Stats: 3,140,529 members, 7,770,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died (11738 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / HIV Positive Mother Conceives Two HIV-free Babies Naturally / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by boron10(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
They persuade people to go for HIV test in order for them to know whom to avoid.
PATHETIC

Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by megareal: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Classic case of man's inhumanity to man but I'm not bothered. While the Deputy Governor is so proud to discriminate today, he may likely be a victim tomorrow. As one among the useless set of politicians we have today, he may likely get the HIV virus from any of the runs babes he plays Sugar Daddy to,(CD or not). He has forgotten that the thing one fears most is what may likely kill him.

Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by zeniola: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
soon they will say people wit hiv are not coming out.why will they? infected people will rather spread the disease than come out.the so called healthcare practitioners also stigmatise patients with the disease.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by aglomar: 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
She should be prosecuted.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Emmanuel602(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
He must be a tout because hebehaved like one. I wish he will die of this same disease
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Emmanuel602(m): 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
aglomar: She should be prosecuted.
who? Abi you no read the story
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by donsax: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
Let the fucking DP Governor knows that he has murdered a woman and her blood is on his or her hand..bulshit.

Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by misterh(m): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
AG.gal:
I cnt bliv dis. Dnt tell me a gov in dis country is still as uninformed as dis.
You should have endeavoured to read the story. It was the deputy gov, not the governor. The deputy should be punished but i doubt if he would.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by misterh(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
Emmanuel602: who? Abi you no read the story
. I tire o!
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
some people are just unnecessarily cruel.
you really have to wonder were they created by God?

did they not spawn from Dog shyt and given breath from some
alien force? such people can never be seen as human in my eyes.

never! angry
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
donsax: Let the fucking DP Governor knows that he has murdered a woman and her blood is on his or her hand..bulshit.

boron10: They persuade people to go for HIV test in order for them to know whom to avoid.
PATHETIC

exactly.
as if her presence alone will spread the disease.
mschew.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Symphony007: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
The government was right to be concerned about having an aids patient in a very volatile area like that camp cramed with people. But she should have been segregated specially and not treated like a dog with fleas...it's repulsive.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
megareal: Classic case of man's inhumanity to man but I'm not bothered. [size=18pt]While the Deputy Governor is so proud to discriminate today, he may likely be a victim tomorrow[/size]. As one among the useless set of politicians we have today, he may likely get the HIV virus from any of the runs babes he plays Sugar Daddy to,(CD or not). [size=18pt]He has forgotten that the thing one fears most is what may likely kill him[/size].

wise words!!!!!

KARMA IS REAL!!
It may take years but she'll show her face!! trust me!
and he won't like it!! cool

Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by israel007: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
The deputy governor could be HIV positive.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by claremont(m): 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
Okija_juju:
The Wire! My best TV series of all time.grin

R.I.P to the lady who died BTW.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Okija_juju:

*stolen*
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by ceejay80s(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
Na wa o! Dis hiv is just a disease and its like every other disease that kills, hiv no be curse but disease. Cancer nko?

Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by ignis: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
My soul is vexed with great bitterness of heart on reading this.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by bosunolu(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
ignis: Where are the human right activists to take over this case?
Which Human Right activists? They are only interested in fuel subsidy/political issues where money is involved.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by sylva1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
The same people preaching against discrimination of persons living with HIV are the ones practicing it..!!
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Michymi: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Tunjman: One of the reasons i keep saying Nigeria isn't a place where a patient can live his/her normal life.

An average Nigerian would do what the deputy governor did (stigmatize). Better live your life the way it comes than get tested, confirmed a carrier, get deserted by family and friends and ultimately DIE.

My dear, its not better because, if you dont get tested , you dont know you are a carrier, wont get treatment and drugs, infect other peeple and DIE FASTER.

You are talkin from your fear. GO GET TESTED BROS!!!!!!!! Biko
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
ignis: Where are the human right activists to take over this case?

