Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1208526 members, 1560885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 July 2014 at 08:50 AM

A Contributing Factor To Atheism. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Contributing Factor To Atheism. (411 Views)

My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Halleluyah! Converted Some Of My Family To Atheism On NL! Share Your Testimonies / Reasons Why Some Christians Converted To Atheism - My Observations On Nairaland (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by edogho(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
Regrettably,among the things that undermine the belief in God is evil perpetrated in his name. As a result,some have concluded that mankind would be better off without religion. I have been a bible student for 7yrs now and i have seen that most of the doctrines practiced and taught in christianity are far from what the bible teaches. I was liberated from traditionalism to the christianity. In nigeria,clergy men and the politicians wine and dine at the detriment of the nigerian people. Corrupt leaders are close pals with all clergy around the world. Christians and muslims ally together when its obvious that they not allies(something the pharisees did with the saduccees against christ),all at the detriment to the ordinary people. Sometimes i do not blame black men for turning to atheism. The real blame rests on the clergy who have not been faithful to their cause. But let this be a warning to anybody who wants to waste his time with atheism- it will do no good to just rests blames on anyone cos at the end,everybody has their own torture stake to carry. What do you think?
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by edogho(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2012
Nobody can say i'm wrong here. Although, some will rest their reasons for not believing in a creator on science. But many of the recent discoveries were already penned down by the uneducated and not fully developed minds(as evolutionist call men of past ages) that wrote the inspired records of the bible. Evolutionists are still waiting for more advanced species to be born. Sorry go check again,people in the renaissance periods are smarter,wiser and without their knowledge and foundation,na only God know where our so called advanced technology for dey. People dey get silly or more lazy fools are being born as the years roll by. Ask wikipedia,no ask me.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by AtheistD(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Atheism has nothing to do with the evil in religion. Atheists dont believe in God or any gods.

You are right that the evil within your religion is tarnishing its image. However you would be better off marketing your message in a church.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by edogho(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Atheist:-D:
Atheism has nothing to do with the evil in religion. Atheists dont believe in God or any gods.

You are right that the evil within your religion is tarnishing its image. However you would be better off marketing your message in a church.
i know atheists don't believe in God or any goes. And i wouldn't get involved in this line of discussion if you guys should just acknowledge that there is something beyond the physical. I always tell you about mi experiences. I've seen things happen live,mi father even cuts and inserts stuffs inside me and i've seen it work. Buh too much reading seems to be overpowering observation and evidence cos i'm a living witness of it. Just acknowledge that the spiritual is but you have no business with it. That sounds more better than what you are all doing. It will be hard for a real african like me to agree with you. Except he/she grew up in a very unafrican environment.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by edogho(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2012

if you think you are different from me,you are really far from the truth. Despite being a christian,i always criticize all clergy for their hypocrisy. The extent at which i have studied the bible has made me know that all the religious leaders are not practicing what they preach but that will not make me discard the bible as an unreliable source. Have you ever read the art of war by SUN ZU? Try get the e-book and you will get lots of information. Decipher and make reference,compare and reason carefully with an open mind. You will know and gain a lot. When you read anything,read with an open mind not a critical mind. I have had mi doubts before i accepted christianity fully. I even decided never to enter a church again buh that has changed now. Thanks to you atheists for giving me stronger faith-says the ruins of babylon.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by truthislight: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
edogho: Regrettably,among the things that undermine the belief in God is evil perpetrated in his name. As a result,some have concluded that mankind would be better off without religion. I have been a bible student for 7yrs now and i have seen that most of the doctrines practiced and taught in christianity are far from what the bible teaches. I was liberated from traditionalism to the christianity. In nigeria,clergy men and the politicians wine and dine at the detriment of the nigerian people. Corrupt leaders are close pals with all clergy around the world. Christians and muslims ally together when its obvious that they not allies(something the pharisees did with the saduccees against christ),all at the detriment to the ordinary people. Sometimes i do not blame black men for turning to atheism. The real blame rests on the clergy who have not been faithful to their cause. But let this be a warning to anybody who wants to waste his time with atheism- it will do no good to just rests blames on anyone cos at the end,everybody has their own torture stake to carry. What do you think?

ther are other reasons though, but they all have the clergy/modern theology to blame.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by truthislight: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
edogho: @ atheist D
I know atheists don't believe in God or any goes. And i wouldn't get involved in this line of discussion if you guys should just acknowledge that there is something beyond the physical. I always tell you about mi experiences. I've seen things happen live,mi father even cuts and inserts stuffs inside me and i've seen it work. Buh too much reading seems to be overpowering observation and evidence cos i'm a living witness of it. Just acknowledge that the spiritual is but you have no business with it. That sounds more better than what you are all doing. It will be hard for a real african like me to agree with you. Except he/she grew up in a very unafrican environment.

dont mind him, he is a former catholic turned atheist.

