Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist (996 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Why I Am Not An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2012
I am an atheist, a freethinker with no presupposition.
My major aims is to get jesus and mohammed out of Africa, those freaking two are what is hindering our progress. People now prefer to pray than to work.

It is child abuse to teach religion,Islam or Christianity to innocent children, they are born atheists. My human right group is working to stop child religion. If you want to join this group, like us on facebook, serch for Stop Child Religion.

Together, we will eradicate religion out of Africa and bring progress in.

All present christians and muslims can go to hell. Jesus, Mohammed and God too can freaking die in hell.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Pysam(m): 7:46am On Dec 21, 2012
Seeking for cheap attention right? Why not go on cnn or AIT to stage your new found madness. Cos as far as I know many have come and gone before you and God still rule supreme in africa and in the whole world .you need to try harder your free thinking ability is yet to show you a better way to handle your new found hobby.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2012
Pysam: Seeking for cheap attention right? Why not go on cnn or AIT to stage your new found madness. Cos as far as I know many have come and gone before you and God still rule supreme in africa and in the whole world .you need to try harder your free thinking ability is yet to show you a better way to handle your new found hobby.

and as far as i know, Africa still remains poor and the world is still chaotic even though your freaking God rules. Someone must do something about religion stupidity and send God to hell where he belongs. Should'nt you be praying, pysam, what are you doing here? Go to church, go to hell.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Bella3(f): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2012
mumu child.
All children are born illitrates, lets join hands and stop education.
Bloody fool.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2012
Bélla3: mumu child.
All children are born illitrates, lets join hands and stop education.
Bloody fool.

I understand your illitracy, but all children are born naturalists, they understand the world around them, they dont need to be taught. Before the institutionalization of schools, major discovery about science and philosophy was made. All children are not therefore born illitrates.

I forgive your terms, i dont expect any better from anyone who is religious.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by mosunade(f): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2012
so what is our business with that?
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Bella3(f): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:

I understand your illitracy, but all children are born naturalists, they understand the world around them, they dont need to be taught. Before the institutionalization of schools, major discovery about science and philosophy was made. All children are not therefore born illitrates.

I forgive your terms, i dont expect any better from anyone who is religious.
Read what you wrote again. You must b a comedian looking for cheap popularity.

Congratulations!
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by bldtaiwo(f): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2012
This is madness!!! U̶̲̥̅̊ better get d fact into ur dumb skull on tym,before U̶̲̥̅̊ end up miserably. there is GOD.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by ooman(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2012
bld taiwo: This is madness!!! U̶̲̥̅̊ better get d fact into ur dumb skull on tym,before U̶̲̥̅̊ end up miserably. there is GOD.

you can't prove that.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by ebamma3: 8:33am On Dec 21, 2012
Public announcement,Public announcement,Public announcement
another craze man just escaped from yaba left mad people home, his name is ooman, anybody who has seen him should contact the nearest police station for identification and collection
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by ijawkid(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2012
ebamma 3: Public announcement,Public announcement,Public announcement
another craze man just escaped from yaba left mad people home, his name is ooman, anybody who has seen him should contact the nearest police station for identification and collection

Lmao...........
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Pysam(m): 8:46am On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:

and as far as i know, Africa still remains poor and the world is still chaotic even though your freaking God rules. Someone must do something about religion stupidity and send God to hell where he belongs. Should'nt you be praying, pysam, what are you doing here? Go to church, go to hell.
ooman for the fact that you re a graduate in nigeria without a job,shelter,clothing and all the frustration you face in this country with the silly govt policies shouldn't make you become this hurt. See I understand you well, you will be the first guy that I ll tell that I have once said f**k jesus is this how the whole thing is,there re times like that men but you av to pull through that is why you re human and a nigerian too .but men God is real jesus exist.have you ever bein to israel or browsed things there,you ll know that jesus actually came.I don't have to go to church to pray I can do it right here even as I chat with you. My guy don't mind what some over zealous ppl with without knowledge do or have said to you out of their own frustration cos God is a free thinker(yes he is cos he said that the thought He has towards you re of good and not evil but to bring you to an expected end) and he loves you dearly