They r on vacation enjoying their selves in Yankee cheesy, maybe when they r back they would do something. tongue
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by rhemal: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Moroon.the kind of piece of shit we elect.may God save us.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by deletrue: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
When one takes a look into the future, the ways things are, brings more confusion to the minds of every normal Nigerian or Uma being. Now, let us wait for the human right organisations. Am sure no one will come and handle this issue since this woman may not be connected or may not bring so much rewards as expected. But if this had happened to any oil worker, nupeng, pengasan, house member, police officer, etc. where the civil right organisations such as Dino Malaye, Bakares' who will want to be relevant, wants to be recognised or wants to be bribed in the form of getting fast money, who are actually the most fake groups will be all over the place. For now we are waiting for their timely action to be taken against the deputy governor. It is not too late.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by jakaiso(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
amacastel: Is a pity dis even linger among d health workers dy stigmatise against PLWHA I remeba in ma former office a Hiv + woman was brought in labour almst all d nurse n Dr left her n dy wia lik pls transfer her while sh is 8cm gone only me n 1 dr who is nt on duty lik me deliver dt woman Nigerians ar timid in case of health issues d truth is dis a hiv+ patient has greater rate of survival dn Diabetic,hypertensive,cancer,kidney failure nt related 2 Hiv,on dt issue of d woman May her soul rest in peace n 4 d deputy govenor God wil surely visit his househood wit a deadlier ailment more dan ADIS cs HIv is nt disease bt is a state of being a carrier.God is watchng

You seemed to have a good point-but it was impossible to read through this and understand as I have no idea what form of english this is.Can you please translate.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Jyde89: 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
Has he been tested, if not; he must be subjected to a compulsry test and if found positive, he must be shot in public...... Just kidding, but seriously this beast is a pure example of the ineptitude and the inhumane nature of our lea**** sry ruler's.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Originalsly: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Heartless man. Even if he doesn't want HIV positive people in the camp .... and she being the only one...he should have found a place for her to stay...with her kids. These are the kind of people that believe HIV woman=ashawo therefore ashawo cannot be in the camp. People that think like this and have power should not be in power cause if given the chance would be another Hitler.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Rajosh(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
omarky: The Deputy governor should be impeach outright..... He doesn't fit to lead
seconded
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by dapachez: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Bros I like this your short clips please I want to learn how to do it. Sorry @op I didn't mean to derail this thread
Okija_juju:
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Tunjman(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Michymi:

My dear, its not better because, if you dont get tested , you dont know you are a carrier, wont get treatment and drugs, infect other peeple and DIE FASTER.

You are talkin from your fear. GO GET TESTED BROS!!!!!!!! Biko

I never said it's a bad thing to get tested, i only said victims die more from stigmatization than the ailment itself here or do you want to tell me the said woman couldn't have lived longer if she was catered for and never segregated the way she was? You aren't the one to tell me to get tested and by the way, do you know if i have been doing that or not?
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Burger01(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Damn! This man must be brought to book. He is not the type to be a public figure. I wonder what he would do if he learnt his very own mother or wife or daughter is HIV-Positive...
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by GEJPFOOD: 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
amacastel: Is a pity dis even linger among d health workers dy stigmatise against PLWHA I remeba in ma former office a Hiv + woman was brought in labour almst all d nurse n Dr left her n dy wia lik pls transfer her while sh is 8cm gone only me n 1 dr who is nt on duty lik me deliver dt woman Nigerians ar timid in case of health issues d truth is dis a hiv+ patient has greater rate of survival dn Diabetic,hypertensive,cancer,kidney failure nt related 2 Hiv,on dt issue of d woman May her soul rest in peace n 4 d deputy govenor God wil surely visit his househood wit a deadlier ailment more dan ADIS cs HIv is nt disease bt is a state of being a carrier.God is watchng

Nonsense! What is all this meaningless words you write. Please write what someone will comprehend. This is how you people fail exams in the name of writing in short words. Matcheeewww!

Over 5,000 Nigerian Doctors In S/africa - Envoy / How To Escape Alcohol Addiction / Natural Ways To Increase Your Male Organ