He may not be honest here, but it has to do with what he was thought/what he came to believe to be so, but wrongly and which is not, and as such his lost of faith in the existence to God.

Most of them here in this forum have a common back ground.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by AtheistD(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
truthislight:

dont mind him, he is a former catholic turned atheist.

He may not be honest here, but it has to do with what he was thought/what he came to believe to be so, but wrongly and which is not, and as such his lost of faith in the existence to God.

Most of them here in this forum have a common back ground.

I am not a former catholic that is logic boy. angry angry angry

I am a former xtian. I have been part of different denominations.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by AtheistD(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
edogho: i know atheists don't believe in God or any goes. And i wouldn't get involved in this line of discussion if you guys should just acknowledge that there is something beyond the physical. I always tell you about mi experiences. I've seen things happen live,mi father even cuts and inserts stuffs inside me and i've seen it work. Buh too much reading seems to be overpowering observation and evidence cos i'm a living witness of it. Just acknowledge that the spiritual is but you have no business with it. That sounds more better than what you are all doing. It will be hard for a real african like me to agree with you. Except he/she grew up in a very unafrican environment.

Whatever you say you have experienced is meaningless to me. I have heard enough 3rd hand experiences from ppl but seen very little myself. Maybe africans find it hard to embrace atheism for other reasons. The thought of living without some sort of spiritual worship and belief is beyond a lot of africans i guess. All blacks are very spiritual not just africans.

Until you can provide solid evidence I will keep myself busy disproving all the nonsense out there to deceive ppl grin
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by edogho(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2012

Whatever you say you have experienced is meaningless to me. I have heard enough 3rd hand experiences from ppl but seen very little myself. Maybe africans find it hard to embrace atheism for other reasons. The thought of living without some sort of spiritual worship and belief is beyond a lot of africans i guess. All blacks are very spiritual not just africans.

Until you can provide solid evidence I will keep myself busy disproving all the nonsense out there to deceive ppl grin
did you just say you have had a little experience and still ask for evidence? I guess you are lying. You haven't seen what i've seen. You might call it nonsense buh if you want to get initiated you know what to do since you are a nigerian. That is if you are dead interested in evidence .
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by gst101: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
op, i also know someone who became athiest just becos his organization predicted that something will happen sometime ago in the 70s and it did not come to pass! He said god is a liar just becos what his elders said god has said, did not happen. I know another one who just abandoned christianity becos he was disfellowshiped just becos he married someone of another faith. And they treated him like trash even though he was one of the most devoted members.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by gst101: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
there are other people who turned athiests after witnessing their elders make several changes in doctrine over a period of time. I do not blame them anyway becos anyone will definitely become deluded and begin to think 'maybe all what these elders tell us are made up'. So many faith threatning questions come into their mind and they eventually loose thje faith. What a pity!
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by Affiliated(m): 2:31am On Dec 28, 2012
Everyone on this thread is an atheist if you don't believe in all the Gods of all the periods in human history. Some people just believe in less Gods than others and when you know the reason why you don't believe in all the Gods then that's the real reason some people don't believe in yours. I believe in one less God than you do - I'm working with a quote here
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by edogho(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2012
gst101: there are other people who turned athiests after witnessing their elders make several changes in doctrine over a period of time. I do not blame them anyway becos anyone will definitely become deluded and begin to think 'maybe all what these elders tell us are made up'. So many faith threatning questions come into their mind and they eventually loose thje faith. What a pity!
i turned christian on mi own accord. I am no fool to information. If you doubt me try me. I'm ready to let you know the extent i've read. I always tell people,leaders always insult their power as humans. Just as the bible perfectly stated. If your leader bleeped up so you go the same direction?
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by edogho(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2012
Affiliated: Everyone on this thread is an atheist if you don't believe in all the Gods of all the periods in human history. Some people just believe in less Gods than others and when you know the reason why you don't believe in all the Gods then that's the real reason some people don't believe in yours. I believe in one less God than you do - I'm working with a quote here
i'm on this thread and did you just tag me an atheist? Look around you and mention one clergy that is totally clean and i'll tell you his hypocritic acts. And differentiate the mentioned clergy from the pharisees in jesus's time. They are all frauds and they contribute to many people going out of God's organisation. I know of a fraudster prophet who played his deacons and ran away with their money. Don't tell me such stories,i was once a catholic and i know a lot about their atrocities.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by AtheistD(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2012
edogho: did you just say you have had a little experience and still ask for evidence? I guess you are lying. You haven't seen what i've seen. You might call it nonsense buh if you want to get initiated you know what to do since you are a nigerian. That is if you are dead interested in evidence .

