Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? (10462 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Karleb(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2012
patholaw: I wld like 2 meet ciroma chukuma adekunle...cuz d guy don suffer 4 waec
ur making me laugh in spanish, gugugugugugugugugu. * rolls on the floor with laughter *
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by dady12: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2012
[quote
author=MightyMuna]This world will never end. This world was here before
us and will still be after us. There is no such thing as heaven, hell
fire, and other mythical bullshit. All these so called prophecies were
actualized when men were undeveloped, thinking the earth was flat and
there was only one planet, etc People need to stop the application of
ancient wisdom in modern times, it is incongruity. The sooner you
realize that you are in charge of your life and how you treat others
around, the better. There is no Jesus, Satan, Sango, Amadioha, etc.
[/quote]pray for for forgiveness and ask jesus to come into your heart or you soul go na rot in hell
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by soledayo(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2012
GOD AND JESUS.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by abiki(f): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2012
planetuzor: Thought dea said its ending in autralia

Hehehe. E never end here o, and it's almost 9pm here. Well, we still have 3 hours left before midnight. E fit stilll end.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by realsammie(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2012
72 virgins. hope i will get up to that amount, if not, i will collect the rest frm Oga M.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by realsammie(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2012
AK Money: .
OLE the least I can give u is my GREAT GRANDMA and provided u bring with you the dowry of £5,000,000 tongue
LWTMB
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Mudilove: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2012
Jesus 1st, den my mum
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by indoorlove(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2012
I ll like to meet Abraham lincon and lucky dube
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by paranorman(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2012
Sily questns i must confer. Buh for humor's sake,i'l lyk ta meet adam and eve.....!
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by elari(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2012
Lemme c! Ahaa! Ogugua88 at my left hand side and my mamma by my right hand syd
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by pendusky(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Breaking News: End of the World,
which was scheduled for 2012 has been postponed to 3012 due to some technical problems. Please co-operate and continue living till u are bored..sorry for any inconvenience

2 Likes

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Serene2Silence: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2012
God....
I need His advice very much...
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by funkymedina: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2012
I stole a car yesterday because I thought it would be the end of the world and now I'm wanted by the police... : ( : ( tongue fucki..ng Mayans!

2 Likes

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by murtalaa(m): 11:05am On Dec 21, 2012
may be it has already ended and we have not realised it yet.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Beync(f): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2012
even the son of man does not know the day, time nor hour. so the son of a bi*ch dat prophesied dis should just shut up
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Ortis: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2012
My debtors
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2012
GOD... I need to interrogate him...
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2012
will like to meet Mohamed and ask him weather him smoke weed wen e dey preach

2 Likes

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2012
Doooo the world wunt end 2day but i wuld hav wishd 2 meet my homeboy(Banji) who died in an auto-accident. May God 4gv him of his sins!
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by bonetalk(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2012
Jesus Christ, my late grandfather, my late dog but thank God, i'm still alive

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Revolva(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2012
There is nothing like heaven or hell jare!!! Its just a state of mind - its here on earth hell/heaven ok......
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by bonetalk(m): 11:23am On Dec 21, 2012
realsammie: 72 virgins. hope i will get up to that amount, if not, i will collect the rest frm Oga M.
make i help u finish ur sentence..... Oga mohammed
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by SamMilla1(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2012
Probably Judas. We have to share the proceedings he got from selling the Oga.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by mAdBulleT(m): 11:24am On Dec 21, 2012
Papa God ofcorse,....and then, I will take permission to see the devil, and give him twelve(12) lashes for almost throwing me in Hell...
Cries I expected from him,... ARGH! YEEEE! URGH! PLEASE, U JUST FLOGGED MY PRICK. HAVE MERCY NAW.

1 Like

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Ibro27: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2012
Prophet MUHAMMAD (SAW)
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2012
Chei wana meet bootilicious nicki minaj
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by ElCaballa(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2012
Ther are two people i would love to met.Stella Obasanjo to see if the tummy surgery really worked and Jesus Christ to know if he black too like satan because they came from the same place.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by zangbah: 11:44am On Dec 21, 2012
See what thw HOLY QURAN SAID ABOUT IT
64. Surah Al-Taghabun (Mutual Loss and Gain)

1. Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allah. His is the dominion, and to Him belong all the praises and thanks, and He is Able to do all things.

