Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Anenih Is New NPA Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Is New NPA Chairman (10808 Views)

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by takedat(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
PointB:

I guess you are the eediot and hypocrite here, not to have noted your kinsman submission. Are all of your bloody twats born with the same disease of hypocrisy. I won't be surprised any way.

Eeya, the ranting of a mad man. Continue with your foolery, that is the only thing you are good at!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by awodman: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
big mo:
I am not shocked that someone called you a slowpoke, or the fact that your brain as failed on this day. Okonjo iweala is just a wolf in sheep's clothings. An IMF agent to economically enslave the country in connivance with corrupt politicians. Dr Adesina is just a noisemaker who has done nothing to bring down the cost of agricultural produce, instead cost of food keeps skyrocketing everyday. Stella Oduah knows nothing about the aviation sector, and her tenure has witnessed more air disasters than any other in the history of Nigeria.
Guy try and be factual..tell me apart 4rm Dana crash..which other 'commercial' airline has gotten its plane crashed under Stella..stop d hating joor n focus on anenih..chikena
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by juman(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
miiraaj: GEJ needs special prayers. I think he has been cursed,and whoever cursed him is dead. That's the reason he does things from the reverse.

grin grin grin
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by juman(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
texazzpete: The Corruption tainted Anenih is appointed NPA chariman at 80 years of age...yet you people say GEJ is bringing 'transformation'.

This is a slap in the face of all sensible Nigerians. I don't care who you are...[size=16pt]if you vote for GEJ in 2015 YOU'RE AN ACCURSED, BLOODY M0R0N![/size]

grin grin
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by juman(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
caesaraba: All I need is 30 mins with Jonathan! In a dark room, koboko in my right hand.

grin grin
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
PointB:

While the section that sat back during the election, are crying, whining and cussing all over the place like Nigeria belong only to them. Let's not forget this! GEJ has the mandate to lead Nigeria for four good years. You lot's can keep whining all over the place as it's in your gene to bring down government by persistent bad-belly and negative propaganda as incisively noted by Sanusi Lamido.

No one is going to plot any coup on your behalf this time around. If you want to see GEJ's back, get your own boys in the Army to do it for you, if only they have the balls. Pathetic hypocritical lots.
Pathetic lots.

Arent you an imb.ecile, you bloody ret.ard? For one, I doubt anyone in my family has ever voted in any Nigerian Election so who is the "You Lot" that you refer to? Lmao, oh lemme guess youre assuming I'm Yoruba? Smh, what a loser. Why are you illiterate fools so myopic? Why are you so dense in the head? Isnt it in the interest of all that Nigeria should make progress? Of what benefit is the money being carted away to foreign lands by those crooks to you or any member of your family? You defend the thieving, then when another President comes from another tribe and monkeys from your tribe that think like you complain and you get hit with the "When there was an 'Igbo' man there didnt he loot?" what would be your response, eh,talking Gorilla? Why cut your nose to spite your face? Why cant you think into the future for once? Are you fuckas cursed? Why are you always bent on playing destroyer? GEJ has a "mandate" to rule for 4yrs? looool Listen, and quote me on this, GEJ WILL NOT LAST PAST THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2014 (thats if he lasts till the end of 2013). He has lost every goodwill he was accorded when he first assumed power, and when hes eventually dragged in the streets by the mob, the Western World will just look the other way. Hopefully, that uprising doesnt consume Nigeria.

God, you guys are so unbelievably stu.pid its nauseating.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
I am very sure he was drafted to NPA to scoope aside funds to sponsor GEJ's re-election bid come 2015. My people don't be surprised if you start hearing missing billions from the coffers of NPA: Mr Fix is at work!

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Gbawe: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
akinzeb: I am very sure he was drafted to NPA to scoope aside funds to sponsor GEJ's re-election bid come 2015. My people don't be surprised if you start hearing missing billions from the coffers of NPA: Mr Fix is at work!

Precisely. This is the crux of the matter.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Gbawe: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
@topic.

This thread vividly illustrates all that is wrong with Nigeria. Even with our differences, how have we come to this stage where we cannot unanimously agree that an 80 year old man who has been a serial disappointment to Nigeria, in administrative office and tainted with serious corruption scandals, should not be gaining this sort of influential office? Even bum-like lack of ambition should not make anyone speak in defense of this nonsense that is becoming a rarity throughout Africa.

It is really frightening the bad blood and unresolved vendetta motivating some folks to the extent they cannot simply see or side with what is right. This action of GEJ is a new low and folks should take it from me that we are increasingly becoming isolated , even in Africa, as a Nation given to doing self-defeatist things that makes no sense whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Callotti: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
The 'pa' children dey for NL o! wink
Absent from this thread as usual! cheesy
Awon 'Nigeria go better'! wink
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by seunadeolu(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
just to show how shallow minded the presido his,like mind attracts another, once a thief always a thief shocked shocked undecided
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by mbaemeka(m): 12:28am On Dec 22, 2012
The subsidy that was once the avenue for lucre has ceased to be following the riots. The FG/PDP has to raise some money to complete their Taj mahal/ New Secretariat and prepare viciously for 2015 as it appears the subsidy path is out of the way. Who else do they go to? - their Olivia Pope, their Mr fix it- Old man Anenih!
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2012
I am not surprised a bit. GEJ is the most compromised president ever.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by lanrefront1(m): 2:45am On Dec 22, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Board appointments are PERIPHERAL appointments. Yes peripheral appointments can be used to compensate party faithfuls. GEJ went for competence and FIRST ELEVEN in selecting his ministers and heads of departments. These are the people that do the REAL work that affect you and I. They are the DRIVERS of the transformation agenda. Check them out:
Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Dr Akinwumi Adeshina
Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu
Prof Rufuqayyatu
Mrs Mobola Johnson
Dr Sam Amadi
Barr Nyesoh Wike
Arch Mike Onolememe
Mrs Stella Oduah
Olusegun Aganga
Etc, etc
This squad is tight, any day, any time. Over 80% of these persons are not even politicians.
In the past even ministerial position was used to compensate party faithfuls. Who were the ministers and heads of departments under Yar Adua and OBJ? Were they not mostly party faithfuls? Who are the commissioners in Lagos as we speak? Are they not mostly stalwarts of ACN? I beg make we hear word. Yeye 'retardinhos'.
Anonymous Internet noise makers can only do what they know how to do best, MAKE NOISE, hurl insults and abuses. Fortunately, their display of INSANITY has no bearing on what is on ground.