Figure of speech. Very little equates to none grin

But you understand my line of thought. It isnt about the problems with xtianity. If so I sjould have gone to another religion.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by Affiliated(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2012
edogho: i'm on this thread and did you just tag me an atheist? Look around you and mention one clergy that is totally clean and i'll tell you his hypocritic acts. And differentiate the mentioned clergy from the pharisees in jesus's time. They are all frauds and they contribute to many people going out of God's organisation. I know of a fraudster prophet who played his deacons and ran away with their money. Don't tell me such stories,i was once a catholic and i know a lot about their atrocities.

I don't think you understood me at all. Your reply is totally off point
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by truthislight: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2012

I am not a former catholic that is logic boy. angry angry angry

I am a former xtian. I have been part of different denominations.

sorry then.

I can still remember reading your post that you said you were a former catholic, that you had attended other churches does not possibly change the fact that you were a former catholic
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by AtheistD(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2012
truthislight:

sorry then.

I can still remember reading your post that you said you were a former catholic, that you had attended other churches does not possibly change the fact that you were a former catholic

If that is how you want to play I was a catholic for 2 yrs while very young. I was an Anglican 8 yrs and baptised, I was a mormon for 2 yrs and varying pentecostal churches probably 10 yrs.

So calling me a former catholic is insidious as you have chosen to neglect my other xtian backgrounds.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by gst101: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2012
@Egoho, you said i should show you a clergy who is TOTALLY clean and you will tell me his hypocritic acts? You just listen to that statement and tell me nothing is wrong with it! Do you honestly think what you have said is christian?

The fact that you are asking for a TORALLY clean clergy shows you have missed it already. You know next to nothing about the christian faith. Jesus did not come to make anybody sin free. He knows it will be a waste of time and thats why he gave us his own righteousness so that with it we can do that which ordinarily we are not able to do. You talk like you yourself are completely clean.

But i can tell you clergy who have been put right with god through faith in jesus and are doing great things in the lord's vineyard much more than you will ever do. They are: john paul II and benedict XVI.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by gst101: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2012
edogho: i'm on this thread and did you just tag me an atheist? Look around you and mention one clergy that is totally clean and i'll tell you his hypocritic acts. And differentiate the mentioned clergy from the pharisees in jesus's time. They are all frauds and they contribute to many people going out of God's organisation. I know of a fraudster prophet who played his deacons and ran away with their money. Don't tell me such stories,i was once a catholic and i know a lot about their atrocities.
you know about catholic artrocities? I also wonder if you know of their succeses in giving man some dignity? Because of the catholic church, many people around the world have access to basic health care, many people who otherwise wouldnt get good education now have access to good education. If not for catholicism, europe's intellectuall culture and properties, including the bible, which has been passed down to us in africa, would have been completely lost! The only thing your organization do is ro go about with your bags under your armpit and passing round some leaflets, spreading propaganda and trying to destroy what has been 'rooted, built up in christ firm in faith'
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by gst101: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2012
Talking about scandals and i also believe this makes people become athiest.

