Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? (10463 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
Akpors
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
God and Jesus , I can't separate them. That's my greatest desire.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by dam007(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
mAd-BulleT:
Papa God ofcorse,....and then, I will take permission to see the devil, and give him twelve(12) lashes for almost throwing me in Hell...
Cries I expected from him,... ARGH! YEEEE! URGH! PLEASE, U JUST FLOGGED MY PRICK. HAVE MERCY NAW.
seriously... Grow up... Really...

1 Like

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Tascocent(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Continue d Toast i didn't finished wit a girl i lost years ago.........if we meet 4 heaven bdat o
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by adonisyung(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
ihedioramma: PLS STOP ALL THIS PLAY. LET US UNDERSTAND THIS WORLD AND RD, OUR BIBLE AND STOP FROM OUR SIN'S AND LIVE GOOD LIFE . IF YOU ARE RDING YOUR BIBLE YOU WILL SE THAT THE BIBLE HAS TOLD US HOW THE WORLD WILL END THINGS THAT WILL HAPPN , AND WHAT WE HAVE TO DO AT THAT TIME AS CHILD OF GOD. MY BROTHERS LET US STOP FROM OUR SIN'S AND DO WHAT JESUS WANT FROM US . THE WORLD WILL END ONE DAY AND NOT TODAY, THINK THE DAY THE WORLD WILL END WERE WILL BE? FOR JESUS AND FATHER OR ? ARE YOU DOING GOD'S WILL ?
if dat day come n̶̲̥̅̊w ,U̶̲̥̅̊ G̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅ still say Ŋ☺ ß d day ß dat!
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Cdspencer(m): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
funky medina: my dogs Brandy, Mufasa & Rex!
Madness! Dog lover
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by wem88(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
I wil like to see jesus nd see how he looks like,secondly Apostle ayodele babalola,and thirdly baba Ara
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by snowprince01(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
My late cousin Afam..My great grand father... And ofcourse 2pac, biggie nd MJ...Jesus I no forget u lord
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by collinsfbi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
My lord Jesus Christ.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by mennard(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
Jesu Kristi.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by mickeymimi: 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
When speaking of the day of judgment, Jesus clearly gave evidence of a limitation on his knowledge when he said, "but of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in Heaven, neither the son, but the Father." Mark 13:32, and Matt 24:36. But God knows all. His knowledge is without any limitations. Jesus, of his own admission, did not know when the day of judgment would be, is clear proof that Jesus is not all-knowing, and that Jesus is therefore not God.

Well, New Zealand survived the 21st of december. Its the 22nd now.
5 hours more and it will be dec. 22 in the Philippines
Everyone think that when they die, they'll go to heaven because God is waiting for them, and yet no one wants to die. They all say that heaven is such a great & beautiful place but if they found out that they're dying, they'd cry like hell! LOL.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by 2sa2: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
I will love to meet the fastest man on earth............ Usain Bolt
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Frostyzone(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
I don't even believe in the concept of heaven and hell but even if it were so, then I would seek out Mohammed. And when I find him, I would beat the unholy Islam out of him for leaving behind a bloody legacy for sadist to perpetrate.

3 Likes

Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Deiok(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Actually the world will not end, according to the mayan prediction, it the end of this current world and beginning of a new world. But if truely the world came to an end i will surely want to see jesus christ my saviour who died on the cross of cavarly for my sins.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by homosapien(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Will luv to meet Adolf hitler
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by tinuolababy(f): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
stop worrying about the world ending today.it's already tomorrow, saturday 22/12/2012 in Australia.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by BeraBera(f): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
Iaz93: My 72 virgins!
So you are a member of Boko haram. Okay nah
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Gee001: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Number 1.Eve
Number 2.Adam. Eve first b4 i question Adam
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Iaz93: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
BeraBera: So you are a member of Boko haram. Okay nah
Oh No! But i'd like to partake in their reward... 72 virgins no be play...
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by ogunpeju01(m): 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
DAMMY, DADDY, GOODLUCK
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
My Dad, Mum my Two brothers and my sis
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Michelbaby: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
i wanna c ma father ,brother n grand father
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Decapo: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Adam, Eve and my late grandfather
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
My lovely grandparents and my father whom I never know.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by pmm3(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
D world can neva eva come 2 an end..lather it keep regenelatin
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Aparche(f): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
From the replies I'm reading here, it seems a lot of people assume that almost everyone
that dies goes to heaven, but that is a LIE; infact more people end up in hell than in heaven,
the path to life(HEAVEN) is very narrow indeed(Matt.7:14)and only FEW find it. God is a Holy God and you must be
holy if you want to see Him & spend eternity with Him in heaven.

RECEIVE CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY, GET TO KNOW HIM INTIMATELY VIA HIS WORD & LIVE A HOLY LIFE FROM HENCEFORTH
BY THE HELP OF HIS SPIRIT...THIS IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR ENTERING HEAVEN...NO OTHER WAY!
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by hubreality(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
I wouldn't believe such a 100% lie no matter who said it. Next>
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by ManirBK: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nostradamus said it, and so did
the Mayans; but Islamically world
can't end tomorrow because
Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) has
not returned yet.
They ask thee about the (final)
Hour; when will be its appointed
time? Say: "The knowledge
thereof is with my Lord (Alone):
none but He can reveal as to
when it will occur…
-Qur'an Chapter 7: al-a'Åraf (THE
HEIGHTS)
Verse 187.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Fabianoribhabor: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
My mother. I?ll like 2 hug hr n apologiz on d wrong i comit 2 hr. Hop 2 c u mama. My wife, coz hr love 4 me is much.
Re: If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
elari: Lemme c! Ahaa! Ogugua88 at my left hand side and my mamma by my right hand syd

So for your mind, I no fit be one of the lucky survivors? Kai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident: Man Cut In Two On The Rail Way Track In Ibadan (picture) / Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? / Reps To Intervene For The Release Of Shiite Leader, Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.