Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Temperament, Personality And Blood Group; Does It Really Matter In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temperament, Personality And Blood Group; Does It Really Matter In Marriage? (5228 Views)

Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot) / How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. / Does Looks Matter In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temperament, Personality And Blood Group; Does It Really Matter In Marriage? by Emusan(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2012
This write-up always make me think about my girl attitude and confuse about our relationship.
My blood group is B+ while she is O+.
My temperament is Choleric while her own is sanguine.
Is like she's too hot for me

Who you are, how you got that way, and how to live with others who aren't like you.

I. Temperament defined
Your temperament is like an artist's canvas. It is your basic inherited style. It is the fabric underlying who you are. Generally speaking, two of the basic temperament types are outgoing or extroverted and two are more inward directed or introverted. This varies based on temperament blend and our individual personality development.

II. Personality defined
Your personality is like the painting on the canvas. It is what you have built on top of your temperament. Two people with like temperament may be very different in actual behavior . Factors that affect personality include socialization, education, birth order, siblings or lack of siblings, and interpersonal pressures will cause us to adapt and change our behaviors.

III. Why study temperament?
Understanding temperament - your own and others - make you much better equipped to handle interpersonal relationships successfully. Studying your own temperament helps you understand your strengths and weaknesses and why you do some of the things you do. Understanding another's temperament can help you adapt your communication to theirs or, at the least, understand why you have problems with them.

IV Trait of each Blood Group:-
Character of People according to Their Blood Group

Type O "Hot"
Population Roughly 38% of the world is O+ve and 6% O -ve.
Traits:- Confident and Strong-Willed, Proud, Dedicated, Sociable, Energetic, Extroverted, Frank, Realist, Showy, Flighty, Generalist, Positive, Independent, Risk-Takers, Dislike taking orders, Insecure, Stubborn & Self-Centered.
Make friends easily and go with flow and grasp opportunity.

Type A "Cool"
Population Roughly 34% of the world is A+ve and 6% A -ve.
Traits:- Obedient, Careful, Sympathetic, Self-Sacrificing, Polite, Honest, Loyal, Emotional, Introverted & Nervous.
Are reserved calm and even tempered. Sensitive to public opinion. May be Introverted, shy and nervous or ill at ease with others. May be Pessimistic. Value relationships and are loyal. Hesitant to change. Nature lovers and dislike crowds - need a private place or secret hideaway. Can be indecisive. Good at team work and obey rules.

Type B "Active"
Population Roughly 9% of the world is B +ve and 2% B -ve.
Traits:- Cheerful, Optimistic, Active, Sensitive, Kind, Forgetful, unorganized, Noisy, Egocentric
Energetic and have the drive to reach towards goals. May be workaholics. Not the best team players and are individualistic. Do things at one's own pace. Strong personality adventurous. Likes to get one's own way. Are Sociable and enjoy entertaining.

Type AB "Care-Free"
Population Roughly 4% of the world is AB+ve and 1% AB -ve.
Traits:- Social, Easy-going, Sympathetic, Diplomatic, Outgoing, Laid-back, Creative, Unpredictable, Artistic, Flexible, Moody and Brooding.
Blend of opposites. Shy with some and bold with some. Introvert and Extrovert. Unpredictable and may seem to have calm exterior. Strong creative strain. Good at spotting problems and skirting them. Like cityenvironment. Get bored easily. Everything they do is compelling. Never take things for granted.
Re: Temperament, Personality And Blood Group; Does It Really Matter In Marriage? by larrymoore(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
They are all time big issues, since they need to be dealt with categorically.
Re: Temperament, Personality And Blood Group; Does It Really Matter In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oh my
Re: Temperament, Personality And Blood Group; Does It Really Matter In Marriage? by Emusan(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
candygosh: Oh my

pls put more light on your comment
Re: Temperament, Personality And Blood Group; Does It Really Matter In Marriage? by Emusan(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
larrymoore: They are all time big issues, since they need to be dealt with categorically.
Thanks, but i need more point

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Mary 2 Wifes As An African? Or Rather Divorce & Marry Another / My Disdain For Akwa Ibom Gals / I'm Single And Searching!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.