This man, are you sure you don't have a degree in sycophancy?

Seeing your peculiar case, I'm beginning to suspect they might be some universities who offer the discipline on a private basis.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by brownlord: 3:31am On Dec 22, 2012
Profidada: guy i buy your idea and will be willing to contribute in anyway i can to move this cause of action. I think this is the best way to go.

Una no go do jack, na mouth una dey, no be nja, wey ibo wen say dem dey wait for nov. To declear biafra nation, abegi nigeria we are just cowards and the govt. Already knw this, so they take us for a ride
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by lanrefront1(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2012
You want change in the country, you want a total overhaul of the system, you want Nigeria to Become like US and London, VOTE BUHARI. Its that simple.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by monkeyleg: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2012
Fantastic!!!, this is what Nigerians deserve. After all the people are only as good as their leaders.

Chief (Thief) Anenih, carry go, nothing do you. The country is phucking ripe for the plunder, take her, and have no mercy

1 Like

Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Gbawe: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2012
monkeyleg: Fantastic!!!, this is what Nigerians deserve. After all the people are only as good as their leaders.

Chief (Thief) Anenih, carry go, nothing do you. The country is phucking ripe for the plunder, take her, and have no mercy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by monkeyleg: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2012
@Gbawe,

My brother, I done tire to try educate our people. Let them continue in the cesspit they find themselves, with Chief slave driver Anenih whipping and thrashing them, yet they say nothing in return and continue to serve him
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
lanre_front: You want change in the country, you want a total overhaul of the system, you want Nigeria to Become like US and London, VOTE BUHARI. Its that simple.

Pay Nigerians no mind, they dont know what they want.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by PointB: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Bloody hypocrites and sycophants who cannot utter a single word to condemn the old CAN cankerworm, Tinubu, who is deeply immersed in the ins and outs of Lagos treasury will however find the dual tongues to spill biles at the PDP's equivalent.

One thing is very clear here in anycase, unlike Tinubu allegedly convicted in the US, and serially docked in Nigeria for several offences bordering on forgery and fraud, Anenih has not been docked let alone convicted of any crime. These AC.N goons should spare us the shameless propaganda. Their hypocrisy is very nuaseating.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by seanet02: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
PointB: Bloody hypocrites and sycophants who cannot utter a single word to condemn the old CAN cankerworm, Tinubu, who is deeply immersed in the ins and outs of Lagos treasury will however find the dual tongues to spill biles at the PDP's equivalent.

One thing is very clear here in anycase, unlike Tinubu allegedly convicted in the US, and serially docked in Nigeria for several offences bordering on forgery and fraud, Anenih has not been docked let alone convicted of any crime. These AC.N goons should spare us the shameless propaganda. Their hypocrisy is very nuaseating.
Can you ediot please provide when, why and how Tinubu was convicted in USA? You always think you can misrepresent facts here like you do in your gully erosion ravaged village.
We know people like you, the real hypocrite calling other hypocrite.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by redsun(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
Same retarded criminals that have been destroying nigeria for decades are still running thing in the 21st century.It is as if nigerian youths have not grown for the past two decades,or rather they have grown up to become like the elders,retarded scums.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by seanet02: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
redsun: Same retarded criminals that have been destroying nigeria for decades are still running thing in the 21st century.It is as if nigerian youths have not grown for the past two decades,or rather they have grown up to become like the elders,reatarded scums.
Redsun, the thing don tire me o.
This country is so ill a live saving machine can not save it.
Anenih of all people. Gej is a m0ron.
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by redsun(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
seanet02: Redsun, the thing don tire me o.
This country is so ill a live saving machine can not save it.
Anenih of all people. Gej is a m0ron.

He is a plane bandit,baditry is all he knows.Like the rest
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by monkeyleg: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
Is it not this same Anenih who is know as a master rigger.

Facts:

1: Anenih and his ilk don't read Nairaland, and thus don't give a damn
2: Anenih and his band of robbers, know Nigerians. they know that we are good at ranting till we are blue in the face, then do nothing
3: Anenih knows the Nigerian Animal, took weak to do anything
Re: Anenih Is New NPA Chairman by aljharem(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
monkeyleg: Fantastic!!!, this is what Nigerians deserve. After all the people are only as good as their leaders.

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Speaks On ‘battling’ APC Leaders / Nigeria Exits Recession, Real GDP Rose By 0.11% In Q4 And -1.92% In FY 2020 / Abdulrasheed Bawa Spends 33 Days In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.