Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters (23270 Views)

Photo(funny): / Funny Picture: Naija Parents B Advising Their Daughters Like / Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by PeterKbaba: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2012

1 Like

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by bassette(m): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: Michelle Obama dancing Atilogwu

Okija_juju u just lit dis thread up mahn..kai laf don finish me hia!
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by PhysicsQED(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2012
This is funny, but I think Obama might have just unknowingly opened himself up to more criticism, since it turns out that the maker of the Gangnam style song and dance was very anti-American in the past and made songs calling for violent things to happen to the families of U.S. soldiers.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by freshdew: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2012
Obama showcases his wife & children,what about our own president,does Patience have any biological child/ren for Goodluck Jonathan?jst asking.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Goldwine1(f): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2012
montero4relo: I think i need 2 approach Obama 4 one of her daughter's hand in relationship...but i don't wana join Illuminati aahh Sobbing
You never redi, if you reddy u go join...
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Uniquexty(f): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2012
@Okija-juju, even my serious dad laughed at dat ur pix. Don't u tink dat gal is a cute dancer? Moreeeeee
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Awoofawo(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2012
dasparrow:

Boy oh boy! The girls are growing! I can see they will be tall like their mom and dad. Cute family I must say. If Obama were a Nigerian bred man, he won't be looking happy and content with his 2 beautiful daughters right about now. He will rather be sticking his d!ck in every Vjay all in the name that he is looking for who will birth him a son. Obama should thank God he is not Nigerian/African.

See olodo, who told that Obama didn't dig some vlay like clinton, schwarsneger, jackson, bush, wood etc. Se because him own never com out make you dey talk gutter talk 4 hia?! I pity your ignorance.....
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2012

that woman don high pieces,see her bottle grin grin grin cry grin
abeg where you dey see this animated gifs, pls tell me
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by DICKtator: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2012

grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by optimusprime2(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2012
sconsults: [size=14pt]na person wey belleful de dance gangnam style.President Johnathan cannot do that because i am very sure he have the problems of nigerians at heart and would never even attempt that unless all our problems are solves as abati said"he is a president that stays awake all night thinking of ways to solve the problems facing average nigerians" God bless our president and Nigeria[/size]

Attention N.landers!
WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
Laptop-40 Alert... Code Yellow

1 Like

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by DaWhiz: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2012
sconsults: [size=14pt]na person wey belleful de dance gangnam style.President Johnathan cannot do that because i am very sure he have the problems of nigerians at heart and would never even attempt that unless all our problems are solves as abati said"he is a president that stays awake all night thinking of ways to solve the problems facing average nigerians" God bless our president and Nigeria[/size]

What?!!! Are you saying Jonathan never belleful?! Man, U no try o. Make im try PSY dance na. undecided undecided
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by DaWhiz: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2012

LMFAO! This gif tho... @okija nawa o. U wan tear person belle wit lafta?! Michelle ko Patience ni grin
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2012

That yansh fit fine DIE!!!
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by brownlord: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2012
Only if I can just touch the helm of their undes
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by topmostg: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2012
montero4relo: I think i need 2 approach Obama 4 one of her daughter's hand in relationship...but i don't wana join Illuminati aahh Sobbing
nah dawg. Its killuminati.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Wsdm: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2012
How will he sleep when he is busy interfering in everything that happen in Nigeria.A responsible leader is not suppose to put all the problems on his head, rather he assigns duties to competent people to solve the problems while setting another group for checks and balances. So Mr Obama has set all the machinery in place hence the need to play sometimes.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2012
llouis: Mr moderator d way u named this thread would make everyone think obama does dis dance to deliberately embarass his daughters.
I take it u didnt do this on purpose otherwise it would mean you lied deliberately just to get more hits, hence more traffic hence better statistics and hence more sales for seun.
There are other ways to make monies other than deceiving people.

Think about this the moment you decide to hid this post; any wealth gotten through deception can never be sustained by calculated, honest spendings. (If you actually did dis on purpose and if you didnt then the honour is yours and wrongly casted aspersions {of which i humbly apologise} are mine)

SELAH

Who be Mr Moderator?
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Dandy1(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2012
freshdew: Obama showcases his wife & children,what about our own president,does Patience have any biological child/ren for Goodluck Jonathan?jst asking.

She has,but I guess they are not such a sight(beauty) for the public to behold since an apple doesn't fall far from its tree.They probably have their pop's trademark ''red nose'',and their mum's puffy cheeks and bulky weight.But I think they will look far better than our dear Otta farmer's children though.Lol
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by ChopUrMoni: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2012
dasparrow:

Boy oh boy! The girls are growing! I can see they will be tall like their mom and dad. Cute family I must say. If Obama were a Nigerian bred man, he won't be looking happy and content with his 2 beautiful daughters right about now. He will rather be sticking his d!ck in every Vjay all in the name that he is looking for who will birth him a son. Obama should thank God he is not Nigerian/African.

His daughters can also carry his name. The states is NOT like Nigeria... Thank God. Martin Luther King daughters and granddaughters still have the name 'King'.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by maygah(f): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2012
Dis is beautiful
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Leadn(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2012

This is one of the few reasons why I come on nairaland! Thumbs of G!
This sh!it cray!!! grin grin grin
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2012

hahahahahahahaha
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by sportfeva(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2012
The are just too enormous. Once he should dance oh. It's medicine as well to the problem.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by sportfeva(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2012

Beremole go down low. Whao, nice pic.
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2012

Okija, you no go kill person oo.

What stops you from opening the thread for Michelle
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Cutekid54: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2012

i swear u nor well
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2012

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by delors(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2012

I swear u bad pass me walahiiiii! Kai! Where in heaven did u get this kind ribs cracking gif bros?
Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by Smartjeezy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
Wahahi okija dey craze...
Yaba plz...

Re: Obama Does 'Gangnam Style' Dance To Embarrass Daughters by DollyParton1(f): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2012

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin... I cant stop laughing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Been Fooled On April 1st? / Memory Lane: You Can't Win The Biggest Balloon / what Animal Climbs A Mountain With Four Legs And Comes Back Down With Three Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.