Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

A Woman's Past Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman's Past Relationships (3466 Views)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by tulk2mi: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2012
Digging into ur partner's past is a recipe 4 disaster. Trust dem to tell u dat part of their past dat can change the dynamics of ur relationship, if u hear it 4rm any oda source apart 4rm dem.
Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by toby2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
I ask lots bout a woman's past. But guess wat, it makes me love dem more n try to walk dem out of der pasts, i jus had a break up some days back, but b4 den i had by the grace of God helped her stand firm, bouncin in the Lord, n happy to let her go, i even prayed for her though it hurt me alot, but i said to myself my assignment in her life is completed. Bt i think guys using d past to judge d present n future, are immature

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
men ALWAYS want to know about the past men...but would become livid should you compare them to your ex/es!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
tulk2mi: Digging into ur partner's past is a recipe 4 disaster. Trust dem to tell u dat part of their past dat can change the dynamics of ur relationship, if u hear it 4rm any oda source apart 4rm dem.

I agree. don't get me wrong, it's good to know what you are getting yourself into.
it's healthy and natural to be curious but some people take it to another level.
as i said in another thread, do the research on the person you are interested in but don't
make their past choices/mistakes outweigh the connection you have. wink
Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by addictiv(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
One thing I do whenever a girl tells me the no of guys she has gone to bed with is to multiply the no by 3,to get the actual figure.
Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by tulk2mi: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:

I agree. don't get me wrong, it's good to know what you are getting yourself into.
it's healthy and natural to be curious but some people take it to another level.
as i said in another thread, do the research on the person you are interested in but don't
make their past choices/mistakes outweigh the connection you have. wink

I also agree wit u, but it is not everyone dat is matured enuf to deal wit wat they might uncover,thats y i advise to play safe nd trust ur love 4 ur partner. Curiosity kills the cat u knowwinkLet the sleeping dog lie. grin
Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
I don't mind talking about my past relationships, some I learnt from some were a waste of time. Im really not bothered by the number of women who came before me but I do have the right to know if he has kids, been divorced and his health...

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by anthoniaz(f): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
acidosis™:

JESUS JESUS!!!!!! *shocked*shocked*

+ you = 25!

Papa God na beg I dey beg, I nor want jam this girl...

Lol...dnt u think he's exaggerating?
Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by LadyTC: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
larrymoore: Pleas n please l am nt interested in ur past relationship, l only need ur true self because l ve my ugly and unmentionable past which l may nt be earnestly n honestly detailed. We all had our mistakes while growing up n the most regretable mistakes come from dating or nay relationship.
Co-sign
Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by chronique(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
anthoniaz:

Lol...dnt u think he's exaggerating?

Well,i'm not exaggerating cos dat's wat she told me but I didnt judge her based on dat. I was actually happy she told me d truth n we almost got married(shows u I'd forgotten her past). Personally,I'd feel @ peace knowing everything you've done so I can defend u wen someone tries to blackmail u. However,if u keep secrets from me n someone tries to use it against me/us later,we might break up n neva come back together cos i'll neva trust u. I dnt keep secrets,I like to live wit a clear consciencen heart. And yes,I'm matured to take d dirtiest secrets abt ur past cos I know no one is a saint. We all have our pasts n no one should be judged solely based on d past. I'd rather look for d good things in u n see how to help u become a beta person. I'd only look into ur past if u're nt willing to change,n do not look like u'll change in d nearest future.
Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by Xflint(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by AZeD1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
larrymoore: Pleas n please l am nt interested in ur past relationship, l only need ur true self because l ve my ugly and unmentionable past which l may nt be earnestly n honestly detailed. We all had our mistakes while growing up n the most regretable mistakes come from dating or nay relationship.
Speak for yourself.
I want to know her everything about her past relationships including sex partners, friends that collected benefits, abortions, std.....
Did i miss anything?
Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by Dumsy(f): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
grin perhaps,she double date and even triple date for three months and d highest bidder wins 4 some time. After 2 month break, the cycle continues!
Re: A Woman's Past Relationships by Youngpo413: 9:44am On May 08, 2015
chronique:
I'd luv to know everything includin d no of guys she has dated n slept wit & any dirty thing she has done in d past. Reason is cos,I wont want anyone tryn to blackmail her later in future. I'd also need to have all info so I can defend her if someone later tries to use her past against her. My recent ex had dated 24 peeps before me but it didnt stop me from luvin her n wantin to marry her. I chose to see the good in her rather than duel on her past. I dnt kip secrets n dnt like my lady kipin secrets around me. It makes me suspicious abt a person,being dat I'm a very open minded n free spirited person. If U cant tel me all abt u n d terrible things u've done,hw do u expect me to trust u? My life is: let's talk abt everything n together,we can put it in d thrash can,bury it n move forward. Period!
your recent ex na die,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nineteen Lies People Tell About Sex / Questions To Ask On A First Date. / What Some Men Go Through To Keep Their Lover Happy @ Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.