Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Marriage Of Convenience - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Marriage Of Convenience (2896 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Of Convenience by DontsayNO(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2008
Hello Fellow Nairalanders who have US citizenship. I am willing to pay any male to marry a dear friend who needs to stay in the country.If you are Male, at least 25 years of age, willing to make money, please contact me. Lets make this happen! you will be highly compensated.Thanks
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by almondjoy(f): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2008
DontsayNO:

Hello Fellow Nairalanders who have US citizenship. I am willing to pay any male to marry a dear friend who needs to stay in the country.If you are Male, at least 25 years of age, willing to make money, please contact me. Lets make this happen! you will be highly compensated.Thanks

Only a daft Nigerian will openly come out on a website and solicit for illegal services without shame.  You think you are the only one or country who indulges in such things? undecided  When Oprah comes out tomorrow and publishes what you just wrote here all the imbeciles in Nigeria will open their smelling mouths no dentists has seen in like 25 years and shout foul! Or blame CNN or FoxNews! In these day and age of terroristic threats?  Like I said only a Nigerian will come out and openly broadcast such.  Just be prepared to reap the rewards of your sick joke.  The only reason I am wasting ma time here is that it gives those of us with legitimate marriages more hassles to prove that we are not like you and the rest of your conniving thieves!

I hope you realize this is illegal?  I think you should be more discreet ma dear before "Homeland Security" offers you and your 419 marriage group of PLC a "sting operational package"! Please solicit from any neighbouring countries around you there and keep your nonsense to yourselves over there.  Frankly, the US has enough problems with Nigerians like you and your friends.  Stop wasting ma hard earned tax payers money to keep deporting your behinds. Thank You!

Next time please tell us which bank you plan to rob here in the US upon arrival with your group in advance!

MUMU!

Goodluck to y'aaaaaaaall! kiss
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by DontsayNO(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2008
ALMONDJOY, Dont be so hard on yourself. You probably want a man yourself and whatever stupid guy that you end up with will be so stupid to be with you because you only want him to legalize. Ewu like you. People like you will die a miserable death and may you never have success in all your endeavours. if you truly amount to anything other than a street LovePeddler like your mama, do not bother responding to my post. I have enough sensible people who are willing so I do not want to spend any more time on your sorry miserable life. FOOL!
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2008
DontsayNO:

ALMONDJOY, Dont be so hard on yourself. You probably want a man yourself and whatever stupid guy that you end up with will be so stupid to be with you because you only want him to legalize. Ewu like you. People like you will die a miserable death and may you never have success in all your endeavours. if you truly amount to anything other than a street LovePeddler like your mama, do not bother responding to my post. I have enough sensible people who are willing so I do not want to spend any more time on your sorry miserable life. FOOL!

Hey Easy dearie! She was just trying to make u exercise ur brain which obviously has bee temporarily (or permanently) out of service.

Senu did u see this? this guy might put u into truoble oh!! And wait, did he actually say 'EWU LIKE U'. One Ibo man is definitely on the loose
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by Easybaby(f): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2008
War zone!

zoom off sad angry
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by Encomium(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2008
I don't believe in marriage of convenience or contract marriage, man. I would have helped out but I will only marry someone that is after my heart.
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by HRhotness(f): 9:35pm On Feb 29, 2008
@ poster

I agree with almondjoy on this (not with her choice of words tho)
u could get urself and seun into trouble,
Nigerians abroad are treated generally as scammers and illegal immigrants and posts like yours dont help matters.
visitors on this site will only have proof of whatthey think they know, even if u dont care about the reputation of ur fellow nigerians, do it for urself implement ur plans on the down low.
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by Dreloaded(f): 9:40pm On Feb 29, 2008
almondjoy:

Frankly, the US has enough problems with Nigerians like you and your friends. Stop wasting ma hard earned tax payers money to keep deporting your behinds. Thank You!

Lmao Abi o.

Dont Say No, you've embarassed yourself twice in this thread. I'd stop now if I were you.
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by pahtahkee: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2008
DontsayNO:

It is bloody morons like you that give Nigeria a bad name. You are a bloody disgrace to the Nation called Nigeria. It is when I read posts such as yours, I sometimes regret to be a Nigerian. You are so daft and highly deficient in understanding simple things as stated to you by almondjoy. She addressed your stupidity only for you to bounce back and starting throwing invectives at your teachers.