1 Like

Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by ooman(m): 8:57am On Dec 21, 2012
Pysam: ooman for the fact that you re a graduate in nigeria without a job,shelter,clothing and all the frustration you face in this country with the silly govt policies shouldn't make you become this hurt. See I understand you well, you will be the first guy that I ll tell that I have once said f**k jesus is this how the whole thing is,there re times like that men but you av to pull through that is why you re human and a nigerian too .but men God is real jesus exist.have you ever bein to israel or browsed things there,you ll know that jesus actually came.I don't have to go to church to pray I can do it right here even as I chat with you. My guy don't mind what some over zealous ppl with without knowledge do or have said to you out of their own frustration cos God is a free thinker(yes he is cos he said that the thought He has towards you re of good and not evil but to bring you to an expected end) and he loves you dearly

You are wrong, i have everything i need, if i were a "graduate in nigeria without a job,shelter,clothing", what do you think i will be doing right now? posting here or praying on a mountain? I think i would be praying on a mountain thinking God will send a miracle. I am past that, i was a christian once because i was born a christian but later found that God does not exist and you can't prove otherwise.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by advocate666: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2012
op, don't worry about their abuses and insults. That's the only thing they've got. Religion is dying.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by ogoamaka99(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2012
Pysam: Seeking for cheap attention right? Why not go on cnn or AIT to stage your new found madness. Cos as far as I know many have come and gone before you and God still rule supreme in africa and in the whole world .you need to try harder your free thinking ability is yet to show you a better way to handle your new found hobby.
@pysam,
Your post above answered it all. It seems ooman is new in the forum and want to draw attention of members.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Pysam(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2012
ooman:

You are wrong, i have everything i need, if i were a "graduate in nigeria without a job,shelter,clothing", what do you think i will be doing right now? posting here or praying on a mountain? I think i would be praying on a mountain thinking God will send a miracle. I am past that, i was a christian once because i was born a christian but later found that God does not exist and you can't prove otherwise.
see what I mean? you are a free thinker now leading your self to a path that seems right to you only to end up empty.if only you looked for God as a christian you ll find him for your self.stop all this mum and Dad once told me a story thing.who even told you God only answer prayers on mountains.everyone on earth prAys as long as you always make wishes
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Heathen(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2012
Pysam: see what I mean? you are a free thinker now leading your self to a path that seems right to you only to end up empty.if only you looked for God as a christian you ll find him for your self.stop all this mum and Dad once told me a story thing.who even told you God only answer prayers on mountains.everyone on earth prAys as long as you always make wishes
All this megedefegede, Yu Yevon is the one true God, don't waste your time with christianity, lest ye dies and becomes a fiend.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2012
who cares !!
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Brisingr(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
i am beginning to think some people now think atheism is cool@op u ever wondered why there are no people walking to your door trying to convert you to the atheist movement it because its hard to be passionate about a lack of belief.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by AtheistD(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Brisingr: i am beginning to think some people now think atheism is cool@op u ever wondered why there are no people walking to your door trying to convert you to the atheist movement it because its hard to be passionate about a lack of belief.

There is no financial reward for such.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
@op
you are an atheist and nigeria, then whats the big deal
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by akagaba(f): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
Butiful. Seconded by me.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by honeychild(f): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote
Together, we will eradicate religion out of Africa and bring progress in.

All present christians and muslims can go to hell. Jesus, Mohammed and God too can freaking die in hell.[/quote]
please someone help me ask atheists: is it a fundamental requirement of atheism that you Must swear and be insulting? can't you make your point without resorting to abuse?
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by EvilBrain1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
OP is not too good at expressing his position, but he has a point. All religions systematically tell lies to children and fill their heads with nonsense.

It's hard for many people to see it because they assume that their religion is the only way. But imagine you lived in a place where everywhere was filled with posters, books, TV programs and street preachers promoting a religion that you knew was bullshít? What if your kids had to learn Guru Maraji studies in school?

That's what atheists and religious minorities go through everyday in this country and we are not enjoying it.
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by achinaboy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
don`t know
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Pysam(m): 3:36am On Dec 23, 2012
Heathen: All this megedefegede, Yu Yevon is the one true God, don't waste your time with christianity, lest ye dies and becomes a fiend.
suit you then
Re: I Am A Nigerian And I Am An Atheist by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 23, 2012
lol the title is written as if the op is in some sort of AA meeting. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

666 On Tax Form Makes Man Quit Job To Save Soul / Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ / According To The Bible Speaking In Tongues Could Be Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.