Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! (3745 Views)

How Does It Happen In Your Home, Is Your Marriage This Messed Up? / u / My Grandpa's Words Before He Gave Up... (pls Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by ZackiGp(m): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
This is a true story of my life,pls i badly nid ur candid advice if u'l read this story, b4 i mak a graven mistake.
In d yr 2004,i met a gal who was 15yrs old nd i was 21yrs,we both fell in lov and started dating,we dated for 1yr witout sex cos she told me dat she didnt wnt it and i agreed cos i lov ha nd didnt wnt 2 hurt ha.
On 25th of dec 2005(xmas)i took ha 2 my friends place (dis is nt d 1st tym though),he excused us afta buying ha a bottle of malt,afta she took d malt we started kissin as usual nd i noticed she wasnt coperating,i had 2 complain nd told ha dat i wnted 2 c ha unclothedness 2 be sure she stil loves me,she refused initially afta a while she agreed to nd she did. we started kissin while she was stil naked,i got so engrossed nd aroused dat i inserted ma pi nis into ha nd made lov 2 ha.
This was d beginnin of everytin,she got up nd started misbehavin,she took bottles nd threw dem at me nd all dat,in a way i calmed ha down,ma frnd lata came nd we saw ha off(i gav ha bike fare).few hours lata, my sis calld me nd told me dat ha dad was lookn for me wit cutlass dat dis very gal of mine(my lov)told ha dad dat i raped ha,b4 i knew it police was involved wh i had 2 run away for 3mnths.my frnds wer arrested bt freed lata.my family begged nd begged,d dad insisted dat i must be jailed,God intervened,d case was dropped nd we paid ha family for damages(N20,000).
Afta den we didnt c until nw(2012);we met in a hosp,discussd wat happnd 2005,forgav each oda nd started dating again.
The problem am aving rt nw is d lif she lived afta 2005,she became so loosed,dated several guys,took drugs nd all sort of tins.she nw wnts me 2 marry ha,pls shd i? cos she is also pregnant for me .pls advice me an confuse rt nw. [b][[right][/right]
[color=#000000][/color][i][/i]/b]
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
Your big brothers and sis will not be able to read and comprehend well with your way of printing words....

. can you please modify and fix your words and sentences in paragraphs?

My eyes hurts! Gosh! Grow up already!
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by delkuf(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
@jidegirl, lmao. Guy, she is pregnant for u, wht else do u wht.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
If she wasn't too 'loose' for you to get her pregnant, she shouldn't be too loose to marry you!

Bro, carry your cross.
I can do pro bono baby shower as per fellow nairalander
Nansense

Sent from my pink blackberry playbook while waiting for lagos traffic to reduce.

2 Likes

Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hjalmar Söderberg said, “We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream.”

Op, The act 'love' never existed between you and the lady.. The one you loved is the impulse underneath her cloth.

I wouldn't blame her for the false allegation cos I don't expect anything different from a 15year old girl. However, the innocent 15year old virgin you used to know is different from the taxi driver you're* dating now. This lady is looking for a place, a garage to park her car.. Are you ready to take that risk (not minding the several donations she's made at different toll-gate)

1 Like

Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by ZackiGp(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
acidosis™:
Hjalmar Söderberg said, “We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream.”

Op, The act 'love' never existed between you and the lady.. The one you loved is the impulse underneath her cloth.

I wouldn't blame her for the false allegation cos I don't expect anything different from a 15year old girl. However, the innocent 15year old virgin you used to know is different from the taxi driver you'll dating now. This lady is looking for a place, a garage to park her car.. Are you ready to take that risk (not minding the several donations she's made at different toll-gate)
she wasnt a virgin wen i first made lov 2 her.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by laykhorn(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
Gosh! Such a complicated strange lifestyle. Lemme see wha I can say sha
1) why would you date a girl who is 15. She s nt suppose to be that exposed. It should have bn regarded as child abuse if nt that she also had her part to play in accepting. She had her reserved right to reject it. If you have a younger sister, would you want such for her.
2) why did you ask her to go unclad to prove ur luv. Are you mentally deranged. What point does it prove. I dont get it. No lies! You were on a diabolical mission?
3) After all she costed you, you stil mean you had feelings for her and even dated her. You suppose get 100strokes for that
4) how the hell would you go on to impregnate her? Were you high on weed? I cant understand, is there a part of the story I missed?
Wel, its nt advisable for her to abort. Let her gv birth n OFF YOU GO.
I dont knw what to say but, I have this feelin the story is cooked.. or you must have had too much of Nollywood d0pe movies.

