Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

National Identification Management Commission - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Identification Management Commission (9441 Views)

Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

National Identification Management Commission by ogoebube(f): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
please who has successfully applied for Enrolment & Registration Officer (Officer. I was trying today and they told me that my session has expired, tried again the same thing. does it mean that once the session expires i can't continue with the application. Please help. thanks.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by chidexCORP: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
ogoebube: please who has successfully applied for Enrolment & Registration Officer (Officer. I was trying today and they told me that my session has expired, tried again the same thing. does it mean that once the session expires i can't continue with the application. Please help. thanks.

it happened to me, since u have not submitted the form u might have to start again and be fast so ur session dont expire again, the page is timed
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Psalhadeen: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hi,
The best thing is that u don't stay too long on a page.lt happened to me and after calling one of their enquiry numbers it stopped occuring.
l will advice u to call any of their enquiry numbers or send message to any of their e-mail addresses.Gudlck
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
I got this mail from them:

Dear Applicant,
You recently initiated an online application for the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)recruitment process
Your application is currently at stage 1 and not yet completed.
To complete your application, kindly go to www.nimcjobs.com and supply you SURNAME and APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER to the relevant boxes on the right hand side of the portal (as a returning applicant). You will be automatically re-directed to the next stage of your application. Please note that you can now upload your passport photo directly on the portal as the application will now help you to resize your photograph.
Should you have further enquiries, please call any of the help desk lines on the portal or reply through this email address.

Now my problem is that i cannot remember my application reference number again, and I've tried calling their helpline but all to no avail. I've even sent a mail, no reply since yesterday. Any help?
Re: National Identification Management Commission by DDN: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
austushi1: I got this mail from them:

Dear Applicant,
You recently initiated an online application for the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)recruitment process
To complete your application, kindly go to www.nimcjobs.com and supply you SURNAME and APPLICATION REFERENCE NUMBER to the relevant boxes on the right hand side of the portal (as a returning applicant). You will be automatically re-directed to the next stage of your application. Please note that you can now upload your passport photo directly on the portal as the application will now help you to resize your photograph.
Should you have further enquiries, please call any of the help desk lines on the portal or reply through this email address.

Now my problem is that i cannot remember my application reference number again, and I've tried calling their helpline but all to no avail. I've even sent a mail, no reply since yesterday. Any help?

when you get this information, log and log in again with your application form number.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by pippen213(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
When they said your session has expired it simply means that you were too slow in entering your details. Try again and this time be faster.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
ogoebube: please who has successfully applied for Enrolment & Registration Officer (Officer. I was trying today and they told me that my session has expired, tried again the same thing. does it mean that once the session expires i can't continue with the application. Please help. thanks.

Do not spend up to 10mins to complete the registration.

Have your details typed in notepad then do copy-paste while filling the forms @ each stage.
All the best.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2012

Dear Applicant,

"...cannot remember my application reference number again..."
This is serious! FYI if you don't get the reference number, that's the end. Why? Even if you start registration afresh, you can't use your name anymore cos it has been registered on the database. I feel so sorry for you costly error.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by nacksonjoe: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Bros try to fill a fresh form with ur details when u click on save and continue it will bring out ur former number then u copy out try it.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 21, 2012
nacksonjoe: Bros try to fill a fresh form with ur details when u click on save and continue it will bring out ur former number then u copy out try it.

Thanks, God bless you
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2012
padu:

"...cannot remember my application reference number again..."
This is serious! FYI if you don't get the reference number, that's the end. Why? Even if you start registration afresh, you can't use your name anymore cos it has been registered on the database. I feel so sorry for you costly error.

If u don't hv solutions to problems, don't comment! Now u've just exposed ur ignorance!
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
austushi1:

If u don't hv solutions to problems, don't comment! Now u've just exposed ur ignorance!

Ignorance you said? Thanks.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 22, 2012
padu:

Ignorance you said? Thanks.

