Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? (16051 Views)

Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / Apart From Your Tribe Which Other Tribe Do You Admire And Why? / Which Tribe Do You Love The Most In Our Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
cheesy
amosy007: I love Nigeria as a tribe grin grin

ANIBRÅBú (Ijaw boy) 9ja tribe cheesy
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by caesaraba(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
No preference. They are all the same to me. individuals make the difference.

4 Likes

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Deiok(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Benin Edo people they dont segregate. Best in africa.

4 Likes

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Smartjeezy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
claremont: Ishan tribe from Edo state, because I'm from there. grin
ihemena-u are my inlaw...

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by pboiskinpy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
gbosaa:

Nwokem kwusi,gbaa bureki bia tinye onu na okwu a.
...tinye onu na gini?...I choro ka anyi kobaa onu here??(Lolzzz)(still passing)
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
Yoruba because they are neat, nt arrogant, calm, they speak english when they are more than one, not troublesome.

8 Likes

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
Smart jeezy: Yoruba-very hospitable,intelligent,educative,pillar of civilization,religion tolerance,good people.more to come later

aaawww....Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by OkochiZico(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Igbo Amaka, very hospitable pple.

15 Likes

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Smartjeezy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
gbosaa: I am a full blooded IGBO MAN....I love YORUBAS...I have so many friends from there,nice,intelligent,educated and hard working..
i love them so much.my momma is from osun state...ko si wahala

6 Likes

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by amosy007: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
EbiJUNIRO: cheesy
ANIBRÅBú (Ijaw boy) 9ja tribe cheesy
yes ooo... 9ja tribe rules grin grin
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by warrikid(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
Babe,I love me some yoruba meeeehhn,alldae errdae.
I guess the reason would be cos I just love the sound of the language,its sexy,its sassy,its vocal,its the most expressive in the land.
Plus I attract yoruba peeps n we relate on a different level frm other tribes wherever I go.
I am urhobo(don't mean I don't love my tribe)

6 Likes

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by xxtanoni: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
i love OWU people

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
claremont: Ishan tribe from Edo state, because I'm from there. grin
okugbe= , obia aba, ugbagbe. I am proud to be an Esan Man. We are the real Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Troll: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
My Background Is Multi-Tribal So I Don't Dislike Any Tribe. Coming From A Dad Who's Partly Delta Ibo (Agbor) And Partly Edo (Bini) And A Mom Who's Partly Yoruba (Ondo) And Partly Delta (Itshekiri) And My Maternal Great-Grandfather Who's Partly Caucasian (English) And Partly Nigerian (Yoruba); I Think I'll Be The Last Person That Will Discriminate Tribes.
Most Of My Relatives Do Inter-Tribal Marriages And I Don't Plan To Base My Marriage On A Particular Tribe Too. Since I've Lived In Different Parts Of The Country, I'd Say Every Nigerian Tribe Is Beautiful. Only Our Individual Psych Differs.
I've Had The Opportunity Of Having Acquaintances From Different Tribes Both Local And International grin But I Must Confess I'm Currently Digging These Fulani Babes. Dem Fine Die And Cool-Headed Too cheesy
Nigeria: Great Nation Good People

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Dygeasy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
American!! Go there and see for yourself why I love them.....

Yeye thread
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Smart jeezy: i love them so much.my momma is from osun state...ko si wahala

And whats your tribe?you didnt state it.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by TableLeg(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
NONE .... And dont ask me why!
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by crackhaus: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
I agree with you but ehmm, what do you expect from a multi-lingual nation. Me I don't like any more than the other but I know my least favourite and it is..... well, let's just say I don't like bombs a lot.

AmBeautiful: Thread = one of the major problems we have in Nigeria.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by DANILSA(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
AM A TYPICAL IGBO MAN cool I DID WANT TO SAY>REMOVE ISLAM AND SEE HOW GOOD AN HAUSA MAN IS< wink

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
The same reason why we are not moving forward.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Classicalman(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
rare pearl: We have diverse tribe with different culture and way of life which make them unique, write your tribe the tribe you like best it mustn't be your tribe. Let's know our culture.
I love IGBO tribe. Followed by the tribes of AKWAIBOM.

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by valdubem(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
I like ALL the Nigerian Tribes, they re all GOOD PEOPLE.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Smartjeezy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
gbosaa:

And whats your tribe?you didnt state it.
SPANIARD...i'm in osun state right now to see my momma.
Re: What Tribe Do You Like Best And Why? by Classicalman(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Shollypopz: None! undecided They are all the same to me apart from my own tribe of course, which is Yoruba.
Means u r an introvert and recluse, who doesnt associate with other people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ndokwa People Of Delta: Interestd In Finding Out More of ur Background & Culture / Ifa Council Suspends Isese Festival In Ilorin / Renaming The Niger Area: Top Priority Place That Should Change Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.