1 Like

Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2012
ZackiGp:
she wasnt a virgin wen i first made lov 2 her.

oh...oh...too bad.

Can I ask you a question?

Do you LOVE her
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by ZackiGp(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
@Acidosis, if u must knw,i didnt cook up dis story,dis is wat is disturbin me rt nw.
I av a very strong feeling for her,but her past is my problem,rt nw she wnts me 2 marry her.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by laykhorn(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
ZackiGp: @Acidosis, if u must knw,i didnt cook up dis story,dis is wat is disturbin me rt nw.
I av a very strong feeling for her,but her past is my problem.
nt Acid, na Laykhorn. Answer the questions up there.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Kx: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
She is 23 now in 2012 if she was 15 in 2004 while u are now 29
You guys have come of age to know what is best for u.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
ZackiGp: @Acidosis, if u must knw,i didnt cook up dis story,dis is wat is disturbin me rt nw.
I av a very strong feeling for her,but her past is my problem,rt nw she wnts me 2 marry her.

The level and the state of your confusion is obvious..

We all have our past experiences, so deal with yours bro.. and be a good husband. Congrats!
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by ZackiGp(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
laykhorn: Gosh! Such a complicated strange life. Lemme see wha I can say sha
1) why would you date a girl who is 15. She s nt suppose to be that exposed. It should have bn regarded as child abuse if nt that she also had her part to play in accepting. She had her reserved right to reject it. If you have a younger sister, would you want such for her.
2) why did you ask her to go unclad to prove ur luv. Are you mentally deranged. What point does it prove. I dont get it. No lies! You were on a diabolical mission?
3) After all she costed you, you stil mean you had feelings for her and even dated her. You suppose get 100strokes for that
4) how the hell would you go on to impregnate her? Were you high on weed? I cant understand, is there a part of the story I missed?
I dont knw what to say but, I have this feelin the story is cooked.. or you must have had too much of Nollywood d0pe movies.
1.cos i was young then wit little/no xperience.
2.i dnt knw why i asked her to bt i fink,i was being naive/childish,wh showd.
3.she is d only gal i'v ever loved,nd i dnt knw if i stil do,bt i'v feelings for her nw.
4.she visited me one day,we wer 2geda nd b4 i knew,she jumped on me nd started kissing me.i was carried away,i kissed her back,b4 i knw,we made lov.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Coldfeet(f): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Coldfeet(f): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
angry embarassed lipsrsealed *SMBH*

1 Like

Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by greatgod2012(f): 2:17am On Dec 21, 2012
How did her father react when he learnt that you are still d same guy whom he wanted to arrest and whom he collected huge sum of money from his family that still impregnate his daughter.
How did your own parents react when they learnt that you still went ahead to impregnate d lady after what transpired between both of you before?
In most of our post, you keep repeating "you have feeling for her", that means you have always enjoyed her generosity, its already too late to decide whether to go on or not,so, keep enjoying and at d same time, keep preparing for d baby and or for military type of wedding. But, sincerely, its like destiny have something for both of you, to still meet after a horrible separation about 7 years ago.
Goodluck.
May God help you.

1 Like

Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Rotmyt: 4:44am On Dec 21, 2012
Op, your life is not messed up nah.
1. You love the girl
2. She is pregnant for you.
3. You are 29 years old bhet we don't know if you are financially capable!
If you don't want what happened in 2004 to repeat itself,make sure you marry the girl. grin
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by ZackiGp(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2012
@Greatgod,i 4got 2 mention dis dat her dad died 2yrs ago(2010),is jt her mum nd her uncles who all wer part of d plan 2 jail me 7yrs ago dat r nw avoidn me intentional.None of them wnts 2 see me even after knowing she is pregnant for me.
my parent and siblings were very angry at first,bt nw they r nt saying anytin again.
@rotmyt,dis my problem in clear terms;following wat dis gal nd her family did 2 me 7yrs ago,and her promiscousity afterwards,should i stil marry her jt because she is pregnant for me and neglect her past?
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by yuzedo: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2012
N20,000 for virginity....................... SOLDDDDDDDD!!!!!! grin grin grin
Pay for damages khor... That family is ret(a)rded! undecided

........ And Op u sef no bright at all. Pls gettat with this your yeye story!
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 23, 2012
I don't want to be a kill-joy for her but my advice is to wait until the baby is born while supporting her all the way. She might be setting you up.The baby might actually not be yours. Women generally love to pick the best man in their history for solace when the going gets though. Wise up, don't be a f...ool!

