Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1226190 members, 1605748 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 August 2014 at 10:28 AM

The World Is Ending Check This Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The World Is Ending Check This Out (905 Views)

What Is Your Plan For Today As The World Is Ending Tomorrow? / If The World Is A Stage And We All Are Actors,then Who Is The Audience: / 1 In 3 Black People In World Is A Nigerian (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

The World Is Ending Check This Out by honeypie143: 6:09am On Dec 21, 2012
I woke up this morning and when i got outside i say this weird creation falling from the sky and i took time to notice the thing its a saucer like thing
When it landed on our ground and some horrible creature was coming out of it i almost lost my life when i try snapping them with my phone the flash of my phone almost koba mi but i was lucky enough to snap them because the one they directed to shoot where am hiding forgot to load his gun and i was able to snap very well please be careful those of you that leave for work early in the morning don't think anyone carrying gun is a policman thank you

1 Like

Re: The World Is Ending Check This Out by ihedioramma: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2012
GUY U 2 MUCH. BOUT LET ME TELL YOU THE WORLD WILL END ONE DAY AND IF A MAN DIE'S HIS OWN WORLD HAS END NOT ALL OF US ALIVE TODAY WILL BE ALIVE THE DAY WORLD WILL END. SO STOP MAKING PLAY OF THAT BECOS YOU CANT TELL HOW YOUR LIVE WILL END .

1 Like

Re: The World Is Ending Check This Out by eklassical(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2012
hahahahahohohohohehehe....u made me laff hard ds mrning

(0) (Reply)

Whos Gonna Ban Seun Himself? / Humanitarian Center Organisation In U.s.a / An Open Appreciation Letter To Mr Seun, Moderators And Fellow Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.