Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,930 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:43 AM

How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate (14683 Views)

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / Dealing With A Snoring Partner / Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by oyedun82(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2012
once tried it with my room mate, just video him when snoring nd play it for his friends.

Or wake him up till u sleep

or take him to the on going art and culture centre in ikeja ask for baba togo grin
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Dreyl(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2012
AG.gal:
I despise snoring. Tah! Me n u no go sleep cos i'll keep pushing n kicking
pls do you fight kung-fu.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2012
Use an earpiece or you stuff the person's mouth, shikena.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by babaowo: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2012
all of unah just dey post trash here,poster asked what is the remedy? simple question lol

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by dejijohns(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2012
Tascocent: Abeg i need help cos dis my cousin don't want mi 2 enjoy my sleep, read or du anytin serious while he is sleeping. I don tire..........

Dey wear ear-muff slip naa...
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by ronald2g1(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:
Make him/her understand the risks associated with snoring (Obstructive Sleep Apnea); e.g OSA increases the risk of hypertension, arrhythmias, myocardial infarction, stroke, sudden cardiac death and heart failure.

If snoring persist after this tutorial, take a bus to Ojuelegba, Lagos and get a 3D whip (koboko).
#you know what to do with it.
u just lied bout dat, I don't snw buh I didn research for it, as a matter of fact snorin reduces heart related diseases such as heart attacks n not d opposite, go back to skul or beta yet use ur internet before comin here to form jetli

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by harbeordune(f): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2012
D best sleeping position for snorers ȋ̝̊̅§ to lye with d side. Bt d solution to d victimized person ȋ̝̊̅§ to sleep before d snorer sleeps.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by phoneport(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2012
Tie the throat with copper wire
And enjoy your sleep

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by ocelot2006(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2012
Tell him to sleep on his sides. The snoring will stop.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Regiblinkz(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:
Make him/her understand the risks associated with snoring (Obstructive Sleep Apnea); e.g OSA increases the risk of hypertension, arrhythmias, myocardial infarction, stroke, sudden cardiac death and heart failure.

If snoring persist after this tutorial, take a bus to Ojuelegba, Lagos and get a 3D whip (koboko).
#you know what to do with it.
Ʊ just made me cry wif laughter
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by zeeyen4all(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2012
To my own point of view,,,, really snoring has to do with tiredness and overworked but i know my mum snore and time she wish to watch movie with us in the sitting room but will just fall asleep immediately we put on the movie and begin to snore but what i did is just to tap her gently and wisper to her....mum you are snoring and she will just stop....
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Jayuba(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2012
How about those dat eat teath, wat is ur recomendation or solution to dem?
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by OkochiZico(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2012
Leave the bed for him or her, but for how long will it continue? Na wa o.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Regiblinkz(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2012
dopeJemi: tap him on d Leg, I swear it works Like magic

I tot it was a joke untiL I tried it 5times on mah sis n friend, when hez snoring, tap him on d Leg.

If he no stop, put knockout n rocket 4 Im mouth

Or put 2 drops of acid soLution in his tongue

Or tie his throat wiv barb wire
undecided grin
grin
dopeJemi: tap him on d Leg, I swear it works Like magic

I tot it was a joke untiL I tried it 5times on mah sis n friend, when hez snoring, tap him on d Leg.

If he no stop, put knockout n rocket 4 Im mouth

Or put 2 drops of acid soLution in his tongue

Or tie his throat wiv barb wire
undecided grin
Ʊ wan kill am b dat na..stops snoring permanently
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by dejijohns(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2012
pekelepekele:

eh yah poverty, You are living in a single room apartment . Your problem is poverty not the snorer but for the main time let earpiece be your friend with lovely music playing
haaaaaa... The guy fit dey play terryG music slip naa, he go jst increase d vol. of d music pass im cousin own...
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by kenlash: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2012
Some ppl are just born to snore like my elder broda. Yl some are due to position nd tiredness. I don run leave rum for my broda cos of him snore , chai so irritating. Den wen u a gal nd u snore ,mehnnnn its a turn off.just try to chnge d position of d person if it aint helpin runnnn
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by donigspain(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Jayuba: How about those dat eat teath, wat is ur recomendation or solution to dem?
you meant gnashing of teeth? Just put spoon inbetween their teeth whilst they sleep.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Kaxmytex(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2012
[size=28pt]U mean lyk dis[/size]