2. He it is Who created you, then some of you are disbelievers and some of you are believers. And Allah is All-Seer of what you do.

3. He has created the heavens and the earth with truth, and He shaped you and made good your shapes, and to Him is the final Return.

4. He knows what is in the heavens and on earth, and He knows what you conceal and what you reveal. And Allah is the All-Knower of what is in the breasts (of men).

5. Has not the news reached you of those who disbelieved aforetime? And so they tasted the evil result of their disbelief, and theirs will be a painful torment.

6. That was because there came to them their Messengers with clear proofs (signs), but they said: "Shall mere men guide us?" So they disbelieved and turned away (from the truth), and Allah was not in need (of them). And Allah is Rich (Free of all wants), Worthy of all praise.

7. The disbelievers pretend that they will never be resurrected (for the Account). Say (O Muhammad ): "Yes! By my Lord, you will certainly be resurrected, then you will be informed of (and recompensed for) what you did, and that is easy for Allah.

8. Therefore, believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and in the Light (this Qur'an) which We have sent down. And Allah is All-Aware of what you do.

9. (And remember) the Day when He will gather you (all) on the Day of Gathering, that will be the Day of mutual loss and gain (i.e. loss for the disbelievers as they will enter the Hell-fire and gain for the believers as they will enter Paradise). And whosoever believes in Allah and performs righteous good deeds, He will remit from him his sins, and will admit him to Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) to dwell therein forever, that will be the great success.

10. But those who disbelieved (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and denied Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they will be the dwellers of the Fire, to dwell therein forever. And worst indeed is that destination.

11. No calamity befalls, but with the Leave [i.e. decision and Qadar (Divine Preordainments)] of Allah, and whosoever believes in Allah, He guides his heart [to the true Faith with certainty, i.e. what has befallen him was already written for him by Allah from the Qadar (Divine Preordainments)], and Allah is the All-Knower of everything.

12. Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger (Muhammad ), but if you turn away, then the duty of Our Messenger is only to convey (the Message) clearly.

13. Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), and in Allah (Alone), therefore, let the believers put their trust.

14. O you who believe! Verily, among your wives and your children there are enemies for you (i.e. may stop you from the obedience of Allah), therefore beware of them! But if you pardon (them) and overlook, and forgive (their faults), then verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

15. Your wealth and your children are only a trial, whereas Allah! With Him is a great reward (Paradise).

16. So keep your duty to Allah and fear Him as much as you can; listen and obey; and spend in charity, that is better for yourselves. And whosoever is saved from his own covetousness, then they are the successful ones.

17. If you lend to Allah a goodly loan (i.e. spend in Allah's Cause) He will double it for you, and will forgive you. And Allah is Most Ready to appreciate and to reward, Most Forbearing,

18. All-Knower of the unseen and seen, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by freecocoa(f): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2012
^and ya had to copy and paste the whole content of the qu'ran?

Mstcheew.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Iaz93: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2012
Tejufemi:
In d pit of hell,m sure!!!
nah...in paradise!! There are no virgins in hell na
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by bknight: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2012
My great grandfather, Eve (Adam's companion), Diotima & that greek mu-mu called Socrates, Alexander the Great, Yellow Kid, William Shakespear, Leonardo Da Vinci & Picasso, Mahatma Ghandi, Adolph Hitler, Sir Isaac Newton, Lij Makonnen a.k.a H.I.M Haile Selassie I (last emperor of Ethiopia), Otto Van Birsmack,Yanni,..and Josef Stalin.

And the Nigerian foo,l named Kaduna Nzeogwu undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident: Man Cut In Two On The Rail Way Track In Ibadan (picture) / Download Series: Island 2022 Season 1 Complete (korean Drama) / Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.