Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends (6845 Views)

CBN Introduces Current Account Maintenance Fee / Ignore Messages Requesting For BVN – CBN Informs The Public / CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by ektbear: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
IS THIS A SIGN OF THE END TIMES?

IS FACEBOOK ILLUMINATI?
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by try69: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
I can see the Yahooze boiz dancing ºAzonto.. before, it was spam mails to the unknown, now it would be well calculated.
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by asudan: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
La Professeur: moi je n' suis pas dans facebook.
but why will u not use it again teacher.
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by asudan: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
virtuoso01:
This is an English speaking forum and if you know you cannot communicate in anything other than that then please just up.

Thanks for your cooperation.
it is not.it is called social network for chatting irrespective of the language been english,pidgin,french or urhobo.
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by asudan: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
miteolu:

meaning: ''me I am not in facebook'' or I am not using facebook
la proffeseur,tu pas francais.oui etre non cos i wan to learn it
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by ffo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
u r invited

Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by muumuu(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
Some of yew guys r dumb,this is not for ya'll,they got some specific sets of peeps they are target,abi shey una dey spend dollar for naija nii?slowpokes
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by Revolva(m): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2012
Umm who even have time for that one and do they think Nigerians will patronise that - I beg jare its does not make sense to me - I won't spend a dime
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by KwoiZabo(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2012
How much will they give his important recipient
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by phpNET(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2012
La Professeur: moi je n' suis pas dans facebook.

Maise pouqoi?
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by AudraClarkson: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2012
Now i feel freebies stuff by Facebook is over and now they are planning to make some serious money. And I think this is just the beginning of it.
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by purplekayc(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2012
undecided undecided very sad indeeed
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by lastpage: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
FACE....What?
if you like charge $100 for messages!

Anyone that cannot pick his phone and tell me any important message...... SPAM BOX go just full for nothing!

The best is yet to come sha, by the time FB starts selling all those private pictures y'all load to FB, we will begin to see the light then.

Go check instagram, na so them start o!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by aol(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Facebook don Bleep up grin grin grin..they wan pursue customer
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by beejah(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
Those in support say AYE
Opposition Say NAY
The NAYs have it.
The DEMISE of FBook in waiting let see how it ends

NAY
Re: Facebook Tests $1 Fee For Messages To Non-friends by AudraClarkson: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
The day people have an option as good as Facebook for social networking... It will be end of the story for facebook.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 5 Extra Hours When You Signup On VA Patrick, Nigeria's #1 VA Firm / FG To Ban Foreign Goods That Have Local Substitutes / The Elevated Men Business Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.