1 Like

Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
after readin ur post, i wud hav advise u 2 stop dating her but now dat she's gotten pregnant 4 u, wat else d'u want us to do about d issue,?? Meanwhile congratulations baba ireti

1 Like

Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by ZackiGp(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
moreeni: I don't want to be a kill-joy for her but my advice is to wait until the baby is born while supporting her all the way. She might be setting you up.The baby might actually not be yours. Women generally love to pick the best man in their history for solace when the going gets though. Wise up, don't be a f...ool!
thanks moreeni.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Ivynwa(f): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
ZackiGp: ----------------------- she refused initially afta a while she agreed to nd she did. we started kissin while she was stil Unclad,i got so engrossed nd excited dat i inserted ma pi nis into ha nd made lov 2 ha.
This was d beginnin of everytin,she got up nd started misbehavin,she took bottles nd threw dem at me nd all dat,in a way i calmed ha down,ma frnd lata came nd we saw ha off(i gav ha bike fare).few hours lata, my sis calld me nd told me dat ha dad was lookn for me wit cutlass dat dis very gal of mine(my lov)told ha dad dat i raped ha,b4 i knew it police was involved wh i had 2 run away for 3mnths.my frnds wer arrested bt freed lata.my family begged nd begged,d dad insisted dat i must be jailed,God intervened,d case was dropped nd we paid ha family for damages(N20,000).
Afta den we didnt c until nw(2012);we met in a hosp,discussd wat happnd 2005,forgav each oda nd started dating again.
The problem am aving rt nw is d lif she lived afta 2005,she became so loosed,dated several guys,took drugs nd all sort of tins.she nw wnts me 2 marry ha,pls shd i? cos she is also pregnant for me .pls advice me an confuse rt nw

You fellas are simply amazing when you start dissing the ladies and insinuating that they are h*es and stuff and painting yourselves as angels. You mean that you are such a saint and she is so-o-o bad that you can only insert your d*cky inside her and bounce. Yeah, your post is screaming "Please help save me from this slut that wants to tie me down with pregnancy"-----sorry we can't help save you because you are no saint Baby. Where is your brain when you were getting jiggy with her, why didn't you use contraception. Now that she is pregnant you are screaming "Help, she is a slut". If she is a slut then you are calling yourself a slutty man for digging your d*ck inside a slutty place. Ouch!

I am sorry for you because the other time you said that her father came with cutlass, if you don't want gun in your face you better go and start discussing her welfare and the welfare of your baby inside her even if you don't want to marry her. Wait till her father gets to you.

The first part of the story where you painted how you had s-ex with her for the first time seems like you r_aped the poor girl and came here to act like a saint for us. How can you make love to a consenting adult and she runs to call her father if you did not r_ape her. Quit acting like a saint dude and strap some wisdom on that confused d*ck of yours. It seems to be putting you into trouble.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by ZackiGp(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
@ivynwa,i lik ur line of reasonin,bt dat write up there was jt d way it happend,i had 2 be honest as much as possible 2 get a candid advice from u guys(my family).U dnt knw me nd u may neva knw me,so i dnt av any reason for makin mysef look lik a saint.thanks
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Ivynwa(f): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
ZackiGp: @ivynwa,i lik ur line of reasonin,bt dat write up there is jt d way it happend,i had 2 be honest as much as possible 2 get a candid advice from u guys(my family).U dnt knw me nd u may neva knw me,so i dnt any reason for makin mysef look lik a saint.thanks

I don't advocate that a man must marry a woman because she's pregnant for him because they may not be compatible and if they are not happy together, the marriage may end up breaking up but you know our people and how things goes. The family will definitely want to force you to marry her. If you feel that you can't be husband and wife with her, take some elderly relations of yours and go meet her father and be careful while you are at it so that the man does not wound you from the look of things and the way things went down in the past according to you. You guys can discuss better on the way forward, if you are not marrying----the terms of taking care of her during pregnancy and taking care of your child after delivery too.