Soliciting for contract marriage online, what kind of vibrating idiocy do you dance to? Are you not even sensible enough to see that you are wrong here? You have money, sit your ass down in Nigeria and make use of your money stupidly, cos you are too stupid to spend money wisely, going by how you post on this forum. Go ahead and keep looking for the maga/mugun that will grant you entrance to the US. Idiot.

If you want disgrace, disgrace yourself, don't carry it on the nation.
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by buzzgonz(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2008
OMG! . . . Must we fight everyday
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by TheSly: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2008

You r nothing but a stupid and insensitive idiot for disgracing ma country with your !sh!*t. . . u think errbody is like your corrupt family? You r a big time disgrace to your parental lineage.
Instead of u to go open a mechanic shop and start repairing motorcycles or better-still go learn how to be a good shoe maker and sit your bent bony ass in Nigeria, you're here spewing craps. . .
Till i see u again! maybe on CNN when you would be facing them firing squad!!

shameless goon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by LadyT(f): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2008
and we wonder why we get called 419, hissssss
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2008
omo na wah. . . . . . . . na so so fight fight. . . . . . . 

Make una take am easy ooooooooo

poster man . . . .  na u cause am. If you want attention that's fine just don't disgrace our wonderful breed while you're at it.

You are very welcome to talk about what an idiot you are . . . . . . . at least it would have nothing to do with Nigeria or the Scams we have to deal with on CNN.
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by lucabrasi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2008
DontsayNO:

i v not had a marriage of convenience but i feel your friend dude,hope u gys get smone to sort you out as its not just nigerians that do it so lets stop being judgemental,indians and pakistanis marry each other even cousins and brothers and sisters and then work together to build themselves up,we all know we ll be going back home someday so i personally dont see any reason why nigerians cant help each other out the white man/woman doesnt give 2 about an average african so why not help tourselves if you can good luck wd ur search
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by donpapa(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2008
@ poster
You should be ashamed of yourself for the kind of disgrace you're putting on black race entirely  sad, Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.  IDIOT!!! angry angry angry
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by DontsayNO(m): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2008
ALL the people who responded negavitely are stupid and have no sense of direction. Bloody pretenders pointing dirty fingers at me. Talking about a country that I am sure y' all have stolen from. BASTARDS, I am sure you come from a HARLOT MOTHER, Bloody BASTARDS, Vagabonds. Coming here to act all innocent. FOOLS.
AGAIN, whoever is interested should make contact with me and if you so hate what I have written here, do so by ignoring me. This is for someone who is interested in helping. A reasonable someone who knows what time it is not for some blinking idiots of no classification. Hissessssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by TheSly: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2008
You know what!. .lemme show u who the bastard is right here. . .
Your father ought to be sentenced to 70years imprisonment for allowing a deranged pig like u to roam this earth.
From the crown of your head to the soles of your feet reeks of the best quality of stupidity!. . .

At your age, u r yet to know what is wrong and what it right . . . .
Instead,u r busy draggin ma country's name into the mud with your pathetic marriage idea . . . . sad
U aint worth an ounce of ma energy and i have also realized that there is no need for me to tell u to get a life because i already know that you will never get a good life.
Big time pathetic fool and a complete waste of investment. . .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by eldee(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2008
DontsayNO:

ALL the people who responded negavitely are stupid and have no sense of direction. Bloody pretenders pointing dirty fingers at me. Talking about a country that I am sure y' all have stolen from. BASTARDS, I am sure you come from a HARLOT MOTHER, Bloody BASTARDS, Vagabonds. Coming here to act all innocent. FOOLS.
AGAIN, whoever is interested should make contact with me and if you so hate what I have written here, do so by ignoring me. This is for someone who is interested in helping. A reasonable someone who knows what time it is not for some blinking idiots of no classification. Hissessssssssssssssssssssssssss

I will try my best to talk to you as a rational human being.
First of all I have to tell you that if u're talking about not have a sense of direction, you just exhibited it here.
So because they told you not to digrace the country your father and forefathers took pain to liberate, they have no sense of direction?
Now please tell me who is the bastard Do you think your father and your mother will be proud of this your display?

