Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate (17907 Views)

Buhari Not Qualified To Contest- Ozekhome / Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode / From The Governors, Fashola Is The Only One Fit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by OsunOriginal: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx:

Blah blah blah... List his achievements or post pictures!

And we'll judge based on the allocation the state receives from the FG against the population of the state and do a comparative analysis with Lagos and what Fashola has achieved...

I'm waiting!

Those Igbo guys (traders) dont understand anything. How can a sane person compare Lagos with Enugu that is not bigger than Ikeja and even less populated than Ikeja? No gov in NIgeria has done one tenth of Fashola's work so far. Lagos is a cosmopolitan not a town upgraded to state capital.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by OsunOriginal: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2012
oadah: so for your mind ACN na opposition?
My friend the reality is ACN na block vote for Tinubu.

Fashola is working but he is NOt the best.
The political permutation does not even favours him.

Advise him to either go to the senate or rest after 2015.

Nope but you know Igbo can never be president of this country? We dont need to argue over that again - we have all agreed and accepted this. No wonder nobody is disturbing us with the Igbo presidency noise again - they have accepted their fate.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by latestsunny(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2012
bilms: @youngmonie,so,if decision can not favor every body,it is the poor helpless people that should always receive the cane? Can you pls mention just 3 things fashola has done to favor the masses? Or mention just one.

Sum pple ll jes talk as if dey didn't av brain. Dose okada dt Fashola ban is it nt for d benefit of d masses,wen d man cleared oshodi,pple lik u crucified him,now dt d place luks attrative u startd praisin him. Secondly,on d issue of katangora- is it fashola dt wnt to build house der? Noooooo. All ds policies r for d pple but dullard lik u always go abt criticisin blindly
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by nlofficial(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2012
If Fashola is seen as failure, GEJ should be seen as a disaster plunging Nigeria to doom.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by JoeMosco(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2012
bilms: You didnt answer the question. Mention just 3 things fashola has done to favor the masses,or even one.
The way Nigeria is noow, most policies that will benefit Nigeria will first be painful to the masses, but in the long run, will be good..... This is because Nigerians have become so used to abnormal situations. So has Fashola pleased the masses? Maybe not. But has he done laudable things? Yes..... Does He deserve to be a president? Yes... Atleast am sure he will do better than.......
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by nlofficial(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2012
Joe Mosco:
The way Nigeria is noow, most policies that will benefit Nigeria will first be painful to the masses, but in the long run, will be good..... This is because Nigerians have become so used to abnormal situations. So has Fashola pleased the masses? Maybe not. But has he done laudable things? Yes..... Does He deserve to be a president? Yes... Atleast am sure he will do better than.......

Thank you my brother.

They fail to see good sides of his governance, but quickly jump at his slightest error. Fashola cannot please every damn Nigeria! If he dares, he'll be much worse than Tinubu. So we say, carry on Fashola! Leave the presidency to the armed robbers in glasses and agbada.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by EmmyDe25(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2012
malele: The way yoruba sing praises of fashola u will think lagos is heaven if u come into it
Goat! Oya con take leaf.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by EmmyDe25(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2012
Aderostock:
You are a fool for typing all these rubbish up here. Fashola is not only an Executive also a strategist. Let me educate u more, your useless mimiko even said no one can be compared with Fashola from the current crops of leaders in Nigeria. He was the first to establish:
State security funds
Signage and advertisement agency
State environmental protection agency
Neighbourhood watch and many others hence provide jobs. Stop all these craps now
Created emergency numbers lyk d 911 of ds world... Even a country of 9ja status cant boast of one. LASAA project is dia, among odas.
Who are ds fools tryin to blackball Fashola?
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by oadah(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2012
OsunOriginal:

Nope but you know Igbo can never be president of this country? We dont need to argue over that again - we have all agreed and accepted this. No wonder nobody is disturbing us with the Igbo presidency noise again - they have accepted their fate.
sorry man I am NOT Igbo, but I know the joke of Fashola for president will remain a joke on NL
It's either GEJ go for 2015 or it goes to the north.....even if Fashola succeeds to the senate, he won't even go beyond opposition leader or house committee leader cos Senate President will still go to the PDP.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by FXKing2012(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
Aderostock:
Ignorance is a problem.
USA is a developed nation while Nigeria is a developing nation. I compared Seychelles with Ivory coast both developing nations. Moreover, an average American is an investor. So get a life.

why is China wt a population of almost 1.5billion more organized than Nigeria wt just 160million pple! They are both developing countries.

There is something called human resource (people, human population) and Lagos has much more of it than Akwa Ibom yet...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by FXKing2012(m): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
These nitwits talk as if huge population is a problem when it is actually a resource (human resource) which helps to give competitive edge. No wonder Tinubu et al is able to suck them dry wtout even knowing it.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Sammiejokes(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
Awolowo once said people can be uneducated literates, when you talk about the masses,who are the masses. OP talk for yourself don't talk for the masses. Did you carry out a survey to come about your cry for the masses. I don't live in Lagos but u are one reflection of a typical nigerian man.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by ikachi1: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2012
bilms: I have observed that the media propaganda of the Lagos State Governor is still enjoying much relevance,especially on nairaland despite clear failure of his administration.

Many things i read about Fashola on nairaland speak contrary of the reality on ground,a little survey among the masses in your area would speak for itself.

Just within the last two weeks, the Fashola for presidency thing has made it to the front page God knows how many times.

So i ask, what exactly has foshala done to deserve a presidency?

