Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (8950 Views)

How I Am Earning $30 Daily Using Paidverts(step By Step Guide) / How To Verify a NUBAN Bank Account Without Login To Internet Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2013
babaearly: @obiscolly

You didnt say how we can get the VBA you are talking about for $10-$15

He gave idea as follows:

6. Now you need to verify your account and for that you will need a USA virtual bank account (VBA). You could search online for people who provide US VBA services. The irony of the whole matter is that most people that offer this service accept paypal payments only. I was able to pay for mine because i had made some cash into my unverified account initially. But if you search adequately you could luckily find sellers who accept Liberty Reserve payment, which is quite rare though. So you pay the VBA seller and he sends you the following:
A routing number
An account number
Bank name
A login ID and;
A password

7. On your paypal home page click on get verified and input all the details you will be sent. Click on continue and it will take 1-3 minutes to get instantly verified and there you have your account verified and ready for use for unlimited number of transactions on the web. That's what you wanted right?...For those who have problems getting a VBA seller that accepts Liberty Reserve, pm me, i can accept your LR payment and purchase the VBA for you with my paypal account if you so wish.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 10:37am On Jan 05, 2013
maxibrainz:
How do i register with payoneer and hod do i use it to verify my paypal acount. Lastly were do i buy the blackberry of 7k.
*Visit payoneer.com and click signup
*fill in your real details as your card would be shipped to your address.
*after receiving your card, activate it then login your paypal account.
*click Verify, then click using bank account.
*your payoneer card comes with a US bank account number and routing number, fill the detail into the paypal verification page.
*then wait for 24hrs, you will receive a message from paypal regarding 2 small deposit from paypal.
*login to your payoneer to retrieve the 2 small deposit then fill it into paypal.
*click submit then you should receive a confirmation that your paypalis now verified.

You can get a blackberry(curve 2 or storm) for 7k or less in computer village,lagos
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by maxibrainz: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2013
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2013
@ arbitrage

did you even read my post? he didnt give the name of the USA bank account supplier. thats what i meant
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by maxibrainz: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2013
demoreon:
*Visit payoneer.com and click signup
*fill in your real details as your card would be shipped to your address.
*after receiving your card, activate it then login your paypal account.
*click Verify, then click using bank account.
*your payoneer card comes with a US bank account number and routing number, fill the detail into the paypal verification page.
*then wait for 24hrs, you will receive a message from paypal regarding 2 small deposit from paypal.
*login to your payoneer to retrieve the 2 small deposit then fill it into paypal.
*click submit then you should receive a confirmation that your paypalis now verified.

You can get a blackberry(curve 2 or storm) for 7k or less in computer village,lagos
Tanx alot
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2013
maxibrainz:
Tanx alot
You more than welcome
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by maxibrainz: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2013
1.How do i transfer money from paypal to liberty reserve
2. How do i fund the payoneer card 2verify my paypal and how much is needed to verify my paypal
3. My house got no number so what address do i put at payoneer so my card dont get misplaced
4. Has anyone opened his paypal on pc and how did you do it. Tanx
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by bobojoshua(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
@ obiscoly, arbitrage and demereon. Can i use d info on this thread elsewhere?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
@maxibrainz
Answer: http://pacificfunds.net, there are several others that does this but you might have to wait 7-21 days before your account is credited so as to avoid fraud. While it is possible to file a dispute and get your paypal cash back after the transaction, it isn't possible with LR that's while you might have to wait. I have never used the above site and thus does not recommend them. Deal with them at your own risk.

2. How do i fund the payoneer card 2verify my paypal and how much is needed to verify my paypal
Answer: login to your payoneer and click load money, fill your credit card or debit card details and it will be credited instantly.

3. My house got no number so what address do i put at payoneer so my card dont get misplaced
Answer:Use a P.O box addr.

Answer: I have several times, what I do is open my browser and type paypal.com
NOTE: verify your ip before proceeding
bobojoshua: @ obiscoly, arbitrage and demereon. Can i use d info on this thread elsewhere?
You can use mine
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by arbitrage: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
bobojoshua: @ obiscoly, arbitrage and demereon. Can i use d info on this thread elsewhere?