Even if you really need to patch up a marriage of convinience(which I don't see why), the internet is not the place to do so
you have to understand that the people from the Western world believe only the part of Nigeria they see on TV and Internet
They don't see the hardworking prosperous nigerian man, they don't see our Tuface, they don't see Abuja.
Now if any American sees this, you have suceeded in adding another label to the forehead of the hardworking N.I.D
Yeah, it's already hard enough to remove, the one dishonest 419er label, the poor war-thorn african object of pity, the scammer, the trafficked prostitute, now you are helpin them to glue this one. . .

Hmmnn. . .na wa ooh
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2008
Ujujoan:

Hey Easy dearie! She was just trying to make u exercise your brain which obviously has bee temporarily (or permanently) out of service.

Senu did u see this? this guy might put u into truoble oh!! And wait, did he actually say 'EWU LIKE You'. One Ibo man is definitely on the loose
Easybaby:

War zone!

zoom off sad angry

I'm right behind you.

Burns trainers zooming off.
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by Omode: 5:21am On Apr 26, 2008
While I do understand ur desperation to find resolution to your problem; you have to remember this is a [PUBLIC] forum and not only Nigerians lurk around in here. "A word to the wise is sufficient", be very careful of what you post cuz innocent and undeserving people can get hurt. I think that is all people on this thread is trying to say. The next thing you know this website will be on prime news for convenience marriage solicitation. Be careful my friend and good luck in your endeavors.
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by NubianQ(f): 10:10pm On May 02, 2008
I AM LAUGHING SO HARD MY TUMMY HURTS!!! OH NAIRALANDERS U ARE FANTASTIC!!! THIS TOPICS NA DIE.

anyway, if the guy wants to help his friend there are other good ways to do it, maybe use the money to enrol her in a school. it keeps her in the country 4 a while.i guess that helps, but going public with the marriage thing is not ideal, but i am not here to condemn anyone!!!
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by yunqdady: 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
almondjoy:

Only a daft Nigerian will openly come out on a website and solicit for illegal services without shame.  You think you are the only one or country who indulges in such things? undecided  When Oprah comes out tomorrow and publishes what you just wrote here all the imbeciles in Nigeria will open their smelling mouths no dentists has seen in like 25 years and shout foul! Or blame CNN or FoxNews! In these day and age of terroristic threats?  Like I said only a Nigerian will come out and openly broadcast such.  Just be prepared to reap the rewards of your sick joke.  The only reason I am wasting ma time here is that it gives those of us with legitimate marriages more hassles to prove that we are not like you and the rest of your conniving thieves!

I hope you realize this is illegal?  I think you should be more discreet ma dear before "Homeland Security" offers you and your 419 marriage group of PLC a "sting operational package"! Please solicit from any neighbouring countries around you there and keep your nonsense to yourselves over there.  Frankly, the US has enough problems with Nigerians like you and your friends.  Stop wasting ma hard earned tax payers money to keep deporting your behinds. Thank You!

Next time please tell us which bank you plan to rob here in the US upon arrival with your group in advance!

MUMU!

Goodluck to y'aaaaaaaall! kiss
So e don tey wey kanwuliaExtra don dey this nairaland. This is ur handwriting
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by KanwuliaExtra: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
yunqdady:

So e don tey wey kanwuliaExtra don dey this nairaland. This is ur handwriting

Since 2007 to be EXACT! cool

By the way. . . When Oga Seun go marry? grin

I want to do “omugwo” o, before I quench on NL. I don dey google and joogle since. No luck.

Abi. . . . ? ? ? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Marriage Of Convenience by yunqdady: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
KanwuliaExtra:

Since 2007 to be EXACT! cool

By the way. . . When Oga Seun go marry? grin

I want to do “omugwo” o, before I quench on NL. I don dey google and joogle since. No luck.

Abi. . . . ? ? ? lipsrsealed
U two should marry. Just that you go dey do DV ontop d innocent man. Na beat you go just dey beat am
Re: Marriage Of Convenience by KanwuliaExtra: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
yunqdady:

U two should marry. Just that you go dey do DV ontop d innocent man. Na beat you go just dey beat am

Not my type. kiss

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Meet A Beautiful Lady On Nairaland ? / Deleted / Whatsapp Chat For Kaduna Ladies Looking For Secret Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.