"The historical changes of Watchtower doctrine and its current inadequacies are an excellent indication that the Governing Body are not directed by Holy Spirit. However, manyfollowers do not manifest a scholarly nature and are ambivilous to the issues of doctrine, or simply dismiss it as foretold by " brighter light ".
In such cases, Doctrine is not the way to open the Witness mind's eye. Particularly where the follower holds the Governing Bodyin high esteem, to learn of indiscretion can be a shocking awakening. This is especially so when it is in areas where the Watchtower is outspokenly critical of other religious organizations. The areas listed here are considered particularly important by active Jehovah's Witnesses and becoming aware of the duplicity shown by the leadership has been instrumental in many followers leaving since the late 1990's.
Bulgaria & Blood Transfusions
In order to gain legal recognition in Bulgaria during the 1990's, the Watchtower changed its policy on military service in 1996. It also signed a document before the European Commission on Human Rights, deceptively stating it does not sanction followers for taking blood transfusions.
Letter to Hitler
Jehovah's Witnesses suffered terribly at the hands of the Nazi's in concentration camps. The reason they were there related to the thevitriolic tirade Rutherford directed against governments and the Catholic Church. What isdisturbing is a letter sent from the Watchtower branch to Hitler asking for leniency on the basis that the Watchtower shared the principles of the German government and Hitler's feelings towards the Jews.
Malawi vs Mexico
This article covers one of the great blights on the history of Watchtower. Illogical doctrine prevented Malawian Witnesses from holding a political card, which led to the unnecessary torture and death of thousands. During the very same period of time, contradictory principles allowed Mexican Witnesses to break the law in order to obtain military service cards.
Paedophilia
The Watchtower openly criticises the Catholic Church for the scandal it faces with paedophilia, when they have been facing verysimilar issues internally. Arcane Watchtower principles that protected Witness paedophileshave resulted in the Watchtower Society paying millions of dollars in compensation claims.
Political Involvement
The Watchtower applies a different set of principles for the Organisation than its followers. Witnesses have suffered abuse for decades due to Watchtower doctrine forcing them to remain politically neutral. Yet the organisation does not follow the same set of standards, being an active participant in political rallying, and the world's commercial and the legal systems.
United Nations NGO
During the 1990's, the Watchtower applied tobe an Non-Governmental Organisation associate member of the United Nations. Thisstands in direct contravention of it's principles against political involvement and descriptions of the United Nations as the Scarlet Coloured Beast of Revelation. It only withdrew membership once caught and publicly shamed by the Guardian newspaper".
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by gst101: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
@egoho, i also forgot to mention one of the acheivements of the catholic church. Since you said you know about their atrocities.

If the bible wasnt destroyed in the past, then it is becos of catholic monks who took their time to reproduce the holy book and make it availiable to subsequent christian generations. Remember, at that time, there was no printing press. So reproduction of the bible was done mannually. Give kudos to those monks. Thay did a job that is not simple at all. Copying the bible by hand? You cannot be serious.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by truthislight: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
gst101: op, i also know someone who became athiest just becos his organization predicted that something will happen sometime ago in the 70s and it did not come to pass! He said god is a liar just becos what his elders said god has said, did not happen. I know another one who just abandoned christianity becos he was disfellowshiped just becos he married someone of another faith. And they treated him like trash even though he was one of the most devoted members.

this is one of the most nonesensical statement i have ever red on NL.

Is it that you and your friend dont know the rationality for the believe in the existence of a God?

Were pegan believing in the existence of God because they red the bible or they heard of bible prophesy?

See what the bible says is the rationale for the believe in the existence of a God:

"Because that which may be known of God is manifested in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the

"creation of the world"

are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they(humans) are without excuse:" (Romans 1:19-20).

I dislike empty headed people and silly talk.

That someone is not thinking properly and made his decisions wrongly does not mean you should blame it on others.

Our brain is meant to serve us.

Was his love for God based on a selfish reward reasons?
Smh
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by UyiIredia(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
I find evil to be a flimsy excuse because evil can be perpetrated under any context - even atheistic. Religion is not the only avenue through which evil can be carried out.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by truthislight: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
gst101: there are other people who turned athiests after witnessing their elders make several changes in doctrine over a period of time. I do not blame them anyway becos anyone will definitely become deluded and begin to think 'maybe all what these elders tell us are made up'. So many faith threatning questions come into their mind and they eventually loose thje faith. What a pity!

read and update your knowledge:

"Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:" (Romans 1:19-20).
Stop spewing such.

Greedy people fall for cunned artist.

Greedy people say there is God because of what they will get from him.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by truthislight: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2012

my argument is that the belief in God goes beyond christian religion.

But most christians tuned atheist because they get disilusion by a certain statement that the books of the Bible was written by Roman catholic church which is false.

This notion is very dengeruose
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by truthislight: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2012

If that is how you want to play I was a catholic for 2 yrs while very young. I was an Anglican 8 yrs and baptised, I was a mormon for 2 yrs and varying pentecostal churches probably 10 yrs.

So calling me a former catholic is insidious as you have chosen to neglect my other xtian backgrounds.

ok then, it is noted.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by truthislight: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
gst101: @Egoho, you said i should show you a clergy who is TOTALLY clean and you will tell me his hypocritic acts? You just listen to that statement and tell me nothing is wrong with it! Do you honestly think what you have said is christian?

The fact that you are asking for a TORALLY clean clergy shows you have missed it already. You know next to nothing about the christian faith. Jesus did not come to make anybody sin free. He knows it will be a waste of time and thats why he gave us his own righteousness so that with it we can do that which ordinarily we are not able to do. You talk like you yourself are completely clean.

