body do the talking! Smile, look happy… I don’t mean grin at every tom, dick and wale but show a smile once in a while.

Stop comparing guys! Chances are that they won’t meet your past standard anyway and no one likes to be compared.

N.B Do you hear that Mr Ex?…No one likes to be compared…NO ONE…KMT!

Anywhoo, unfortunately, they haven’t yet made the technology to spot a ‘good’ guy, so it’s really up to you. I believe it’s a good idea to date around and see who fits with you; some people may not feel comfortable with that. Understandable but in my experience, the people that wait around for the ‘good’ guy tend to wait for so long and end up falling for a very good impersonator of a ‘good’ guy like my ex.

I said ‘DATE’ around… not ‘SLEEP’ around, there is a difference…look it up!

Good guys aren’t that rare. If you think positive and don’t go out for the sole purpose of ‘I need to find a man’ because chances are you will get stickered with ‘desperate’ on your forehead. If you’re always looking like you’re having a ‘GOOD’ time, a ‘GOOD’ guy will always gravitate themselves towards you.

Look GOOD. Too many women I know, look like crap, yeah I said it. If you dress like you’re allergic to mirrors, then you can’t be helped. Appearance is a strong factor in getting a ‘good’ guy. Don’t fall short.

I hope this article can at least give you some useful pointers.

Or

If like me you think guys are undercover bastard’s i.e.  like my ex and if it wasn’t for the fact that I was Nigerian and therefore have to get married, I wouldn’t…at this point in time…touch them with a barge pole…but…maybe that’s just me.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Good Man... by larrymoore(m): 12:55am On Dec 20, 2012
Granduer! Hope they take ur words. Ladies, dont always assume it all going to be the same dead end while looking 4 partner, every guy deserves a chance. The fact that ur ex is a marauding beast doesn't justify ur action on others, no, rule it out. After, we learn new experience daily. What do u think, between two evils, l always pick the one l never tried before.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Good Man... by Mynd44: 4:54am On Dec 20, 2012
^^
True
Re: How To Find A Good Man... by dmcdad: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2012
@Op, nice one there... I hope they hearken.

I think it's also resourceful for the male folks too.
Re: How To Find A Good Man... by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2012
Nice post OP, thumbs up.
Re: How To Find A Good Man... by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2012
Kelly is finer than Beyonce o. Otherwise, excellent post lol. Loving yourself first is vital.
Re: How To Find A Good Man... by Mynd44: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2012
ogugua88: Kelly is finer than Beyonce o. Otherwise, excellent post lol. Loving yourself first is vital.
Very true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delete / Love Story “story Of My Life” / If You Were Living Abroad..would You Go To Naija To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.