Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car (10072 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Tragedy As 25-year-old Girl Who Just Returned From UK Is Killed By Danfo Driver / Picture Of The Man That Married His Dead Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by GistVillage: 1:18am On Dec 20, 2012
A stray dog stands guard over the body of his dead mate and in a moving display of devotion continues to lick her head in a bid to revive her.

These heartbreaking pictures taken in Zhangzhou, in China's Fujian Province, show the animal carefully nudging the female dog after she was hit and killed by a car.

After he fails to wake her, the male refuses to leave and stays within feet of his mate for six hours.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2250461/Please-wake-Dog-desperately-tries-revive-dead-mate-killed-car--stands-guard-SIX-HOURS.html
@:http://www./dog-desperatel…-for-six-hours/

1 Like

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by aminho(m): 7:31am On Dec 20, 2012
this is what i call love till dead do us part!!i wont say first because thats sluggish.am organising an end of year party in maiduguri all nairalanders are invited.dressing code bullet proof vest and bomb helmet

6 Likes

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by tchaik(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2012
aminho: this is what i call love till dead do us part!!

It baffles me how Animals/pets show 'humanity', compassion, and LOVE; while same can't be said about Humans! If its a man that is lying there dead, people will only plead 'Blood of Jesus', snap pix, post it on FB, and tweeter!

God, such Love!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by yuzedo: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
I feel TERRIBLE!
Like, tears are dribbling down my cheek..

2 Likes

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by ektbear: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
cry cry cry

Dust in my eyes..

1 Like

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
That is why I will pick my dog any day over a man. Such love, such loyalty, such undying devotion. cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Beync(f): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
awe so touching

1 Like

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by kandiikane(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwh!

It makes me think of my pussy I left when I was moving. She's sooooo lovely and friendly. Always use to wake me up with her paw on my face. cry

Awwwwwh!

1 Like

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by slimyem: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Naija men...it will do you well to learn from this dog ocheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
Tears swollen in my eyes, woke up from the moment and turned gangsta - wtf!

1 Like

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by valencia25(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
Compared to what humans did to this poor kid embarassed embarassed

Download Video
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by DANILSA(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
tchaik:

It baffles me how Animals/pets show 'humanity', compassion, and LOVE; while same can't be said about Humans! If its a man that is lying there dead, people will only plead 'Blood of Jesus', snap pix, post it on FB, and tweeter!

God, such Love!!!!!!!
YES THAT'S WHAT THE SYSTEM HAS CAUSED, TRY HELPING AN INJURED PERSON AND HE DIES DURING THE PROCESS AND SEE IF THE POLICE WILL NOT DETAIN YOU FOR 100 HOURS AFTER WHICH THEY WILL CHARGE YOU TO COURT lipsrsealed
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by miteolu(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
''it'' for animal and not ''he''
''its and not ''his''

1 Like

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by sylve11: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
Sad! Indeed Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. cool

2 Likes

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by yerafag(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hummn! How it would be if human being can have dis kind of feelings for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by ektbear: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
If this had been a cat, it would have run off after its mate died.

Dogs represent all of the virtues of humanity.

Cats represent our evil, selfish side.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by sylve11: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
DANILSA: YES THAT'S WHAT THE SYSTEM HAS CAUSED, TRY HELPING AN INJURED PERSON AND HE DIES DURING THE PROCESS AND SEE IF THE POLICE WILL NOT DETAIN YOU FOR 100 HOURS AFTER WHICH THEY WILL CHARGE YOU TO COURT lipsrsealed

That's it my brother. Who wan dey go court every 2- 2 weeks? cool
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Uchenna42(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
Yea....its happens........its no new thing...
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by kandiikane(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2012
miteolu: ''it'' for animal and not ''he''
''its and not ''his''

They used 'he' and 'her' to differentiate the gender of the animals.
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by heed101(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
meenagiggs: That is why I will pick my dog any day over a man. Such love, such loyalty, such undying devotion. cry cry
hope u r not doing the unthinkable. I mean being a pervert cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by coolzeal(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
awe the cutest thing ever.
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
heed101: hope u r not doing the unthinkable. I mean being a pervert cheesy
Holy Lord God. No man. No, No, No.
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by CrazyMan(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
slimyem: Naija men...it will do you well to learn from this dog ocheesy cheesy
Die first, and you'll be surprised at how long we would show you our loyalty. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
slimyem: Naija men...it will do you well to learn from this dog ocheesy cheesy
Na women Bad pass. Them know ab initio say dem no like the man. dem go marry am another man go dey shine her Kongo. But why? This is even before D man eventually dies from her wicked ways. SLIMYEM take it from me NIGERIAN GIRLS are only good to foreigners(Na there dem dey behave) Ask our brothers in d diaspora and even our homebased dudes. SLIMYEM Y ?
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by andyanders: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
CrazyMan:
Die first, and you'll be surprised at how long we would show you our loyalty. lipsrsealed

You said the truth. Let him die first and we all will show him love.
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by Bolarge1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
THEN WHO SAID ANIMALS DO NOT THINK!

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by yuzedo: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
ekt_bear: If this had been a cat, it would have run off after its mate died.

Dogs represent all of the virtues of humanity.

Cats represent our evil, selfish side.

Wise words bro....

Meanwhile, thank God it didn't happen in Cala***, dem for rush plus the living dog plus the dead one join! lipsrsealed
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by idinc(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
touchin...our government shd 'import' d dog 2 lecture d boko boys on d nid 2 value lives
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by wonlasewonimi: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
Who determined the gender of these dogs?
Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by divinetalent(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
I love my two rottweiler Saint & Jojo. The are always loyal but stubborn a times. They will do anything to please their owner. DOGS ARE FABULOUS CREATURES

1 Like

Re: Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car by 401kk: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
the dog was hòrny, he thought his bìtch was sleeping.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / OMG! Watch Video Of A Young Boy Twerking / Who Is Sincere9gerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.