Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:19 AM

Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” (15558 Views)

Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Toke Makinwa On Pink And Gold Sandal Is She Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by uzoexcel(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
WE SHOULD BE CELEBRATING THE DUDE WHO PHucked her and broke of wid her...in time to come,he ll see that thatz d best decision he ever made...but seriously,as a famous philosopher said, one of the greatest riddles/questions yet to be answered is this...'What do we women want?'...Mel Gibson dedicated a whole film on this question....when a guy does all of the thnz u mention, u crow to ur frds that u v caught a mugu..most gurls ll say they dont like a guy cos he s too 'nice'...when he doessnt treat u well , u say he is heartless...i v even seen ladies saying they like a guy 'cos he looks like a 'wife-beater';lol....make una make up ur mind jare
baby_123: She has some points though. The way guys are shouting up and down on this thread to shift attention. Why have you guys become so cheap. Call, text and write love notes. Shows you care and put effort. Is that too much to ask. She was too aggressive with her words, but she makes a point nonetheless. Besides the world is moving on from Blackberry. What will you do when it phases out? Better get an IPhone or Android and embrace change.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by uzoexcel(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
twice a year...u sure abt that?tot it was a weekly thngy grin grin grin grin grin
*Kails*:

LOL take it easy.
im sure she was just having one of those "estrogen influenced" moments. cool
women are entitled to releasing our frustrations at least twice a year.
it's the law. smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by segunobe(m): 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Tope makinwa...............................

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Damon03(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2012
uzoexcel: twice a year...u sure abt that?tot it was a weekly thngy grin grin grin grin grin
Abi o. She should even find something else to be PMSing about

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by chiweb(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mehnnnn, the-boys-are-seriously-not-smiling....
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Too bad she generalized on all men. . .should have been Why Nigerian men in Nigeria are. . . grin , since this pinging nonsense is a Nigerian thing, lol. grin
Don't care for accents though, but for goodness sake saying 'your hair all did' is just ghetto.
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by ba7man(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2012
A "slowpoke" will always attract "Morons".

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Sagamite(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
y me: Nonsense, why will a guy call me 5 times a day? pffffffft undecided

I seriously hate when I get a "sup" ping or message sha, its sooo annoying angry

and to think my ex always sends that, makes me wanna kick his azz

Hey, 'sup?
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by yme1(f): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sagamite:

Hey, 'sup?
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Abmarshalo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Toke's father MR Makinwa is a slowpoke and gave birth to a slowpoke called toke. Her father and forefathers are morons
Re: Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Abmarshalo: Toke's father MR Makinwa is a slowpoke and gave birth to a slowpoke called toke. Her father and forefathers are morons

Please, no vex too much oh cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Will Match Negative Energies With Success In 2022 / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Photos From Aneke Twins' Birthday Celebration With Widows In Enugu(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.