Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,484 members, 7,770,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died (11736 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / HIV Positive Mother Conceives Two HIV-free Babies Naturally / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by ehissi(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
When the news hit the air waves about the brutal murder of The late abubakar's wife(then Abubakar rimi himself was still alive); I remember sitting with an aunt of mine and she said these words "what goes around, comes around". I didn't quite like that and then I asked what in the world that's all about. And she made reference to car crash that wipe out an entire family involving abubakar rimi's car and that nothing was done about it and gave details about how the matter was swept under the rug. As I saw this article about a woman expelled because she had AIDS, I immediately remembered the woman words "what goes around, comes around". Whatever is left of that woman's Spirit will definitely demand for Justice from God & it is my belief that He Himself will answer. The problem is whether the Dep Gov'nor will understand the answer when it doth cometh?
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by pmm3(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
Although wt he did waz heartlez,am nt happy wif tht but everytin happenz 4 a reason
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by amacastel: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
jakaiso:

You seemed to have a good point-but it was impossible to read through this and understand as I have no idea what form of english this is.Can you please translate.
. Wot did u nt understand is it labour or 8cm gone,PLWHA or hiv+ tel we'll wot am trying 2 say is dt even medical professionals behave funny against them so I shared my xperience as a health worker of a woman in labour in 8cm u can fel d baby's head n she can't even stand up else she wil deliver on d floor so do u av any oda question
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by amacastel: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
GEJ & P.FOOD:

Nonsense! What is all this meaningless words you write. Please write what someone will comprehend. This is how you people fail exams in the name of writing in short words. Matcheeewww!
. Mr nonsense if u don't understand ma terms pls pass n read odas ok beside u didn't coment on d issue @ hand n u ar here yellng .teacher teach me nonsense
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by kinguwem: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Discrimination & stigmatization of PLWHA is condemnable. The Deputy Governor erred & should apologize for his action. Others should learn a lesson from the action of the Deputy Governor.
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by Silialuv(f): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2012
Dat is not fair at all
Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by LocalChamp: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Ikuru

Re: Tele Ikuru Expelled HIV-Positive Mother From Flood Camp & She Died by tjskii(f): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Haba fine man lik dis with an ugly heart undecided undecided,truly not all that glitters is gold

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over 5,000 Nigerian Doctors In S/africa - Envoy / How To Escape Alcohol Addiction / Natural Ways To Increase Your Male Organ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.