Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Breaking News! The End Of The World Postponed! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News! The End Of The World Postponed! (1882 Views)

Breaking News!!! The Lion In Chelsea Logo Has Left The Club (photo) / Breaking News : The Lion In Chelsea Logo Has Left The Club / Christmas Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

Breaking News! The End Of The World Postponed! by kentornic: 4:03am On Dec 21, 2012
Oops much awaited much expected end of world seems to be just a waste of time haha now will have a deep sleep the world begins today and it will end only if it has an end

Re: Breaking News! The End Of The World Postponed! by kaslaw: 4:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Nna nawa oh gat 2 catch more sleep
Re: Breaking News! The End Of The World Postponed! by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 21, 2012
For your mind.
Re: Breaking News! The End Of The World Postponed! by ihedioramma: 7:24am On Dec 21, 2012
STOP MAKING PLAY OF THIS THE WORLD WILL END ONE DAY AND NOT ALL ALIVE TODAY WILL BE ALIVE THE DAY WORLD WILL END . CAN YOU TELL ME IF YOU WILL BE ALIVE THE DAY WORLD WILL END? ANY DAY A PERSON DIE'S THAT IS HE'S OR HER END OF THE WORLD, SO WHY DO YOU MAKE PLAY OF THIS ?
Re: Breaking News! The End Of The World Postponed! by Kemy11(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2012
I heard that d angels are on strike and god postponed the destruction can someone comfirm this pls.
Re: Breaking News! The End Of The World Postponed! by kentornic: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2012
Kemy11: I heard that d angels are on strike and god postponed the destruction can someone comfirm this pls.

they Just called it off and the Destruction is about to start

RUN!!!!!!!!

Re: Breaking News! The End Of The World Postponed! by Rocktation(f): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2012
Who told you that? Or has today ended? Did they say whether it'd happen in the morning, night or afternoon? tongue
If I were you, I'd still hold my breath. grin
Re: Breaking News! The End Of The World Postponed! by blazingtrain: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2012
Ok oh, till then.
Re: Breaking News! The End Of The World Postponed! by nairalady(f): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
Rocktation: Who told you that? Or has today ended? Did they say whether it'd happen in the morning, night or afternoon? tongue
If I were you, I'd still hold my breath. grin
lol.. grin

Woman Begging Atm For Money (must See) / Hilarious Comments From #ITISONLYINNAIJATHAT Trending On Twitter / Funny Video : Expensive Gift (house Of Pundit)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9