Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 AM

What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 (5447 Views)

Your Wishes And Resolutions For 2014 / Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! / What Are Your Plans For The New Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Dygeasy(m): 7:16am On Dec 20, 2012
We all have goals we want to reach and landmarks to leave in the coming year. Mine is to tie all loose ends and all my expectations should be met, of course with God's help.

And I want to be less lazy and put more efforts into my projects. That's the worst thing about me, I make things drag.

Let us know yours.
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by k2039: 7:26am On Dec 20, 2012
It begins with you, your resolutions are not precise.
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Chokolee(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2012
I have decided not to make new resolutions ...i have not fully kept the old one's yet!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by k2039: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2012
Chokolee: I have decided not to make new resolutions ...i have not fully kept the old one's yet!
At times you need a compass to be able to know if you are on the right part or wandered away from your goals.

Since you didnt keep all for this year, I suggest you sit down and think about what went wrong and how you can be more productive in the comming year, that way you increase your effectiveness. You will achieve more in the comming year than you did in this, though for every goal their must be a reasonable plan to achieve it, if you stick to the plan then productivity will be higher.

Not that I achieved all of mine, infact this year wasn't one of the best for me, but I can only get better in the comming year.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Dygeasy(m): 7:49am On Dec 20, 2012
Chokolee: I have decided not to make new resolutions ...i have not fully kept the old one's yet!
as long as this year's can still fit into next year's setting... We don't know how its gon be tho.... You can carry your plans into the coming year, and make them work and materialize.
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Dygeasy(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2012
k2039:
At times you need a compass to be able to know if you are on the right part or wandered away from your goals.

Since you didnt keep all for this year, I suggest you sit down and think about what went wrong and how you can be more productive in the comming year, that way you increase your effectiveness. You will achieve more in the comming year than you did in this, though for every goal their must be a reasonable plan to achieve it, if you stick to the plan then productivity will be higher.

Not that I achieved all of mine, infact this year wasn't one of the best for me, but I can only get better in the comming year.
exactli bro! 2012 is disappointing for me too , one can only hope things get better in the coming year.
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Chokolee(m): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2012
Wow!! I must confess..u guys made lotta sense#like seriously; I agree with you
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by bldtaiwo(f): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2012
My 2013 resolutions ar to be a better person and to achieve my dream goals and objectives. MAY GOD HELP ME.
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by ujchief(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2012
Hahaha, chokolee, spoon of god, how far? Longest time, why u abandon our batch B house nau?
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by ujchief(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2012
Honestly, new year resolutions aint my thing. We sanguines are terible at keeping rules and guidlines. While at school, i kept making reading time tables only to discover i wasnt following it at all.
Self discipline is our biggest challange, so i dont make resolutions, i take the year head-on as it comes.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Dygeasy(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2012
bld taiwo: My 2013 resolutions ar to be a better person and to achieve my dream goals and objectives. MAY GOD HELP ME.
amen! We all are hoping on God
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Dygeasy(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2012
ujchief: Honestly, new year resolutions aint my thing. We sanguines are terible at keeping rules and guidlines. While at school, i kept making reading time tables only to discover i wasnt following it at all.
Self discipline is our biggest challange, so i dont make resolutions, i take the year head-on as it comes.
you are right tho, buh no matter what, at the beginning of the year, you'll have things you expect from the year nd those things you wish to do.... Even if you don't call it your resolution, as the year rolls on, those things creep into the mind and you kinda start working towards them..unconsciously. The mind is powerful you know.
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Chokolee(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2012
ujchief:
Hahaha, chokolee, spoon of god, how far? Longest time, why u abandon our batch B house nau?
Hon. UJ..no mind me joor, I have been in one remote part of nigeria where mobile network is a big deal all in the name of mandatory service...hw have you been sir?
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Dygeasy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Chokolee: Wow!! I must confess..u guys made lotta sense#like seriously; I agree with you
yoop!
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by mennard(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
To exceed my 2012 acheivement.
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by kandiikane(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Get a car
Finish my project and establish myself
Stop procastinating
Sue SFE
Drop the cigs
Start saving
Get my love life sorted- in an utter mess
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Smartjeezy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Marry
build another house
have a kid
going back to spain
go to mecca and jerusalem with my momma...
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Callotti: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Time for a new baby! cool
It is been a while since I had some puke on my chest
I am having some withdrawals from the sound of a very 'ANGRY-HUNGRY' infant! grin
Time to stay home for a while. . .

No resolutions. . .I HAVE MANY GOALS cool

Too busy enjoy the holiday season to worry about 2013 JUST YET!

The next 10 days is gonna be FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! wink
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Lachynos2k2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
in 2013 i'll be very business minded,stay away from pu55ies(setbacks),talk less,elevate myself from this present level to another,then get fully prepared for 2014..so help me GOD
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Move bck to....
New job!
Start saving
Swimming lessons
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Eseries(m): 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Make millions or die trying!
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Dygeasy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Eseries:
Make millions or die trying!
lol
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
Resolutions come On Dec 31st -- After that Last F*Uk and Pints Of Beer wink
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by lolaluv1(f): 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo: Move bck to....
New job!
Start saving
Swimming lessons

I hope the pool attendant will concentrate on the lesson o. And not grope you all over in the guise of teaching you to swim.cheesy
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by lolaluv1(f): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
2012 is wrapping up nicely.
2013? Well, won't call it resolution but I have things I'm working towards achieving!
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by franchizy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
My resolution for 2013 is dat God shud help me have the mind to forgive all my friends I helped to become something who never came back to say thank you but only came back wen things are no longer moving well 4 dem.
I still feel bitter that I refuse to see dem or help dem cos it is not good to pay bad with bad.
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
lola.luv:

I hope the pool attendant will concentrate on the lesson o. And not grope you all over in the guise of teaching you to swim.cheesy
If d trainer is hot, I'll probs more attention to detail.cheesy grin
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by actel(f): 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
Never to mk d mistakes i made in 2012

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Koolking(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
I don't make new year resolutions, I have none, rather, everyday I make conscious efforts to be a better person.
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by Troll: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
My Resolution Is To Keep Trying To Seek Solutions To Any Challenge I Encounter Along 2013 And Beyond. (Amin)
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by ayusco85(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
ujchief: Honestly, new year resolutions aint my thing. We sanguines are terible at keeping rules and guidlines. While at school, i kept making reading time tables only to discover i wasnt following it at all.

I totally agree with u. A̶̲̥̅♏ A̶̲̥̅ sanguine too, and u just described M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥. I guess I like to take d year as it comes. One day at A̶̲̥̅ time. Cant set resolutions cos ah aint sure I will even remember what dey are. L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿
Re: What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 by r231(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
get taller grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / New Telegram Group And Channel. / SOCCER PUNTERS (sports Betting )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.