You fr*aked up big time, how can you want to sleep with that girl again after her people came after you with cutlass in the past and made you run for your life for 3 months? Next time when your d*ck gets the feelings control it with your brain----don't have it controlling you around.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Ivynwa(f): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2012
laykhorn: Gosh! Such a complicated strange lifestyle. Lemme see wha I can say sha

You sure have a good head on your shoulder. How can he dare sleep with that girl again after his life has been threatened before or is it that they are craziiieeee in love or something------that is the only way i can understand that but he doesn't sound like "I love her very much"

mollytinrox: If she wasn't too 'loose' for you to get her pregnant, she shouldn't be too loose to marry you!

Bro, carry your cross.
I can do pro bono baby shower as per fellow nairalander
Nansense

Sent from my pink blackberry playbook while waiting for lagos traffic to reduce.

Thanks sis, some men can be ridiculously self righteous while dissing women around.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Ivynwa(f): 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
The story even have loopholes that made it seem unreal. What with all these children that post fakey things to waste their time and that of others with.
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by slimyem: 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
I can't understand why her past wasn't an issue when "Uncle Tom" was getting ready for action.
That same past was even so inconsequential that using a condom was unimportant then but now that she is pregnant,the past is now a really big factor to consider..huh?
Why must you put yourself in a situation where you can't handle the consequences of your action?
Understandably,you were young in 2005 so your actions then can be forgiven but in 2012,you have no excuse!
Take a decision.Marry her or just let her have the baby and take responsibilty for it and hope her family doesn't call for your head this time.
Either ways,you'll be living by the choices you made.
Goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by ZackiGp(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ivynwa: The story even have loopholes that made it seem unreal. What with all these children that post fakey things to waste their time and that of others with.
And pls if i may knw, wat are the loopholes?i'm nt jobless to d level dat i'l av 2 start fabricating stories.Dis is my problem and my story,i dnt av 2 convince u,do i?
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by DollyParton1(f): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2012
Were u charmed or what?
How can u go back to her after what u went tru initially?
Get ready for SWAT team ...
Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
You made a mistake by impregnating her,you now know and you've learned
That she's pregnant doesn't mean you should marry her.
That you love her doesn't mean you should marry her.
You would agree with me that there are people you love but whom you can't live with.
That you are 29 doesnt mean you should get married now.
What you should consider is, is this the kind of person i want to live with forever?
If she wasn't pregnant for you, is she the kind of person you would have proposed to?
I dont believe in marrying someone just because they got pregnant for you.

1 Like

Re: My Lif Is Messed Up, Pls Help Me Big Brodas N Sis In This Forum! by andyanders: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
ZackiGp: This is a true story of my life,pls i badly nid ur candid advice if u'l read this story, b4 i mak a graven mistake.
In d yr 2004,i met a gal who was 15yrs old nd i was 21yrs,we both fell in lov and started dating,we dated for 1yr witout sex cos she told me dat she didnt wnt it and i agreed cos i lov ha nd didnt wnt 2 hurt ha.
On 25th of dec 2005(xmas)i took ha 2 my friends place (dis is nt d 1st tym though),he excused us afta buying ha a bottle of malt,afta she took d malt we started kissin as usual nd i noticed she wasnt coperating,i had 2 complain nd told ha dat i wnted 2 c ha unclothedness 2 be sure she stil loves me,she refused initially afta a while she agreed to nd she did. we started kissin while she was stil naked,i got so engrossed nd aroused dat i inserted ma pi nis into ha nd made lov 2 ha.
The problem am aving rt nw is d lif she lived afta 2005,she became so loosed,dated several guys,took drugs nd all sort of tins.she nw wnts me 2 marry ha,pls shd i? cos she is also pregnant for me .pls advice me an confuse rt nw. [[right][/right]
[color=#000000][/color][/i]/b]

[i][b]In fact you are not normal as there is nothing to advise you here. She is into drugs and is just good enough after what you went through. Marry her now since you have put her in a family way. There is no other advise than YOU MUST MARRY HER

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 2yr Old Child - Is This Normal? / Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! / Advice About Breastpumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.