Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch (15166 Views)

VIDEO: Kin Ft. Kayswitch, Ice Prince – Run Dem Down / Kayswitch - For Example (Ka Ni Pe) - Video / Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by kingsilly(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2012
amosy007:
i woulda agree with this if its coming from someone else .... the funniest part .. people like u claim not to be hating on dbanj yet u cant leave ur comment and go... u just take it upon urself to bring dbanj down ( who jah bless, no man curse ... even the psquare that u are shouting, (after the remix of their old song with rickross, any thing new from them? even the alongo abi wey dem release na wash ...
the edit buton is stil functional..u say alingo na wash.
I SORRY 4 U.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 22, 2012
The good thing be say these recent wack D'Banj songs fit dey useful for clubs and parties. I've noticed that na when dem play songs like Oyato na im people dey take the opportunity go piss or go collect cold drinks from bar to refresh small. This Cash Flow na im go 'useful' pass sef. When dem play am, na to leave dance floor go shit for toilet. . .the song dey worry bele.

4 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2012
pro01: The good thing be say these recent wack D'Banj songs fit dey useful for clubs and parties. I've noticed that na when dem play songs like Oyato na im people dey take the opportunity go piss or go collect cold drinks from bar to refresh small. This cash Flow na im go 'useful' pass sef. When dem play am, na to go leave dance floor go shit for toilet. . .the song dey worry bele.
guy chop knuckle first.I don laugh tire. Goodmorning to you too.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2012
safarigirl: guy chop knuckle first.I don laugh tire. Goodmorning to you too.
Babe your knuckle fit ache oh, as na biscuit bone dey dere. lol. Morning jare, no mind these D'Banj asslickers wey no sabi talk true.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2012
kingsilly:
I SORRY 4 U.
you dey mind am? These Koko monsters accuse of not liking everything D'banj releases, but the same set of people rubbish anything P-square, how then, are they better than us?

To each his own, I have chosen to dislike D'banj, they have reciprocated same for P-square, what's the p?
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by charlesopp(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2012
kingsilly:
I SORRY 4 U.
We all knw alingo is a remix of timaya bumbum so wats good abt d whole trashy alingo..
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2012
charlesopp:
We all knw alingo is a remix of timaya bumbum so wats good abt d whole trashy alingo..
see this one. Go and ask those that made it a million hits what's good about it...even the 'original' bum bum never even reach a quarter of that mark.

By the way, have you been able to learn the dance yet? It's the new Gangnam style in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by amosy007: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
kingsilly:
I SORRY 4 U.
so how many people apart from u listen to that shiit ... abeg
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
amosy007: so how many people apart from u listen to that shiit ... abeg
more people than those who listened to Bachelor, you wan check? Abi e dey pain Koko monsters say P-square get wider fanbase than the Koko Master?
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by airmark(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
safarigirl: more people than those who listened to Bachelor, you wan check? Abi e dey pain Koko monsters say P-square get wider fanbase than the Koko Master?

That was what naturalwaves asked you, if you want us to bring you facts as regards psquare and dbanj, open a new thread. Fanbase, my foot. Dbanj is operating in new climes, baby.

3 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by charlesopp(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
airmark:

That was what naturalwaves asked you, if you want us to bring you facts as regards psquare and dbanj, open a new thread. Fanbase, my foot. Dbanj is operating in new climes, baby.

Seconded
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by emmabowin(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
charlesopp:

Seconded
airmark:

charlesopp:

Seconded

thirded
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by truelovecom: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
amosy007:
i woulda agree with this if its coming from someone else .... the funniest part .. people like u claim not to be hating on dbanj yet u cant leave ur comment and go... u just take it upon urself to bring dbanj down ( who jah bless, no man curse ... even the psquare that u are shouting, (after the remix of their old song with rickross, any thing new from them? even the alongo abi wey dem release na wash ...

Alingo no be wash!!…its played in clubs , joints , parties etc…Alingo is far better than oyato, go down- by dbanj.…just only one single from psquare is better and most played than all the recent singles from dbanj.

I LOVE DBANJ
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by truelovecom: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
emma bowin:

you again,
it is sadists like you that has made d'banj grow from strength to strength.

people like you are the reason why dbanj wont write good songs.

your the enemy of progress. its only an enemy that would advise a friend wrongly.

When psquare released the album "danger", their real fans criticized them.…it helped psquare alot, and because of the criticism they worked hard and came out with "Invasion" and made their fans proud.

If you and i dont advise dbanj , his music carrier will crumble. Take away tribalism from your mind. If you love dbanj , write the truth about his song. Dont be suprised that dbanj maybe viewing our comments on his song.

We lost 2face, please i dont want dbanj to be next. *Please advise koko master*

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by truelovecom: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
kay29000: All the haters on this thread remind me why Nigeria is so backward. D Banj feels he has conquered the Naija music scene, and wants to go international. For making that attempt alone, and getting as far as where he is right now, I give him props. People calling the song wack because they already had their minds made up before clicking on the video. And for the people wanting him to stay the same; he has did the same thing successfully for 8 years, what else do u want him to prove in that lane?

