Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:46 PM

Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) (23030 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates / TOP 12 Jobs That Would Soon Go On Extinction In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
Most of this jobs are high paying jobs dude! There's nothing unappreciative about them when you think about the money.

Where lies the dignity, if one has to result to thieving at work in order to make a living, because the meager monthly salary he/she earns can not afford to pay his/her monthly rent or even pay for his/her transportation to work? This is the reality of most "appreciative" jobs in Nigeria

If people in Naija can have any of these "unappreciative" jobs you posted, and earn half of what this people are earning in their countries, many Nigerian would almost sacrifice their lives just to get any these jobs. Besides, many Nigerians in abroad are doing far "worse" jobs and for less pay, and there is no limit to the number of Nigerians who are quitting their decent jobs at home and sacrificing millions of Naira to go join their brethren abroad.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Amaizu(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Kaxmytex: Buhahahahaha....I thank God 4 my own ooooooo gringringringringringrin

o boi,dis guy go suffer o...wot if d rain kum dey fall?....e go still sit dere..

Its worse than that.The guy is holding up a marker for target shooting.Have you wondered what could happen if someone shot wide
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Moschino26(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
jomson:

http://recruitafricanetwork.com/this-might-change-your-mind-about-not-liking-your-job/

Make bullet mistakenly touch dis guy. Na straight die o!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by geegirl101(f): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
grin let's all thank God for the jobs we have..the jobs in these pictures are horrible sha
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by searay(m): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2012
dick hardener: naija better wetin .. ehn if I hear am..sit down there dey console urself. The elephant work wey u dey see so, if na Yankee, at least dem no pay u, dem go pay equivalent of 400k naira monthly
400k is no big deal it's only big if you take it down here. I love Nigeria, the land is green.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by uyakachi(m): 4:43am On Dec 22, 2012
I noticed that the man inside elephant was serching for his iphone5 that was mistakenly swallow by the elephant.
and guess what! he find more three inside......
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2012

o boi,dis guy go suffer o...wot if d rain kum dey fall?....e go still sit dere..
The guy don sign his death warrant.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 22, 2012

I don laff tire
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2012

You're talking about rain , what if the person who is target practicing misses and the bullet hits the guy
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by goldplated(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2012
@op

only if you had an idea of the kind of jobs nigerians do grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2012
goldplated: @op

only if you had an idea of the kind of jobs nigerians do grin

OH my God I was eating and when I saw this, I almost choke. Chie!!!! Nairalanders will not kill me chie!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2012
Troll: One Of The Worst Jobs I've Encountered Is Being A Gynecologist. My Close Friend Is Currently One And I Can't Imagine How He Copes With Seeing All Sorts Of Old And Stinking P*ussy (Yuck! The Thought Of The Filthy Odour Emanating From Those Stinking Hell-Hole Irritates Me) angry undecided

Seriously that is better than all the jobs above. Most women I know clean their selve before going to the Gynecologist.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by turl(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
Troll: One Of The Worst Jobs I've Encountered Is Being A Gynecologist. My Close Friend Is Currently One And I Can't Imagine How He Copes With Seeing All Sorts Of Old And Stinking P*ussy (Yuck! The Thought Of The Filthy Odour Emanating From Those Stinking Hell-Hole Irritates Me) angry undecided

...can you imagine...
are you by any chance gay? tongue

1 Like

Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by moscobabs(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
jomson:

http://recruitafricanetwork.com/this-might-change-your-mind-about-not-liking-your-job/
but u 4get 2 tell u their salaries....if d works r nt worth it.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by lawaol2003(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
I believe di guyz shud be earning big dts why they are in dis kinds of biz...else no sane fella wud do these..... undecided
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by enigmadania(f): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2012

U no even dey rizn wat if d pple wey dey shoot com miss target cm shoot am ni #cantwatch
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Xhammy: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2012
Job pass job o0o
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by tnktosin(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2012
Guy, u don madt.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by tnktosin(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2012
Dankudi:

See the mentality of an average Nigerian.An obese ego even when they are nothing! In the western world, there is dignity in Labour. In the UK, sewer cleaners earn about £36,000 per annum and the average Branch Manager of a bank earns like £28,000

That apart, there is mutual respect between staff in the lower cadre of organisations and those in the higher cadre. A bank CEO will greet "goodmorning Seeray" assuming you are the office bellhop. Not like in Nigeria where the sight of your Oga makes you tremble.

Hope you know the story of the late "shi.t magnate" of "shi.t business is serious business" fame right here in Nigeria. That is the attitude we should have as Nigerians else the country will remain the way it is.
God bless you. U spoke my mind.
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Troll:
undecided

LMAO grin grin The Dude Must Have Been High On The Odour Of Some Infested P*ssy. Can't Imagine Where That Came From. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
Troll:

I Ain't Gay. I Love Women Especially Neat Ones, I'd Hump On One Anytime Anyday. But Some Women Are Careless And Don't Take Good Care Of Down Under. I Wish I Could Upload Some Of These Gory Pix Of Infested P*ssies For You To Have An Insight Of What I Mean By "Hell-Hole"
Personally I Pity My Guy That 'Fists' On These Things On Nearly Daily Basis. And Some Men Open Their Mouths And Feast On Them!? Yuck Mehn! undecided

this guy is awesome! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks To Sack Staff In Second Quarter – Rewane / Have You Ever Been Rejected, How Did You Manage It? / 50k Monthly Job Or Bolt Driving In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.