Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? (12935 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Money Or Attention.. ??? / Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by sammmiey1: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2012
larrymoore: undoubtedly correct, my experience with some ladies nt all that l ve met in naija and elsdwhere indicate that without money, my attention would nt always bn welcome. Sure u win their luv wit attention but money sustains it.
..big ups bro!money sustains everytin,anytin.if u don't av money,u'r like a piece of shit
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Chenzy(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2012
joeydozzy: truth is a relationship would still work without 100% attention, I've seen so many but trust me relationship without money is like a person without a job. the relationship could exist but your role has been tarnished

I disagree with u,money do cause problem in a relationship,no matter how much u drop,u'll still fight on it,weda 100k,1M,100m,she keeps demanding. i neva see where attention causes fight,d more u give it d more ur relationship works
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by CHIMSKY(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2012
joeydozzy: truth is a relationship would still work without 100% attention, I've seen so many but trust me relationship without money is like a person without a job. the relationship could exist but your role has been tarnished
All these girls dey form.No money and they
wont touch u wth a 10 foot pole.
Try it and see.im
Men are biologically programmed to look for sex,while women are on the lookout for a man who is willing to share his resources with them and the offspring of the sex.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by MacLovington(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2012
La Professeur: les ferme aime l'argent plus que tout les choses!

Prof, should it not be:

Les femmes aiment l'argent...............

As Ferme = farm
and aime used with femmes (plural) becomes aiment:

Like "Je sais" = I know

Ils/elles savent = they know

From savoir = to know

You try sha...no be your mother tongue. Na manage me too I dey o.

Now about the topic:
Money 75%, attention 25%.
Too much attention, no respect, too little money no respect either.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Monjerk: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2012
Hahahaha, I remember back then in school when my girl friend was always complaining that i dont care, then i was force ask to my landlord's wife one day 'what woman realy mean by care' n she replied; my broda i won't lie 2 u, women prefer u given them money than always being around them in the name of u care or u are always there for them.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2012
Chenzy:

I disagree with u,money do cause problem in a relationship,no matter how much u drop,u'll still fight on it,weda 100k,1M,100m,she keeps demanding. i neva see where attention causes fight,d more u give it d more ur relationship works

no one said attention causes fight. I was talking about which still maintains a relationship and without money like you said, girls would eventually quit on you
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Gkiks1406(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
Graphy: Money plz
....Abi now as a single "RUNS" girl!!! Better wake up early.... Olodo
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by prettyboi1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
I've come to realize that women don't know what they want. Point blank,PERIOD.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Gkiks1406(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
bukatyne: my dear, it's not men that are treatin women like they are not humans; it is women who show men that they are property that can be bought by the highest bidder!
....God bless you jare my sister, that's why about 70% of them end up being single at 40+
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by bbeckky: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
zeefa: I have seen men too busy to attend to their wives,And this is as a result of the nature of their work. But one thing is that they ensure money is available at all time for them.

Ladies! What are your views on this topic? Do you think money is all that matters in a marriage! What about attention? Been able to at least spend time with the person you call your husband should be a priority too...

Let's hear from you ladies!
My dear, money is important but his attention comes 1st on the list. I luv bn wt him, bn cuddled while gisting with him. Seeing him around me, listening 2 my story, telling me wht happens everyday @ wrk nd all........mhen money can neva buy all these.

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by bbeckky: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
zeefa: I have seen men too busy to attend to their wives,And this is as a result of the nature of their work. But one thing is that they ensure money is available at all time for them.

Ladies! What are your views on this topic? Do you think money is all that matters in a marriage! What about attention? Been able to at least spend time with the person you call your husband should be a priority too...

Let's hear from you ladies!
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by bunmit(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
pDude: With money, you can also buy attention.

tell me how can be done
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Ebyden: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
Two of them are gud,bt i wil prefer attention to money
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by dohiswill: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2012
What women want is to "choose"
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by uwem18: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
all dis one wey babe dey shout attention here all na liar
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by evictor305: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
I know the lazy chics will prefer money
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by vickyminaj(f): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2013
The two work hand in hand,
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
J12: Money is attention
...What if u find u self not getting the attention and Money, what will you do as a married couple?
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by dmcdad: 2:20am On Jan 03, 2013
MsBeauty Aghedo: ...What if u find u self not getting the attention and Money, what will you do as a married couple?

Sorry for prying but... Is that your case?

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by zeefa: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
dmcdad:

Another topic that need 2 make the front page
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2013
dmcdad:

....it was buts it all in the past now. grin
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by dmcdad: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
MsBeauty Aghedo: ....it was buts it all in the past now. grin
I guess my instinct served me right then...
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
luvmijeje: Can I ve a conversation with money?Can I go on a date or special occasion with money?Can I romance money?Can I create memories with money?
Op if u can answer dis questions u ve answer ur question.
WICH one u dey sef?
are u not a naija babe?
ehen at least the guy fit use the money wey he get take buy u hummer jeep,nokia lumina phone and give u money for the latest brazilain hair weave and while at the same time u dey live for im big expensively funished duplex.at least nah he use that one compensate for im absence grin
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
CHIMSKY:
All these girls dey form.No money and they
wont touch u wth a 10 foot pole.
Try it and see.im
Men are biologically programmed to look for sex,while women are on the lookout for a man who is willing to share his resources with them and the offspring of the sex.
yes nah
money for hand back for ground abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by P4VS20: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
vickyminaj: The two work hand in hand,

that is the most honest answer i have heard. chop knuckle jare, correct gal.

the money is what makes the attention alot more interesting. its the atmosphere that makes the attention visible, to be seen touched, felt sometimes.

just show u care, thats attention to me, i dont have to go to the bank if i dont need to.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by P4VS20: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
MsBeauty Aghedo: ....it was buts it all in the past now. grin

how did you over come it, pls let us hear
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
As long as he makes up for lost time, I'm cool with it. Some men spend the whole day with their gfs/wives but add no values whatsoever to their lives (and I don't just mean money)
So at the end of the day, the quality of the time spent together is better than the quantity of time.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sweetlemon: As long as he makes up for lost time, I'm cool with it. Some men spend the whole day with their gfs/wives but add no values whatsoever to their lives (and I don't just mean money)
So at the end of the day, the quality of the time spent together is better than the quantity of time.
Bravo! Well said.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
P4VS20:

how did you over come it, pls let us hear
.......overcoming it wasnt an easy thing for me, knowing the fact that i really loved my partner irrespective of all his ill-treatment towards me. you all know very well that love isnt a one sided thing and it can be heartbreaking whenever our love and emotions are not appreciated by our partners.
i kept hoping he would change but deep inside of me i was dieing daily to have his attention, love and money but it seemed he didn't know the true meaning of love. then it got to a point when i couldn't take it anymore and said to myself that i respected myself so much not to keep allowing him disrespect me the way he did and that i deserved something better than all of that. i made a decision of shutting down my heart, love and emotions towards him and moving on with my life. Ever since then i have been living my life happily without him in it. My advice to everyone out there.... being in a relationship isn't a do or die affair, whenever you are feeling unsatisfied about any ill treatment from your partner, simply get yourself out of that relationship the same way you got yourself into it and don't ever sacrifice your happiness for anybody who cant make a sacrifice to make u smile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Your Boyfriend Protect You In An Emergency? / Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. / Ladies,which One Of This Two Will You Choose???(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.