Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

State Of Osun To Send 50 Graduates To Germany - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / State Of Osun To Send 50 Graduates To Germany (5015 Views)

Osun To Distribute 150,000 Laptops To Students Free / Part Time Form Of Osun State Polytechnic Iree / Any Uk Or Usa University That Can Admit Hnd Graduates To A Direct Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Osun To Send 50 Graduates To Germany by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
This is highly commendable,I dunno why anyone should want to shoot it down
All the states in Nigeria should be doing this so that we will become self sufficient in food production
If handled well,this will take us beyond where we are.

The only Nigerian factor I fear may cripple this noble venture is that the selection process will not be on merit and many of these young men may disappear into the streets of Berlin and Hamburg as soon as they land hoping to pluck Euros from trees.

If they are reading I advise them not to do so
Germany is not easy for foreigners to survive in,you may turn into male and female ashawo there and other criminal activities to feed yourself
Re: State Of Osun To Send 50 Graduates To Germany by beylinko(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Aphrygian: once more proving ur mediocrity,wenever u guys hear abt MECHANISED FARMING wat normaly strike u guys is only the use of tractor.so u want to tel me u wil use a knapsack sprayer to spray a 30hectares of land.genetic engineering is part of farm mechanisation,animal and plant biotechnology is mechanisd type of farming even invitro culture to mention a few.which of ur universities here in Africa does such.ehn?waiting for ur counter reply
OMG! Dis is wat we are sayin. I won't blame ur case on d system bt i wil blame u for craming ur lect notes instead of understandin them.
Did i make mention of tractor in any of my post? Or d combine harvester i made mention of has turn 2 tractor overnite?
U r confuse oga, i'm in support of d train prog in germany while ur likes want dem 2 do it in Asia n Africa. U also knw dis can't be done in Ghana jst as u said so wat are u sayin
Re: State Of Osun To Send 50 Graduates To Germany by Ardedaryor(m): 2:21am On Dec 22, 2012
afta digesting wondaful view,gud 1 i tink,osun oni daru oo
Re: State Of Osun To Send 50 Graduates To Germany by babapupa: 2:31am On Dec 22, 2012
saxywale:
do you know how much it cost to accommodate, cloth, feed and train a candidate in Western Europe for 18months?

I think they should be trained in Africa or Asia. In Europe, a visit to big stores would reveal that most of their food products(excluding dairies) are sourced from farms in Africa & Asia.
Wetin dem wan go learn for Germany, how to drive tractors? as Germany does not have a cassava or yam field. It's a temperate region.

What do you know about their accommodation arrangements? Do you know where they are staying, what do you know about the cost of the program, do you know anything beyond what's in this article or ere you the trip coordinator?

Also, do they have the same learning facilities, farming technology and environment in Africa and Asia? What if they themselves send their students to Germany?

What do you really know?

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun To Send 50 Graduates To Germany by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2012
babapupa:

What do you know about their accommodation arrangements? Do you know where they are staying, what do you know about the cost of the program, do you know anything beyond what's in this article or ere you the trip coordinator?

Also, do they have the same learning facilities, farming technology and environment in Africa and Asia? What if they themselves send their students to Germany?

What do you really know?

Typical, there's no point arguing with someone who is not exposed...so ignored.

1 Like

Re: State Of Osun To Send 50 Graduates To Germany by babapupa: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2012
saxywale:
Typical, there's no point arguing with someone who is not exposed...so ignored.

I really do appropriate you acknowledging that you are a dummy and can not answer the questions instead of you spewing another round of idio.tic nonsense.
Re: State Of Osun To Send 50 Graduates To Germany by anonimi: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2012
babapupa:

A transparent government would have provided that essential detail so citizens on whose behalf the government collects taxes and monthly allocation from the almajiri begging bowl rounds in Abuja can decide if that is the BEST way to spend such an amount.
I guess that would be expecting too much from the [size=14pt]b.astard sons of Awolowo's legacy - Association of Conmen in Nigeria (ACN)[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Upgrade Ppt Score Check Yours Now / Who Can Name This Compound? / JAMB 2017/2018 Physics Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.