Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? (7776 Views)

We Both Married, But I Just Cant Get Her Off My Mind. / She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
i just wooed a lady i hav known 4 smtime now.we've known each other and had attended other activities together before with so much openess and some good convo even when i asked her if we could hang out through an SMS,she didnt hesitate to say yes but seeing her after that part 4 d first time she talks cold,slower and tries to avoid eye contact.I dont know if she accepted on courtesy cause i couldnt phantom her cause of mood.Pls matured posts.
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by naijainfogalery: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
She likes you i think, ladies that are in love sometimes find it hard to look in your face
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Excelboi(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Maybe you have Apollo. get it treated then she may look the way she wants. *HUMOUR*

1 Like

Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Disinterest!

Your eyes are the most potent sexúal weapons in your arsenal. Did you look away FIRST when you locked eyes for the first time?

1 Like

Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Smuthx(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
Maybe she is going through her monthly cycle. so she wants to be sure how her body is reacting to avoid giving you wrong signals
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Richfella: Disinterest!

Your eyes are the most potent sexúal weapons in your arsenal. Did you look away FIRST when you locked eyes for the first time?
not at all,she just tried avoiding my eyes and was looking at the floor.
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
I don't know how she feels cos hell I ain't in her head but what I do know was her reaction. she agreed thinking it was still gonna be on a platonic level and she saw it was way more than that.

she wasn't expecting that to happen and she doesn't know how to reply either. The best thing you can do is to give her time and more or less space. shell come around sooner than you think

1 Like

Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
jayhanks: not at all,she just tried avoiding my eyes and was looking at the floor.

That's a shy little birdie right there. You don't need a girls 'permission' to do anything LEAD, LEAD, LEAD.

If she's still there talking to you, then she wants to suck your díck. Abi you want her to present a written document that she has 'agreed'?

Lead the interaction to wherever it is that you want. It's your JOB! cool

3 Likes

Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
Awww, she's just shy. I do that too. Its quite natural. Just take the lead

1 Like

Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
well i thought it is a sign of a deceitfull woman or a sense of guilt in her.
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Emmadgud(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
@candygosh u re right cos I know it is natural especially when a guy woos a lady and really satisfied her very well..But at d same tym it is d duty of d guy to cuddle d lady and let her know that she is d best by giving her a light kiss on the fore head and careensing her back,by doing so u have killed that shyness.
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
candygosh: Awww, she's just shy. I do that too. Its quite natural. Just take the lead

shocked children plenty here o shocked i nor know say na true talk. So baby have you done your WAEC?
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by eklassical(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
dude! Just s.h.a.g!..... N stop worrying abt her eyez..n whr its looking o!...BTW...(do u v scary eyez? Do u smoke ìgbò?lolz..)

1 Like

Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
I know a prophet who gives people holy water, milk and oil to drink... Maybe he can help u
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by AZeD1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
She is disappointed. She taught you you looked like Denzel only to find out you look like Wayne Rooney
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
Tusky44:

shocked children plenty here o shocked i nor know say na true talk. So baby have you done your WAEC?

Silence is the best response for a daft dunce
And pls stop displaying your stupidity everywhere cos you got some free mb to throw away. No offence.
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by smith27: 3:50am On Dec 21, 2012
Mate i guess she likes you. Keep digging her very-very dip until you can dig no more . That is what is expected of you at this time of free offer.
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Goldieluks: 4:38am On Dec 21, 2012
OP do you have half-past-five eyes? Just asking.
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Emmadgud(m): 4:42am On Dec 21, 2012
@ Candygosh based on few of ur post I hv follewed u cotributes meaningfully.Pls mail me ur ads let's chat,my is neweditionpro@yahoo.com
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 21, 2012
Emmadgud: @candygosh u re right cos I know it is natural especially when a guy woos a lady and really satisfied her very well..But at d same tym it is d duty of d guy to cuddle d lady and let her know that she is d best by giving her a light kiss on the fore head and careensing her back,by doing so u have killed that shyness.
i love to be kissed on d fore head.
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 21, 2012
Well i tink she likes u,just dnt rush her,she wuld cme arund.
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by olumaxi(m): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2012
Mayb u r too close to her while talkin..so she's tryin to avoid ur maof odor..moral; alwaz av a pack of tom-tom wit u b4 goin to ha..1 lov
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2012
olumaxi: Mayb u r too close to her while talkin..so she's tryin to avoid ur maof odor..moral; alwaz av a pack of tom-tom wit u b4 goin to ha..1 lov
Lol,una no go kill person,lol
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2012
Just thro some money around. With Naija babes, u can never lose doing that. She will start looking u in d eye with immediate effect.
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2012
Goldieluks: OP do you have half-past-five eyes? Just asking.

olumaxi: Mayb u r too close to her while talkin..so she's tryin to avoid ur maof odor..moral; alwaz av a pack of tom-tom wit u b4 goin to ha..1 lov

clowns grin
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by Rejoyla(f): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
E quote author=AmeD]She is disappointed. She taught you you looked like Denzel only to find out you look like Wayne Rooney[/quote]

grin
U just killed me with that...
Re: She Just Cant Look Me In The Eyes Anymore.why?? by 190theclown: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
Smuthx: Maybe she is going through her monthly cycle. so she wants to be sure how her body is reacting to avoid giving you wrong signals

shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Old Are You? Dnt Lie. / Top 10 Photos You Will Look Several Times Before Understanding / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.