Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ (7661 Views)

Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans / RIM Opens BlackBerry Retail Store In Lagos / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by alhaji000(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2012
Research In Motion’s (RIM) first BlackBerry 10 smartphone, formerly known as the L-Series and “London” will apparently be called the “BlackBerry Z10″ according to marketing materials obtained by UnwiredView.

RIM’s QWERTY BlackBerry 10 device that’s slated for a release sometime between March and June will reportedly go by the name “BlackBerry X10.”

As we inch closer to BlackBerry 10′s launch on January 30th in New York City, all eyes are on RIM to deliver a new smartphone and OS that finally catches up to iOS and Android.

BB10 L Series

Most recently, RIM’s Dev Alpha B smartphone running BB10 was spotted crushing the iPhone 5 on iOS 6 and HTC Windows Phone 8X running Windows Phone 8 in a Web browser speed and rendering comparison test.

All RIM needs to do now is deliver compelling hardware and apps to sway users who have long since abandoned BlackBerrys for iPhones and DROIDS.

SOURCE: [url]http://ictcatalogue.com/rims-first-blackberry-10-smartphone-to-be-called-the-z10%E2%80%B2/[/url]

FOR LATEST TRENDS/INFO IN ICT & CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Follow on twitter
@ICTCatalogue
Like Us on http://www.facebook.com/ICT.Catalogue
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by dulphines: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2012
I like
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by maninmood(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2012
Hiss sad angry. Iphone still the best

2 Likes

Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2012
Too late. They're releasing this phone after many Blackberry users have abandoned their sinking ship. #TeamiPhone
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by cameronese(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2012
I had never been a fan of Blackberry but I think I like this... Gonna ditch ma iPhone-5 for this
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by CY09: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2012
Even person wey dey use Nokia 3310 go come here dey shout "iphone still the best"...Mtcheeeeeeeew!

7 Likes

Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by pyyxxaro: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2012
BLACKBERRY MIGWO grin

2 Likes

Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by ITbomb(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2012
I believe its time for me to get one of these smartphones.

Sent from my Nokia 3310® wireless phone provided by Nitel.
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by kelsonpoint(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2012
My problem with dis fone will be the price cos I don't buy phones above 50k grin
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2012
ogugua88: Too late. They're releasing this phone after many Blackberry users have abandoned their sinking ship. #TeamiPhone

Appreciate them still, for once upon a time those 'ships' were like precious diamond and people rattled to acquire them..smiley Don't be surprised that in few years time that iPhone would be in same category of 'sinking ship'. In software development one newest phone is just an upgrade of an existing version and in as much as human needs are insatiable we'd keep having more
upgrades
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2012
ogugua88: Too late. They're releasing this phone after many Blackberry users have abandoned their sinking ship. #TeamiPhone

its never too late for anything. they just gotta release a phone with specs on par or better than the flagship phones of other companies.

coupled with the bbm7, I might not ditch my hox but will use this alongside
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Shaw007(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Una neva even assess the phOne ,u dan concLude say e nor gOod . . .it is wah Oh,

this phone might just compete with the iphone5,who knws

keep yo fingers crossed PpLcheesy
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by mrkels(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2012
*saving for it* cheesy
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by spurlge(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2012
cameronese: I had never been a fan of Blackberry but I think I like this... Gonna ditch ma iPhone-5 for this

you obviously dont have an Iphone at all.... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by mrkels(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2012
I thought I saw you with a curve 2 the other day undecided
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by mrkels(m): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2012
spurlge:
He does, and I do too, and yes am so gonna get this one when it comes out no matter the price and maybe I ll dash my iphone to the homeless guy on my stret cheesy
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2012
mtchewwww.... so far it is bb..i hate it....damn their battery is so fuckn fake
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by 5much(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2012
BB 10,I cant wait to use u. let them release it right away.
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2012
I love BB, but am forced to use 3310 cos gurls usually send me their naked pictures on BBM. I wish I can have the courage to use BB without activating the BBM. kai, they will still take the Porsche, admire it and add their Pin. Dang!!!
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by billionman: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2012
Am no blackberry fan but I believe this phone will make sense when released judging by the "leaking" info we've been bombarded with for the past few months. I know some naija Blackberry fans and users must have started saving or putting money aside to buy this "jewel" cos if you don't own it when finally released, Hmmmm some people go say you no belong.
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2012
Mtcheew!!!!!! en francais.
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2012
La Professeur: Mtcheew!!!!!! en francais.

Looks like you are alliance française student. I used to be like you when I was a learner.

At topic, I prefer blackberry to iPhone.

Off topic, I have iPhone 3 gs ( or something) and blackberry curve 3. I want to get ride of them and get a new phone for my birthday coming soon.

Am thinking of blackberry but have no idea which will be cool, but hubby is an apple man...trying to make me get iPhone.

Truth is, am really not comfortable with iPhone undecided

What blackberry phone should I go for. I no get money for porshe o sad
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Vincent41(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2012
alhaji000: Research In Motion’s (RIM) first BlackBerry 10 smartphone, formerly known as the L-Series and “London” will apparently be called the “BlackBerry Z10″ according to marketing materials obtained by UnwiredView.

RIM’s QWERTY BlackBerry 10 device that’s slated for a release sometime between March and June will reportedly go by the name “BlackBerry X10.”

As we inch closer to BlackBerry 10′s launch on January 30th in New York City, all eyes are on RIM to deliver a new smartphone and OS that finally catches up to iOS and Android.

BB10 L Series

Most recently, RIM’s Dev Alpha B smartphone running BB10 was spotted crushing the iPhone 5 on iOS 6 and HTC Windows Phone 8X running Windows Phone 8 in a Web browser speed and rendering comparison test.

All RIM needs to do now is deliver compelling hardware and apps to sway users who have long since abandoned BlackBerrys for iPhones and DROIDS.

SOURCE: [url]http://ictcatalogue.com/rims-first-blackberry-10-smartphone-to-be-called-the-z10%E2%80%B2/[/url]

Follow on twitter
@ICTCatalogue

BB na rubbish....nokia fone till i die
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by cameronese(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2012
I judge Phones and all gadgets from the look first before the functionality... From the look of this BlackBerry-10 I think it makes sense
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Dabss(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2012
spurlge:

lol. It was too obvious.
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Dabss(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2012
Vincent 4:

then your days are numbered. DUDE!
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by cameronese(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2012
Vincent 4:

There is one particular NOKIA I like so much... the small black Nokia (N3000 or thereabout) I don't know the model.

Its always my best companion anytime am going to remote area -- that phones battery can go a whole week uninterrupted
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by redcliff: 11:16am On Dec 21, 2012

Like you have an Iphone.mtchew
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Abali1(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2012
alhaji000: Research In Motion’s (RIM) first BlackBerry 10 smartphone, formerly known as the L-Series and “London” will apparently be called the “BlackBerry Z10″ according to marketing materials obtained by UnwiredView.

BB10 L Series

Follow on twitter
@ICTCatalogue

I have always been a fan of Iphone and androids, especially HTC. But from the look of things, I may just go for this Phone when it is finally released.
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2012
When they release the other one with the QWERTY keyboard, let me know.

I'm skipping for now.

2 Likes

Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by luluosas(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2012
Price will be the defining factor for RIM successes in the Smart phone war.
Re: Rim’s Blackberry 10 To Be Called The ‘Z10′ by luluosas(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2012
Vincent 4:

Nobody is forcing you to buy BB abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celtel Connection / Whatsapp May Start Showing Enterprise Advertisements Soon / How To Use AIRTEL 2gb For 200 On 3g Normal Speed No App Needed Only Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.