But i can tell you clergy who have been put right with god through faith in jesus and are doing great things in the lord's vineyard much more than you will ever do. They are: john paul II and benedict XVI.

another Roman catholic.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by truthislight: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
gst101: Talking about scandals and i also believe this makes people become athiest.

"The historical changes of Watchtower doctrine and its current inadequacies are an excellent indication that the Governing Body are not directed by Holy Spirit. However, manyfollowers do not manifest a scholarly nature and are ambivilous to the issues of doctrine, or simply dismiss it as foretold by " brighter light ".
In such cases, Doctrine is not the way to open the Witness mind's eye. Particularly where the follower holds the Governing Bodyin high esteem, to learn of indiscretion can be a shocking awakening. This is especially so when it is in areas where the Watchtower is outspokenly critical of other religious organizations. The areas listed here are considered particularly important by active Jehovah's Witnesses and becoming aware of the duplicity shown by the leadership has been instrumental in many followers leaving since the late 1990's.
Bulgaria & Blood Transfusions
In order to gain legal recognition in Bulgaria during the 1990's, the Watchtower changed its policy on military service in 1996. It also signed a document before the European Commission on Human Rights, deceptively stating it does not sanction followers for taking blood transfusions.
Letter to Hitler
Jehovah's Witnesses suffered terribly at the hands of the Nazi's in concentration camps. The reason they were there related to the thevitriolic tirade Rutherford directed against governments and the Catholic Church. What isdisturbing is a letter sent from the Watchtower branch to Hitler asking for leniency on the basis that the Watchtower shared the principles of the German government and Hitler's feelings towards the Jews.
Malawi vs Mexico
This article covers one of the great blights on the history of Watchtower. Illogical doctrine prevented Malawian Witnesses from holding a political card, which led to the unnecessary torture and death of thousands. During the very same period of time, contradictory principles allowed Mexican Witnesses to break the law in order to obtain military service cards.
Paedophilia
The Watchtower openly criticises the Catholic Church for the scandal it faces with paedophilia, when they have been facing verysimilar issues internally. Arcane Watchtower principles that protected Witness paedophileshave resulted in the Watchtower Society paying millions of dollars in compensation claims.
Political Involvement
The Watchtower applies a different set of principles for the Organisation than its followers. Witnesses have suffered abuse for decades due to Watchtower doctrine forcing them to remain politically neutral. Yet the organisation does not follow the same set of standards, being an active participant in political rallying, and the world's commercial and the legal systems.
United Nations NGO
During the 1990's, the Watchtower applied tobe an Non-Governmental Organisation associate member of the United Nations. Thisstands in direct contravention of it's principles against political involvement and descriptions of the United Nations as the Scarlet Coloured Beast of Revelation. It only withdrew membership once caught and publicly shamed by the Guardian newspaper".

of what use is this epistle?

Are you a JW or a former JW?

That you dont like them should that make you to turned atheist.

Did you read the op at all?

Read the op and then make factual statement and stop copying and pesting whatever you see on the net.

The op was meant to show that there is God and that from his african religious back ground he has experience alot from the supernatural that it is baseless to claim that there is no God.

What is your point on this thread then.

I hope you are not chasing shadows.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by edogho(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2012
truthislight:

of what use is this epistle?

Are you a JW or a former JW?

That you dont like them should that make you to turned atheist.

Did you read the op at all?

Read the op and then make factual statement and stop copying and pesting whatever you see on the net.

The op was meant to show that there is God and that from his african religious back ground he has experience alot from the supernatural that it is baseless to claim that there is no God.

What is your point on this thread then.

I hope you are not chasing shadows.
i guess he's a former jw. And please help mi tell him the escapades of cesare borgia and his father so he can add dat to his knowledge on history. Although i made it clear that atheism is an option i will neva consider. I just want something i could learn from or is that too much to ask? From all his comments,mi conclusion is,he is catholic.
Re: A Contributing Factor To Atheism. by edogho(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2012

Figure of speech. Very little equates to none grin

But you understand my line of thought. It isnt about the problems with xtianity. If so I sjould have gone to another religion.
no need asking you about the problem cos you already told me. Buh just asking you to start all over and reconsider. Its not as harmful as it might seem atimes,is it? I know you know it. Good luck mi fellow mortal.

(0) (1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Got A Jehovah's Witness Saved And Filled With The Holy Ghost / The Use Of Makeup-a Gateway To Hell / A Touching Story About Jehovah Witnesses And Blood Transfusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.