Sure, you can use but do not sell. Freely have ye received, freely give. Thanx!

3 Likes

Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
@obiscolly

maybe give the names of the VBA supplier and i'll search on google
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hmmm...
I will just keep reading,watching and expecting as it is all in the name of escaping from VPN that OP and others are encouraging people to use blackerry to open and operate paypal account if at all it is working now which might be decoded right away in some few days by PayPal as invisible eyes are in here but do you all know
None or Undetected or None Detected Proxy Server

If you do,you will decode a message that I'm trying to pass across.

It is cheaper,reliable and secure instead of blackberry which might fade away with time and by the way,is it everyone that can manage blackberry and no matter how smart you are in using your smartphone,you will still need to go on PC which will require you to still have VPN.

What sense does it make other than wasting of money...Instead of that,I will advise all to go for portable mini laptop as I did which can be conveniently carried to anywhere in case.

Once again,look into what None or Undetected or None Detected Proxy Server means.
You will all be amazed if I start unleashing the secret that it has to do with paypal though it is scarce.

If you want to know the type of IP service that you are using,visit whatismyipaddress.com and check your 3rd/4th line on about your IP details and to really be sure of your IP blacklist details,use their IP blacklist checker and drop yours here for evaluation by me
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
For those that are looking for VBA,kindly note that there are two types of VBA viz:
that one that requires deposit and the second one is that one that verifies instantly.

Note:The best out of the two is the 1st one but it is rare to see genuine people that can provide that which as well applies to the second one but it is better to use the second one but issue might arise about it later or you might be lucky.
Always open your USA paypal account before ordering for your instant VBA and be ready to apply it to your paypal account as soon as you get the account no,routing no,username and password while you make sure that your connection is quite fast as any breakage might cause fatal error which in turn might affect your account soon or later.

For those that need VBA,I will show you how to get genuine one for just N2,500 or $15 of Liberty Reserve within few minutes.

I rest my case till I check back...
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
Preamble:
Below are a variety of services that will be detected in an attempt running at any specific IP address which is required for you to confirm on the IP that you want to be using with your PayPal using whatismyipaddress.com and you need to as well use their IP blacklist checker.

1.None or Undetected Proxy Server or None Detected
Google out this but

2.Suspected Network Sharing Device
We believe that this IP address represents the public IP address of a router or firewall with more than one device behind it. This does not mean that your computer or network has been hacked or compromised. This is a common status for a residential connection with multiple devices (a family, etc.). We do not think this is a proxy server.

3.Network Sharing Device
We are confident this IP address is the public IP address of a router or a firewall. This is a common status for a residential connection with multiple devices (a family, etc.) We do not think this is a proxy server.

4.Suspected Proxy Server
We believe this IP address is a proxy server. A proxy server is a computer that offers a computer network service to allow clients to make indirect network connections to other network services. A client connects to the proxy server, then requests a connection, file, or other resource available on a different server. The proxy provides the resource either by connecting to the specified server or by serving it from a cache. In some cases, the proxy may alter the client's request or the server's response for various purposes.

5.Confirmed Proxy Server
We are confident this IP address is the public IP address of a proxy server.

6.TOR Exit Node
We are confident this IP address is the public IP address of a TOR server.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by maxibrainz: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
demoreon: @maxibrainz
Answer: http://pacificfunds.net, there are several others that does this but you might have to wait 7-21 days before your account is credited so as to avoid fraud. While it is possible to file a dispute and get your paypal cash back after the transaction, it isn't possible with LR that's while you might have to wait. I have never used the above site and thus does not recommend them. Deal with them at your own risk.

Answer: login to your payoneer and click load money, fill your credit card or debit card details and it will be credited instantly.