Is it the increment of The Lagos State University fee from 25,000 to 250,000 that made him worth the presidency?
Is it the crazy Lekki toll gate fee, which when protested ordered the protesters crushed?
Is it the promise of demolishing Katangwa market,denying over 30,000 people means of livelihood with a promise of not providing any alternative?
Is it the demolishing and killing of some residence of Makoko Community?
Is it the Ban of Okada without any meaningful steps toward re engagements of the citizens?

Many crazy things just to mention but few.

What exactly has he done to deserve this inhuman promotion? A government of oppression on the masses and the less privileged.

A government of under developing the people in the name of developing the state. A government with no consideration for human welfarism.

Anyway, no matter how much this propaganda machine tries,Nigerians are no fools..

THESE ARE THE REASONS HE SHOULD BE PRESIDENT. HE TAKES TOUGH DECISIONS THAT ARE BENEFICIAL TO ALL....I WILL VOTE FOR THIS MAN ANYDAY.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by ba7man(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
I'm praying for a break-up of this country....or at least reverting back to regionalism so that in the end we can see the region that's "truely" progressive. Western Region....Fashola as leader, if this is realized, the west will come out tops.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by ba7man(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
"Lagos isn't working" yet investors pour in everyday....I guess they've gotten caught up in the "Fashola propaganda". Why aren't they flocking to Akwa-Ibom?? While u Sit there and critcize, Lagos is moving ahead and leaving Nigeria behind.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by Afam4eva(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
ba7man: "Lagos isn't working" yet investors pour in everyday....I guess they've gotten caught up in the "Fashola propaganda". Why aren't they flocking to Akwa-Ibom?? While u Sit there and critcize, Lagos is moving ahead and leaving Nigeria behind.
This is the kind of idiotic post that annoys me. Are you saying people were not moving to Lagos in their large numbers before Fashola came to power?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by anonimi: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
OP forgot to add that Fashola is spineless in the face of his godfather, Tinubu who has him by the balls for whatever undisclosed reason.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by bilms(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2013
@afam,abeg leave that one. Some of them reason like ant.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by ba7man(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
This is the kind of idiotic post that annoys me. Are you saying people were not moving to Lagos in their large numbers before Fashola came to power?
I mean "big time investors" not small scale Igbo traders dragging their families along and Hausa men hoping to ride Okada (The type he's trying to discourage their migration into Lagos). People willing to "stake big" in order to "reap big". Learn to think *BIG*,bigot.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by mapet: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
.... And this shows you studied Leadership & Management?...judging by the quality your arguement down here, you're knowledge of issues are very elementry and your arguements are too watery angry angry
kennytidistar: [mapet]..... helping the poor should me wanton lawlessness, disregard for safety and value of life, drop in quality and values?? I wonder how some of you reason.

My friend dont you do management and leadership in school? Even if you didnt go beyond ssce atleast you should take social studies as a course at the js level, what should be the first priority of anyman? Is it cosmetics? No. Face reality development is good but not to hurt the less priviledge that makes you a leader of style not to rob the poor of their belongings in the name of non existence development and mega city, i beg shine your eye fraudster at rampage and their new leader is fashola.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by kennytidistar(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2013
[mapet].... And this shows you studied Leadership & Management?...judging by the quality your arguement down here, you're knowledge of issues are very elementry and your arguements are too watery angry angry

that is why you cannot climb a ladder without the elementary which means majority of you and fashola inclusive didnt have the foundational tips of what you are doing, you only buy your way throuh and become a problem to the society at large. Do you know that the foundation should be properly set before the ladder? Then pls go and re enrol in foundation class if you have bought your way in the past, china is more populated despite that america is looking for their citizens by or means, what are we talking about? The major challenges with you people is the fact that you have a way of manipulating people and conspire to force them to believe you are the best where as you are more ignorant than dump. No time to argue follow nature, respect nature and nature will favour you.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by mandarin: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
bilms: You didnt answer the question. Mention just 3 things fashola has done to favor the masses,or even one.

He established different agencies as LAMATA, LASTMA etc all these provided employments
Meanwhile you must understand how economy works in a state like Lagos where crime and infrastructures play huge. He improved the security of lives and properties organize markets to reduce street urchin activities and has helped tha masses in health, many poor pay less to get treated. Lagos is not your kind of state that can distribute motorcycles or Napep tricycles, its supposed to be the pacesetting state in modernity.
About Okada ban, it was a necessary evil because of the accidents it caused(happened to an Akwa Ibomite colleague in the office on the Island), the use of motorcycle for daylight robbery(I was a victim some years back)so it was a necessary thing to do my friend.
If you think building roads alone or an airport is development no qualms but if all these plans in Lagos should work plus its Aje oil, Lagos will be a globally reckoned metropolis like it or not.
Re: Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate by mandarin: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2013

He established different agencies as LAMATA, LASTMA etc all these provided employments
Meanwhile you must understand how economy works in a state like Lagos where crime and infrastructures play huge. He improved the security of lives and properties organize markets to reduce street urchin activities and has helped tha masses in health, many poor pay less to get treated. Lagos is not your kind of state that can distribute motorcycles or Napep tricycles, its supposed to be the pacesetting state in modernity.
About Okada ban, it was a necessary evil because of the accidents it caused(happened to an Akwa Ibomite colleague in the office on the Island), the use of motorcycle for daylight robbery(I was a victim some years back)so it was a necessary thing to do my friend.
If you think building roads alone or an airport is development no qualms but if all these plans in Lagos should work plus its Aje oil, Lagos will be a globally reckoned metropolis like it or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega / Wale Oladipo Offers To Return ‘dasukigate Funds’ To Stave Off Trial / Acting President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.