Uwc
Re: National Identification Management Commission by ogoebube(f): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2012
Thanks @ all i finally submitted my application yesterday

1 Like

Re: National Identification Management Commission by jadepinkett(f): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
pls if u've printed out ur acknowledgement slip, on d location tab, was ur preferred location shown cos mine was left blank and i know i filled it whilst applying. Pls i wanna knw if dts how it is for all. Or some as d case may b. Thnx
Re: National Identification Management Commission by frank317: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
can somebody help me, while filling the form on educational training section, there seem to be no space to fill in my tetiary institution info. but the space for primary, secondary and proffesional qualification comes out, yet i cant pass through that section since i cant give info on my tectiary trainning.

am i the only one experiencing this? if you have, how did u overcome it, thanks
Re: National Identification Management Commission by funkymoore: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Under the tertiary Institution u'll see ADD click on it and it will bring out Space 4 u to fill in in Info. Hp this piece of info help.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by frank317: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
funkymoore: Under the tertiary Institution u'll see ADD click on it and it will bring out Space 4 u to fill in in Info. Hp this piece of info help.

thanx, but i did it and still recieved an info that i have not fill that space, but i will try it again, perhaps i did not get it rigght
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Lekky2: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hello Guys, I really need someones out there to help me out.
I was filling d form and get hooked when i got to NYSC number.I postponed it till when i got this info. But to log on back to complete the application became difficult.
I find it dificult to get the portal wherein i can fil my surname and ARN.
Please i need help on how to get to this page. Each time i log on to the website it will prompt me to fill a fresh page and when i fill the info and click continue, it will tell me that duplicate application is not allowed.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by lookmangiw(m): 3:58am On Dec 31, 2012
Please house, can i still be part of these and whats the website to log on to, please.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by funkymoore: 5:47am On Dec 31, 2012
@ lookmangiw is www.nimcjobs.com or u check previous post is there. Good luck.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by lookmangiw(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
funkymoore: @ lookmangiw is www.nimcjobs.com or u check previous post is there. Good luck.
thanks
Re: National Identification Management Commission by deejayutility(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
For those dat forgot their ARN numba, they can easily start a fresh form by entering double space in between their names 2 differentiate it frm the former since ther first set of names is already on NIMC database
Re: National Identification Management Commission by harpo(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2013
MY APPLICATION WAS SEAMLESS, PLS LETS KNOW WHEN THEY START CALLING.

CHEERS AND ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE
Re: National Identification Management Commission by lillyveezy: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2013
For those of us who has not applied,I guess the page expired on 27th Dec 2012.
It means the application process has ended.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Stevolat: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
lillyveezy: For those of us who has not applied,I guess the page expired on 27th Dec 2012.
It means the application process has ended.
but dey sent me a txt msg dat i should complete my appplicatn dat it closes 1st wk of jan.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by anthoniaz(f): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2013

Dear Applicant,

I am having the same problem.I saved the ref no to my phone but didn't see it again when I was ready to continue.I dnt know what to do now.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2013
anthoniaz:

I am having the same problem.I saved the ref no to my phone but didn't see it again when I was ready to continue.I dnt know what to do now.

try to fill a fresh form with ur details when u click on save and continue it will bring out ur former number then u copy out. try it! Meanwhile, is d application still on? Like they've closed it
Re: National Identification Management Commission by frontroll: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2013
Pls those dat have successfully finished der application?? We're did u print ur acknowledgement form from
Re: National Identification Management Commission by bibinwaka: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
@frontroll. wat do u mean. expantiate.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by lillyveezy: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
Stevolat: but dey sent me a txt msg dat i should complete my appplicatn dat it closes 1st wk of jan.

If they sent u such text,pls endeavor to complete ur application oo!
27th Dec 2012 was their official closing time.I even has a friend that was called by one of their staff asking her to make sure she complete her form before 27th.
All the best.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by ogoebube(f): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2013
frontroll: Pls those dat have successfully finished der application?? We're did u print ur acknowledgement form from
i just printed page that has my uploaded photo

1 Like

(1) (2)

ENYO Retail & Supply Ltd Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Vacancies at Baptist Mission Schools / Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.