Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 PM

Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## (5654 Views)

Benin People No Go Kill Person With Laughter / When Your Shadow Refuse To Participate In Your Lies (photo) / Rolling On The Floor With Laughter,check Out This Funny Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by fleyboy02: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
I'm going to tell you a story you have never heard about, so pull up a chair and seat on the floor. Admission is free, so pay at the door.

One fine day, in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight...... Back to back, they face each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf cop heard the shot and save the lives of the two dead boys.

If you don't believe my lies is true, ask the blind man over dere, he saw it too!!

2 Likes

Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by billios: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
so u are blind!!!!!!!! sorry

1 Like

Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by fleyboy02: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
billios: so u are blind!!!!!!!! sorry
U are the beggiest illiterate have ever set my eyes on...can't u read?
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by Lagusta(m): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
fleyboy02: U are the beggiest illiterate have ever set my eyes on...can't u read?

#GBAGAUN

2 Likes

Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by fleyboy02: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Lagusta:

#GBAGAUN
Lwkmd

Datz chines spelling

otondo!¡
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2012
Funny comments
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by jamesacho(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2012
Nonesense
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by fleyboy02: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2012
jamesacho: Nonesense
Define undecided
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by fleyboy02: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2012
PretiEbony: Funny comments
Cul...i luv that

kiss
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by Ruqaya(f): 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
hmmmmmmnn
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by fleyboy02: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ruqaya: hmmmmmmnn
Sure... I no you will start suspecting

*jealousy* sad
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by bunmioguns(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nice Joke cool cool
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by Kunbee: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2012
Says who
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2012
fleyboy02: U are the beggiest illiterate have ever set my eyes on...can't u read?

fleyboy,ure a compound fool...is ds a jokeu should be ashamed of yoursef.....ode

1 Like

Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by Lagusta(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2012
Please vote your boy for best education poster of the year here www.nairaland.com/1127082/

Thanx!!!
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by fleyboy02: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2012
moneybag4411:

fleyboy,ure a compound fool...is ds a jokeu should be ashamed of yoursef.....ode
look at this frustrated moroonic nicompool of a rejected he-goat undecided what do u mean by i should be ashame of mysef or are you now d new regenerated bastard in town? angry

For your information...am a black bootle holder in english grammatology .....you hypergile shameless moroon of the highest order
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by fleyboy02: 7:31am On Dec 29, 2012
bunmioguns: Nice Joke cool cool
10x bro.... I no i can always count on ya smiley
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by fleyboy02: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Lagusta: Please vote your boy for best education poster of the year here www.nairaland.com/1127082/

Thanx!!!
must you do your advert here? angry
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by Lagusta(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
fleyboy02: must you do your advert here? angry
embarassed

cry

sad

angry

undecided
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by Olodo1: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
fleyboy02: I'm going to tell you a story you have never heard about, so pull up a chair and seat on the floor. Admission is free, so pay at the door.

One fine day, in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight...... Back to back, they face each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf cop heard the shot and save the lives of the two dead boys.

If you don't believe my lies is true, ask the blind man over dere, he saw it too!!

are u prophet T B Joshua?

1 Like

Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by bunmioguns(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
fleyboy02: 10x bro.... I no i can always count on ya smiley

you are welcome, see anoda version it....

Ladies and Gentlemen, skinny and stout,
I'll tell you a tale I know nothing about;
The Admission is free, so pay at the door,
Now pull up a chair and sit on the floor.

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead boys got up to fight;

Back to back they faced each other,

Drew their swords and shot each other.

A blind man came to watch fair play,

A mute man came to shout "Horray!"

A deaf policeman heard the noise and

Came to stop those two dead boys.

He lived on the corner in the middle of the block,

In a two-story house on a vacant lot;

A man with no legs came walking by,

and kicked the lawman in his thigh.

He crashed through a wall without making a sound,
into a dry creek bed and suddenly drowned;

The long black hearse came to cart him away,

But he ran for his life and is still gone today.

I watched from the corner of the big round table,

The only eyewitness to facts of my fable;

But if you doubt my lies are true,

Just ask the blind man, he saw it too.

1 Like

Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by Ruqaya(f): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
looks like a rhyme
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by fleyboy02: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
bunmioguns:

Fanstastic

THOMs up bro..i luv t kiss
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by searay(m): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
bunmioguns:

And this is the JYoke
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by searay(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
bunmioguns:

And this is the JokeYoke
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by seunwen2(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ki lo n so
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by Li2musty(m): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2013
fleyboy02: I'm going to tell you a story you have never heard about, so pull up a chair and seat on the floor. Admission is free, so pay at the door.

u such a fool ride wat u wrote wink

wat a nice joke cheesy....
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by Li2musty(m): 1:06am On Jan 01, 2013
fleyboy02: look at this frustrated moroonic nicompool of a rejected he-goat undecided what do u mean by i should be ashame of mysef or are you now d new regenerated bastard in town? angry

For your information...am a black bootle holder in english grammatology .....you hypergile shameless moroon of the highest order
hey u guys shoul stop abusing your selfs..
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by toygod2: 5:50am On Jan 02, 2013
worlahi.............joke don finish for earth. DRIER THAN STOCK FISH
Re: Swit Beautiful Lies!!## Read And Die With Laughter Don't Say I Didn't Warn You## by tucky200(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omo...if sleep no gree catch me ...na wetin I go con read be this...sleep will come 4rm nowhere in 10secs

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Mr Bean As The New POPE. / Hilarious Chats Between Two Stupid Friends / Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.