Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate (14699 Views)

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / Dealing With A Snoring Partner / Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by 1920MaMa: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Chai, laf don tear my bra! una wicked no be small! @op sorry o, na so this forum funny reach. to your problem, there're lots of stuffs in the market for him, just ask google.

acidosis™:
Make him/her understand the risks associated with snoring (Obstructive Sleep Apnea); e.g OSA increases the risk of hypertension, arrhythmias, myocardial infarction, stroke, sudden cardiac death and heart failure.

If snoring persist after this tutorial, take a bus to Ojuelegba, Lagos and get a 3D whip (koboko).
#you know what to do with it.

ronald2g1: u just lied bout dat, I don't snw buh I didn research for it, as a matter of fact snorin reduces heart related diseases such as heart attacks n not d opposite, go back to skul or beta yet use ur internet before comin here to form jetli

@ronald2g1, I guess you didn't see the sarcasm in his post; where's your sense of humour, dude!
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Clemzy16(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nobody snores better than my dad. It's only natural, so deal with it.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Diamaten(f): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
LMAOOO FUNNIEST RESPONSES EVER
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by fiosexy(f): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=Bacteriocin] You lye here o. If you are a destined snorer, if you like, turn 720 degree, you go dey snore ni. abeg no kill me wit lafh here.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by fiosexy(f): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
i cn't stp lafhin.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by chemashie(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
[size=8pt]Don't worry, you are not the only one who BBbbbzzzzzzzrrrr during the night ;-)
Recent survey results show that 25% of people snore. At that you can add about 15% to 20% of people disturbed by the lovely BBBbbbzzzzrrrr of their friends, spouses and children.

Recover quickly quiet and restful nights and Sleep like an angel.............

Take right now the opportunity to sleep without any annoying noise. Bring the new anti-snoring devices.
After a comfortable and quiet night you will be convinced by this new anti-snoring product.
[/size]

www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Callotti: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
I dey snore pass construction tipper for DUMEZ factory! cool
If you can't sleep, just move to anoda room je je.
If you disturb my sweet sleep. . .YOU GO HERRRAM! angry
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by nuelveralfred: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
pekelepekele:

eh yah poverty, You are living in a single room apartment . Your problem is poverty not the snorer but for the main time let earpiece be your friend with lovely music playing
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!! like say una hold, na people like u d sleep 12 for one room.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by pastie(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Make sure you sleep before that person
SHIKENA
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by mdshow01: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
Truth talk...likewise me I do snore wen I gat tired n d best option is to change position.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by toygod2: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
prayer
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
greatgod2012: @ greatGod2012...na 2day. Dis 1 don pass bcare ful o......cos any style or position na carry go

You lye here o. If you are a destined snorer, if you like, turn 720 degree, you go dey snore ni.

In that case, since you are not a couple, you can separate your bed.
Haha! so simple. I'll advise u to download dis song with ur phone "nak u akpakoo" by terry g. Next time u experience such from ur cousin, don't touch he/her, just play de song for 2 seconds or thereabout and press pause........u ganna see his/her reaction,definitely he/she ll be d one to complain in de morning. frequently repeat de process if de snore continues. I dey use dis method for my bros, especially, de beginning of de song wey dey sing ono ono ~ono!
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by geogeous(f): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
I use to have a snoring bedmate. What i do is that although the person is really older than me,i just kick her and when she wakes up,i pretend as if i am sleeping and didnt do anything. It works for a brief while before she drifts into slumber again but that will buy me enough time to sleep too cool
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by mysticgal(f): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2012
soak a cloth with water and rub the snorer,it will stop or advice that the snorer sleep on sides
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by omalicha89: 1:47am On Dec 22, 2012
this thread reminds me of a girl i went to secondary school with,correct chic during d day but chronic snorer@ night.we her dorm mates tried everything from gentle taps to pouring detergent into her mouth but we were learners.Ogo hope u have stopped now ooo. angrythis thread reminds me of a girl i went to secondary school with,correct chic during d day but chronic snorer@ night.we her dorm mates tried everything from gentle taps to pouring detergent into her mouth but we were learners.Ogo hope u have stopped
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by tessiko: 2:21am On Dec 22, 2012
People also have to understand that sometimes snoring is a symptom of illness like that of wheezing sound which is a symptom of Bronchitics Asthma, no matter how such a person lies he will still make such sound and it always happens at night. Most people that snore are actually allergic to some factors through which they develop Asthmatic symptoms, such pple should discover d factors n avoid them and also visit a Doctor. For the real snorers check your weight, and life style first always lie down by ur sides not at ur back, while perpetual snorers takes only Gods grace to control
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by tessiko: 2:27am On Dec 22, 2012
People also have to understand that sometimes snoring is a symptom of illness like that of wheezing sound which is a symptom of Bronchitics Asthma, no matter how such a person lies he will still make such sound and it always happens at night. Most people that snore are actually allergic to some factors through which they develop Asthmatic symptoms, such pple should discover d factors n avoid them and also visit a Doctor. For the real snorers check your weight, and life style first, always lie down on ur sides not on ur back, while perpetual snorers takes only Gods grace to control and the patience of his/her partner to ignore the sound
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by true2god: 5:33am On Dec 22, 2012
greatgod2012: From experience, snoring has to do with tiredness and position of sleeping, anytime im so tired or i sleep lying with my back, i will definately snore, so, i will recomend what my hubby usually do when i snore..........the day i snore, he will wake me up and ask me to sleep and lie with my side, it has always worked, u too can try it, love conquers all, apart from waking me up to ask me to change my sleeping position, he never complain about it, only when he want to crack jokes, e.g, when im being too busy, he can say, stop overworking yourself o,because when you are so tired, u snores.....blah blah blah.
May God help us all.
Btw, im not a heavy snorer o, let nobody shout on me o.
P. S........i dont think snorers know that they snore until they are told, like my own case, i dont know i snore until im told.
U be ok person.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by horllybabe(f): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2012
Seriously,me think listenin to sense makin music wif ur earpiece is the best option.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by 6ft: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2012
SLAP D HELL OUTTA HIM...HATE SNORIN WTA PASSION
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by AGgal(f): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2012
Dreyl: pls do you fight kung-fu.
Lol. Yeah,wen my right to a peaceful sleep is denied
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
Well a trick that worked for me during my undergraduate days, was to keep flashing the person's mobile phone till he/she wakes up
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Ephramed(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Abali1: I used to find people that snore irritating, until my girlfriend told me that I do snore. Anyway my late dad used to snore heavily.

lolz......wetin concern ur late dad concern ur snoring...
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Ephramed(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
dopeJemi: tap him on d Leg, I swear it works Like magic

I tot it was a joke untiL I tried it 5times on mah sis n friend, when hez snoring, tap him on d Leg.

If he no stop, put knockout n rocket 4 Im mouth

Or put 2 drops of acid soLution in his tongue

Or tie his throat wiv barb wire

U go surprise say d next night e no go snore, na cough he go dey cough
undecided grin

walahi talahi kai mugu nay...haba zaka kashay shi nay....funny though...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dad's Treatment Of My Mum Made Me A Feminist / The Real Nigerian Housewives Of The United Kingdom! / After Education, House, Car And Children. What Else Do I Need In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.