You can use mine
tanx alot so what site do i use to change my ip when login my paypal on pc

1 Like

Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by maxibrainz: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
demoreon: @maxibrainz

You can use mine
tanx alot so what site do i use to change my ip when login my paypal on pc
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by maxibrainz: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
@obiscoly, arbitrage
and demereon can you tell us how long you have been operating your paypal using your blackberry am sensing someone trying to sell some ebooks here. Presegs formely legal wealth you try to make the paypal stuff look difficult so as to get clients, i have seen your post in several threads you charge people to open paypal for them good. If you know your steps work y not drop them free here and stop beating around the bush.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
maxibrainz: @obiscoly, arbitrage
and demereon can you tell us how long you have been operating your paypal using your blackberry am sensing someone trying to sell some ebooks here. Presegs formely legal wealth you try to make the paypal stuff look difficult so as to get clients, i have seen your post in several threads you charge people to open paypal for them good. If you know your steps work y not drop them free here and stop beating around the bush.
I don't change ip when accessin it on my pc, been using mine over 3yrs.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2013

I give away free ebook and not selling.
I've dropped steps on how to go about that on different threads here on nairaland and my current FREE ebook tagged Naija PayPal Secrets unleashes the secrets.
I do repeat that have a verified paypal is not the main issue but how to maintain is the main issue.
Using VBA though works but have side effects which can although be escaped and for that reason,I didn't talk about using VBA in my free ebook but I promised to give my loyal subscribers that I've downloaded my ebook more advanced tutorial on how to use Payoneer but I sense that payoneer will soon stop offering the Virtual USA Bank account to Nigeria as soon as fraud is being detected as I'm sure it will happen but I'm crossing my fingers looking at great tutorials indeed.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
I really don't know why people are trying to make this whole procedure complicated...well, i have 2 accounts i've been operating for over a year, and i've assisted people in opening accounts and none have had any issues that i know of.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by obiscolly(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
babaearly: @obiscolly

maybe give the names of the VBA supplier and i'll search on google
I have a contact that accepts paypal only. That's why i said you should search for people that accept LR.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2013

Yes...It's obvious that I offer the service to Nigerians with VPN to use for full one year.
Who among you in here or any paypal account opening provider in Nigeria does that.
That makes one of the best if not the best and do you know what...
My main PayPal secret working.

and I do as well give people tutorials but one thing is sure that I don't try to please anyone when online.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Yes...It's obvious that I offer the service to Nigerians with VPN to use for full one year.
Who among you in here or any paypal account opening provider in Nigeria does that.
That makes one of the best if not the best and do you know what...
My main PayPal secret working.

and I do as well give people tutorials but one thing is sure that I don't try to please anyone when online.
I need you to understand that noone has said that your methods, secret aint working or against you selling your ebooks but what I dislike is the fact that you making the paypal ish complex like its some sacred tin...
I know there are a lot of lazy and busy people that aint got the time to go through the hurdles of opening the account, those are your market but pls stop complicating the process or make it seem impossible for peeps that hav got the time to run it themselves.

I have a simple question for you, what happens when the account get limited after following your SECRET methods?

2 Likes

Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2013
demoreon:
I need you to understand that noone has said that your methods, secret aint working or against you selling your ebooks but what I dislike is the fact that you making the paypal ish complex like its some sacred tin...
I know there are a lot of lazy and busy people that aint got the time to go through the hurdles of opening the account, those are your market but pls stop complicating the process or make it seem impossible for peeps that hav got the time to run it themselves.

I have a simple question for you, what happens when the account get limited after following your SECRET methods?

Ok.

Note that I'm not saying that it is not as easy as you people are saying in here and you've been listening to my plights most often,you will note that I normally say this that to open and verify a paypal is not the main issue but operating it successfully is the main issue as most newbies and even so-called gurus go ahead to open and verify paypal without first equipping themselves with dos and don't of operating it in Nigeria and other countries even in s upported ones.

