Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death (30145 Views)

Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by kagari: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
This thread has been hidden
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Jaggiey: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
There are two issues here that I wish to address:

1. It must be clearly stated that it a senseless,shameful and regrettable act or conduct to rejoice over the misfortune of others. I stand to be corrected, there is no religion that encourages adherents to celebrate the misfortune of others. Infact, my faith says God will be angered and turn his wrath on such "fools". For me, it is an utter disregard for life and rather callous. Who says the living are better than the dead, however unrighteous we think they were? Who has made us their judges? Who knows when and how he will die? There is none righteous. Let us think about these things.

2. Beyond the jaw-breaking words and confusing blend of expressions by Obahiagbon, I have found logic and wisdom in every of his articles or public speeches I have come across. It just takes alittle more careful reading to understand what he says. Really, he may appear laughable but he teaches us plenty of lessons. For one, I realise he is a studious man, he is intelligent, devoted and committed to what he believes in. He is at the moment assuming a social critic's role. He may need to come down to earth to expand the coverage of his audience/readers. I do not blame him much, it is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks. He has a toolbox of words in his brain and whatever he picks he uses for his communication. Finally, his communication are not merely English words but also comprises technical jargons mixed with literary characterisation or sometimes borrowing from medicine, politics, history, humanities, sciences etc. Therefore, it only takes widely read or open hearted people to understand him. If as he mentioned somewhere else, he devotes about 8 hours daily to reading, this attribute is worthy of emulation. His words are not empty or meaningless. Let us respect him.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Hardfact: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
I dont give a damn! Even they can dance nak.ed in broad daylight to express their joy if they like. It makes no meaning. Pertinent issue for those empty heads is whether the lot of the masses will improve with the new gov. By the way, in the real sense nothing stops that same death that took Yakowa from revisiting any moment and snatching away even the new gov and any of those clowns in like manner.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by tommykiwi(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
BUNCH OF ILLITERATES........
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by calaway: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
mu2sa2: The guy is a jester. But beyond that, the issue of jubilation over the death of Yakowa is been exaggerated. Of course his political foes would be happy that he died;so also would the supporters of his successor because heaven has buttered their bread. Does anyone doubt that even fellow christians that are jostling for the position of deputy governor are not smiling inside them for the opprtunity created by Yakowa's exit. some people are just over-sensationalising the alleged jubilation- alleged, because not a single picture has been posted anywhere of such jubilation.

You are right forum is a bloody Liar (http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/gov-aliyu-berates-those-celebrating-yakowas-death/) . And these chritians just over-sensationalize every issue, be it the killing of one christian trader to the killing of 50 christains in a church on christmas day cant they learn to absorb these minor sqirmish without making bigotry noise?
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by ztar(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
hmmm...na wa oh....honourable..abeg go write ur own dictionary...
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Acecube(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
hunkydory:
What did he say that is causing you headache,he didnt say much this time.
i tire oh
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Hobbynarh: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
dz dude aint communicating...
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by nagoma(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
God chose to call this man Yakowa ending his life in Bayelsa state. Just imagine if he died in kano, sokoto or even kaduna. If the is anything sinister about his death, the niger Delta leaders from the highest level, or their militants who own anti - aircraft guns will have questions to answer.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by enozy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
mr Patrick nawaooo...for d oyibo abi na latin or Greek, jst gat my tongue messed up trying to read your uncommunicable grammer....come to think of it how do Gov. ohsomole manages headache...listening to this gramariam as SSG of Edo state...i tot the essence of communication is d ability to understand and decode d message by d recipient
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by domido(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Choi!!! See wetin dis people cos naw ehn. Though i donno wat hes sayin ooo i must confess.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by Slimboy94(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nairaland is gradually becoming grammarland
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by babseg(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
I can't see any diffrence btw my grammar then and Obahiagbon's. Because when I used to write love letters to my girlfriend then I will write thus

Dear Love,

How are you, hope everything is fine if so DOXOLOGY.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by tajikwan411(m): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2012
muslims jubilation over yakowa's death or not should not be an issue at all 'cos every living soul will surely taste DEATH! But i have this to ask? Ain't some christians from Yakowa's tribe jubilating too? These were the christians that accused the late governor of favoring the hausa muslims. Also, where did yakowa die? Within a christian region with a speculated christian plot in the crash.
Why is it that when a muslims are accused, it spreads out loud? take for instant the christian boy that killed 20 students and 6 female teachers in Connecticut u.s.a. recently was not referred to as TERRORIST!!s or CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALIST!! But should he have been a muslim, we know how the news will sound like. Pass your comments, it's a free world, but do it with wisdom and consideration. angry
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by nduchucks: 12:44am On Dec 21, 2012
busoye19:

"I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service and head to unity as one nation," the Edo State law graduate stated.

If Obahiagbon wrote the above, then for the first time, he has failed woefully. That sentence is an incomplete sentence when fails to take the point Obahiagbon was making to its logical conclusion. He "pontificates that save and until" we espouse certain ideals including immersing ourselves in agape love" then something will happen...but he fails to tell us what that something is.

The man must have drunk kai kai before writing the above, was misquoted or the story was made up.
Re: Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death by ehispapa(m): 1:26am On Dec 21, 2012
ztar: hmmm...na wa oh....honourable..abeg go write ur own dictionary...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Youths For Bola Tinubu Hold Meeting (Pictures) / Photos: Buhari Arrives Kenya / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.