He is swimming in bigger waters right now...and he aint doing badly at all.

Guy your wicked. If dbanj was your blood brother , would you advise him to release oyato,go down etc?

A true friend is one that tells his friend the truth ,even when others are saying the opposite.

You claim you like dbanj, but really you hate him.

Your not a true fan.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
dumodust:

listen to oliver twist... then listen to this video again. listen carefully to the yarns,the video is so reeeeetarded... and the helicopter's fake, computer generated
......wat can u now say about d starships dat apppeared on nicki minaj's video....are dey real?
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
airmark:

haha, D'banj in murky waters. Where is Koko master that P-square hasn't touched and even passed? Abi na to dey take pinshur with celebs up and down or shoot video for jand?

Your Koko monster that said Alingo na wash was what furthered the P-square gist, y'all need to get your shait together cos the thread is coming soon
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by rozayx5(m): 5:24am On Dec 23, 2012
am the godson on Dangote grin grin
Am dbanj grin
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Aygem(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2012
ritux: Can someone please enlighten me on one good thing that has come out of Jazzy and his foot soldiers?
i wonder oh. Na d guy called dprince be their main guy now!
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by aieromon(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2012
Lovely beat.

As for the rhyming,mehhhhhh undecided
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nice one from Dbanj.

Not all songs are destined to be club bangers.
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by steeviee(m): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
this song is heart breaking. whhhhhhhaaaaatttt? Pls this dude needs a good song writer undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dinachi(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2012
Anybody who condemns this video is either possessed by a very stubborn demon or he is a recipient of free recharge cards from the Loya Milk producer ,the Don Loya himself. I have said it times without number, Dbanj was the shining light of mo hits now that he is outta there Don Jazzys career as a former music producer now turned milk producer is dead and buried. This Video mark my words will win an international award regardless of Don Jazzy Hirelings. This Song, lyrics and all is light years ahead of Don loyas Produced Oliver twist. What Many peeps here dont understand is that Dbanj is producing for an international audience and he is creating a new niche for himself in doing that. For those who have developed the wack response to anything produced by Dbanj, havent you ever wondered why nobody takes you guys serious anymore, thats right you got it, cos you are WACK!!!
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by dinachi(m): 1:00am On Dec 24, 2012
hey peeps, lets check out list of Dbanjs achievements since he left the Loya ambassador!
1, signed on By Kanye West
2, Features in countless shows
3, Signs multi album deal with Sony Music
4, Bringing together international super stars and award wining actor Idris Elba in a musical concert that is the mother of all concerts.
THEY ARE JUST TWO MANY LET ME PAUSE AND CATCH MY BREATH
Team Mavin achivements since Dbanj left them and they hit rock bottom.
1, Giving out recharge cards on twitter to attract sympathy from simpletons!
2, Hawking and producing Loya Milk.
3, forming big boy pose on picture shots
4, Hanging around and loitering around on forum threads under fictitious names hoping that people will beg dbanj to consider taking them back as junior partners and trainee musicians lol!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Aygem(m): 1:47am On Dec 24, 2012
dinachi: hey peeps, lets check out list of Dbanjs achievements since he left the Loya ambassador!
4, Bringing together international super stars and award wining actor Idris Elba in a musical concert that is the mother of all concerts.
4, Hanging around and loitering around on forum threads under fictitious names hoping that people will beg dbanj to consider taking them back as junior partners and trainee musicians lol!!!
u are rili on point.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by truelovecom: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2012
dinachi: hey peeps, lets check out list of Dbanjs achievements since he left the Loya ambassador!

Its not signing , but partnership. dbanj and mohit partnered with Good music, by raising $3million for the deal.

After signing the deal, don jazzy said his no longer interested and wanted out.....This brought misunderstanding between dbanj and don jazzy.

Google the whole story , if you doubt me.

1 Like

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by safarigirl(f): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2012
like Majek Fashek was also signed on to Sony abi? Abi na Ras Kimono? We all know what happened from there
Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by outofthebox: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2012
thanks mahn..Dbanj is a business man.When Jigga/Nas beef started then, people were spitting nonsense then that Jay was not talented..But right now, who is Nas?
Dbanj is definetely doing something new.He is taking Nigerian music outside the shores of Africa..and people are still beefing.SMH..As regards this track, beat def on point.(I really wish to know who dropped that beat)..Intro was fantastic too..K-Switch did a nice job in spicing the song up with that Jamaican flavour.I dont really like Ejanla's 2nd verse but overall the song is on point

2 Likes

Re: Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 17, 2013
For how long can dbanj survive making these expensive videos for his crappy songs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ODUMODUBLACK FT. Tiwa Savage - 100 Million (Official Video) / French Montana – Unforgettable Ft. Swae Lee / MUSIC: Sabbin Wakokin Hausa Download Audio Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.