The end result of paypal accounts by Nigerians limited most times cannot be unlimited but there are still way out though it is not guarantee which as well applies to people in supported countries like USA,UK etc but one thing is sure that you account cannot be limited once you are using the right and efficient IP VPN to access your account and following the dos and don't which are too easy to know as we all know that PREVENTION is better than CURE.I know say this as well that you must not leave cash that you cannot afford to loose in your PayPal

If you doubt me and you have the cash to travel down to USA to open a USA bank account and get credit card to open and verify your paypal.Load it with little cash and access it with Nigeria IP while you come here to tell us your experienced after being limited.
I gave the clue of opening a verified PayPal while in USA to one of my clients that happens to be a doctor though I opened a verified USA paypal account early last year which is working fine after he had used it for several transactions but he now have verified paypal when himself and his colleaques travelled to USA for a conference and with the help of the clue given to him,his colleagues as well tapped into it and they are now proud owner of duly opened USA paypal while in Nigeria now but they still must be accessing their paypal with awesome VPN that I offered them as they still must not access the account with Nigeria IP despite that they duly opened it else paypal robot will do justice and they might even need to go back to USA before they can solve themselves out but preventive measures in place,they are secure.

For that reason,I normally ring the dos and don'ts which do make people like yourself to see it as being complex though it is not as you think as they are as easy as ABC to read,digest and understand.

OP never mentioned anything like dos and don't all in the name of trying to please some folks but I pity those that just want to jump into paypal account without having the dos and don'ts or someone that can duly guide them but I will try as much as possible to assist with some few dos and don'ts in one of my next updates.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2013
demoreon:
I don't change ip when accessin it on my pc, been using mine over 3yrs.

Hmmm!Is your PC ip running on Nigeria IP because PayPal bot will automatically ask you some questions or just limit your account if it sees changes in the IP accessing your account all in the name of protecting your account though.
This important area do make us to recommend one dedicated IP for an account which will be used to open,verify and be accessing your paypal account in which any change in the IP might cause pain but as for me and you can as well be using Remote Desktop if it was to be a company paypal account that can afford to be spending at least $30 monthly on it.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 12:42am On Jan 06, 2013
For those that need VBA for PayPal verification that works perfectly while you pay in Naira.
Contact this expert personnel that I recommend though she is a vast lady on 0 7 0 6 9 4 8 1 2 1 7 and you'll be glad you did but always endeavour to must have opened your USA paypal account to the level of you just adding VBA to it so that you can add the VBA to your account as soon as possible as you receive your VBA details[b][Account no,routing no,username and password][/b] for instant verification and endeavour to be on relatively fast network before attempting to add it as breakage in connection might cause error.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
@legalwealth(preseg) I would like you to know that I patiently answered every question you asked me both on this thread and in other threads here on NL, bt I find it difficult to believe that you have refused to answer just one simple question that I asked you.
The question remains what happens when the paypal opened using your methods ,secrets get limited?
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
demoreon: @legalwealth(presegs) I would like you to know that I patiently answered every question you asked me both on this thread and in other threads here on NL, bt I find it difficult to believe that you have refused to answer just one simple question that I asked you.
The question remains what happens when the paypal opened using your methods ,secrets get limited?

Stop being an hypocrite in public.You know what is next for anyone operating it in Nigeria and all you need to do is to profer solution if you have and not trying to question me and don't ever ask me such an hypocrite question.

My main measure is preventive and piece of advice especially you not keeping money that you cannot afford to loose in it and other people even operating in supported do get their account limited and it is at paypal discretion to free account or fund.

You can get enough issues about that at www.paypalsucks.com
Hope you are satisfied now and never in your life ask me such foolish question.
Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
demoreon: @legalwealth(presegs) I would like you to know that I patiently answered every question you asked me both on this thread and in other threads here on NL, bt I find it difficult to believe that you have refused to answer just one simple question that I asked you.

Stop being an hypocrite in public.You know what is next for anyone operating it in Nigeria and all you need to do is to profer solution if you have and not trying to question me and don't ever ask me such an hypocrite question.

My main measure is preventive and piece of advice especially you not keeping money that you cannot afford to loose in it and other people even operating in supported do get their account limited and it is at paypal discretion to free account or fund.

Re: Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. by demoreon: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
presegsADESIDA: [/b]

You shouldn't be overly aggressive, if I must pay for your "SECRET METHOD", then you should answer my 1 and only question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Market Fire: Traders Commend Fire Service, Government's Benevolence / Procedure For The Alteration Of An Article Of Association Of A Company. / Customs Pegs Import Duty Exchange Rate At N282/US$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.