Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Wanted: Joint Venture Partner For Real Estate Development - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wanted: Joint Venture Partner For Real Estate Development (929 Views)

How To Identify Real Estate Development Potential / Wanted: Joint Venture Partner For Real Estate Development / Wanted: Joint Venture Partner For Real Estate Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted: Joint Venture Partner For Real Estate Development by ETALAGOS: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
WANTED: JOINT VENTURE PARTNER FOR REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT

Our client seeks a committed partner willing to participate in a joint venture real estate development, through the contribution of unencumbered land with legal title, situated within Lagos State while our client oversees and/or undertakes the other tasks (documentation, funding, development, sales etc) required to bring the project to fruition; all within a mutually agreed and legally defined framework.

Interested persons/corporates can e-mail a brief (containing relevant details such as land size, specific title, definite location, ownership structure, terms of engagement, e-mail & phone nos of key person(s) and any other relevant info) to urielproperty@gmail.com' or call 08038435443 for inquires.

Office:
Uriel Properties limited
19, Bishop Kale Street off Saka Tinubu
Victoria Island , Lagos State
Re: Wanted: Joint Venture Partner For Real Estate Development by martin99: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
ETA (LAGOS):
WANTED: JOINT VENTURE PARTNER FOR REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT

Our client seeks a committed partner willing to participate in a joint venture real estate development, through the contribution of unencumbered land with legal title, situated within Lagos State while our client oversees and/or undertakes the other tasks (documentation, funding, development, sales etc) required to bring the project to fruition; all within a mutually agreed and legally defined framework.

Interested persons/corporates can e-mail a brief (containing relevant details such as land size, specific title, definite location, ownership structure, terms of engagement, e-mail & phone nos of key person(s) and any other relevant info) to urielproperty@gmail.com' or call 08038435443 for inquires.

Office:
Uriel Properties limited
19, Bishop Kale Street off Saka Tinubu
Victoria Island , Lagos State

Yes, I send you a message since yesterday till now you have not getting back to me, is it how you guys work,when i call you, you dont pick your calls.
Re: Wanted: Joint Venture Partner For Real Estate Development by Akdams(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Maybe that's the way they work, I equally sent him a mail which he has not respond to.
Re: Wanted: Joint Venture Partner For Real Estate Development by ETALAGOS: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2012
@Mr Martins and Mr Ak.

Am sure you have been responded to because all Emails have been treated as at Dec 21st. If you have not heard from US, kindly resend your mail to urielproperty@gmail.com or reach me on cutosin@yahoo.com

God Bless.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Office Space To Let At IKEJA- / Automatic Gate Installers With 2 Years Guarantee Now In Nigeria / 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Cele Bus Stop Egbe,ikotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.