Where does the snoring sound come from?
Snoring happens when you can't move air freely through your noseand mouth during sleep. It’s caused by a narrowing of your airway, either from poor sleep posture or abnormalities of the soft tissues in your throat. A narrow airway gets in the way of smooth breathing and creates thesound of snoring.
[size=28pt]Common causes of snoring[/size]
* Age: As you reach middle age and beyond, your throat becomes narrower, and the muscle tone in your throat decreases.
* The way you’re built: Men have narrower air passages than women and are more likely to snore. A narrow throat, a cleft palate, enlarged adenoids, and other physical attributes that contribute to snoring are often hereditary.
* Nasal and sinus problems: Blocked airways make inhalation difficult and create a vacuum in the throat, leading to snoring.
* Being overweight or out of shape Fatty tissue and poor muscle tone contribute to snoring.
* Alcohol, smoking, and medications: Alcohol intake, smoking, and certain medications can increase muscle relaxation leading to more snoring.
* Sleep posture: Sleeping flat on your back causes the flesh of your throat to relax and block the airway

[size=28pt]4 more,visit:[/size]
http://www.helpguide.org/life/snoring.htm

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Popoolaoladayo(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2012
Guys! It takes the grace of God o bc no b funny thng o.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2012
greatgod2012: From experience, snoring has to do with tiredness and position of sleeping, anytime im so tired or i sleep lying with my back, i will definately snore, so, i will recomend what my hubby usually do when i snore..........the day i snore, he will wake me up and ask me to sleep and lie with my side, it has always worked, u too can try it, love conquers all, apart from waking me up to ask me to change my sleeping position, he never complain about it, only when he want to crack jokes, e.g, when im being too busy, he can say, stop overworking yourself o,because when you are so tired, u snores.....blah blah blah.
May God help us all.
Btw, im not a heavy snorer o, let nobody shout on me o.
P. S........i dont think snorers know that they snore until they are told, like my own case, i dont know i snore until im told.

YOU ARE WRONG. SNORING IS MEDICALLY RELATED. I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE THAT WERE TREATED.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2012
Push him off d bed, dis certainly wrks. If u keep at it, u wld do it even in ur sleep. There! Problem solved
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by 5much(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2012
ur cousin must be a chronic snorer. help change his sleeping position.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by chakula: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2012
harbeordune: D best sleeping position for snorers ȋ̝̊̅§ to lye with d side. Bt d solution to d victimized person ȋ̝̊̅§ to sleep before d snorer sleeps.

Best Answer so far.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by chemashie(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2012
Tascocent: Abeg i need help cos dis my cousin don't want mi 2 enjoy my sleep, read or du anytin serious while he is sleeping. I don tire..........
@ op, You don't have to die in silence, all you need to stop this problem is our EFFECTIVE BIO-FEEDBACK WRISTBAND ANTI-SNORING DEVICE OR NOSE CLIP ANTI-SNORING DEVICE. Check our facebook page at www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace for more information. We have sold over 30 pcs of the products to Nairalanders across the country.

BIO-FEEDBACK WRISTBAND ANTI-SNORING DEVICE
Infrared intelligent process to reduce snoring
Detect snores with creatively designed biosensor
It uses acupoint therapy, through the wrist of nerve pulse, transfer of nose pharynx ministry organization, effectively activate nasal septum trigeminal nerve endings, and transfer conduction, make the nasal opened, breathing smooth, achieve all-round eliminate snoring
Reduce the frequency ,volume and intensity of snoring without disturbing normal sleeping
Auto power-off after 8 hours
Reduce the happening of the breathing intermission
Increase tension of respiratory organs
Greatly improve the patients' sleep quality
An effective solution to eliminating snores
Easy to operate and convenient for use at home or during travels
Perfect helper for some one who is sick of snoring

CALL 08034018955 FOR MORE INFORMATION

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by yoged(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2012
I hate snoring. It pisses me up. My brother snores a lot, u go tink say na woofer. I always wake up him up.telling him to adjust but at times its annoying coz he'll keep doing it. I eventually tidy up my own rooom so whenever I cme back from sch. I once remember in a night class in unilorin ( LT2),I guess during preparatn 4 my final year exam, a guy was snoring in class, o boi come see laugh, a girl had to informed him to adjust, the guy eventually disappear from class shaperly.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Ikoniko(f): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2012
hold his nose, he wil wake up beggin n take correction. Once did it to my sister, n sincerly it works

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by chemashie(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2012
No medication, No surgery and No mask.

The box package include:
1 x Screw Driver
1 x Wrist Snore Stopper
1 x Conducting Gel
1 x Manual
Battery not included.
We can deliver to you anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2012
just tap him/her and he/she will adjust.... it last a litu while... U too go and sleep
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by TeenageMoney(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2012
U no get hand?? Woooz am slap na.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by topeolagunju: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2012
from experience i have a brother dat snores so alot....when i feel d disturbance, i usually tap d foor or make a sound..den his gonna stop afterwards
grin
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2012
Kaxmytex: [size=28pt]U mean lyk dis[/size]
lol smiley i will get an ear muff at konga.com
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by sweetmimi(f): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2012
Tell the person politely and help him/her in which ever way u can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life? / The Real Nigerian Housewives Of The United Kingdom! / Can I Relocate My Family To My Village Because Of My Wife's Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.