Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (69996 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ovo4u(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ OP chopurmoni

Okay let the chasing start: I just saw ur picture on your profile and am very interested in you, I'm sure you are one of the most beautilful thing I have seen on Nairaland and even todays 21.12.12 where everyone is saying the world will end. Pls I mean this for real, you just made me believe from your picture that the world will never end.

So pls kindly tell me how many days do I need to chase you until you will get to my city here in Freiburg ? I'm honest guy, I hate the waiting part, so don't beat about the bushes.

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by oyin50(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
andyanders:

Men note, not all women. Let us not say all women are players of this negative attitude been displayed by those who do not have morals.

There are descent ladies who still see those ladies who make themselves cheap as doing wrong to womanhood. so let us not say all women.
personally I don't think a good, reserved woman needs to sternly advocate her qualities. Men aren't blind, smart men have got discerning capabilities regardless of how well concealed those gory traits are kept.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Ilekokonit: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Why are men no longer pursuing women?

Because you are better off pursuing and marrying a Rottweiler than some of our so called "Westernised" women. Both on the short and long run, some of them are just not worth the effort. Who tha cap fits let them wear it
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by biafrakwenu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
HIV/AIDS dey discourage us abeg.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 190theclown: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
moresignal: Am a lesbian... So, who cares

am a lesbian too so lets tangle cheesy
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by vislabraye(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
You telling men how to chase you when they have so many options.
Are you looking for a husband or boyfriend? Let's start from there first
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 190theclown: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
franchizy:

Bros abeg which one is PAY AS YOU GO so I can subscribe cos it will be very economical

Go allen avenue for nite for LAGOS then shout PAY AS YOU GO!!
whatever befalls you nor talk say na 190 send you grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by geekinthelead: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/963212[/img]

chaiii ChopUrmoni na you be dis?? chai you fine o... nna we fit link abeg? I no dey too far from pako bus stop, aguda here
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy: you think we don't try? we've given up on you girls who do all they can now to stray us from them. maybe its this generation I've seen but we've wooed to the point that we've been embarrassed, made vague and lugubrious expenses with nothing to show for it.

what you should be complaining about here is why you girls make it hard for us. After going for about 8 dates, you'll decide you don't see him more than a friend or worse still, the first base now kicks in.

help us by giving us signs but for the meantime I don park bus sad

Your tone sounds like one who has been frustrated by girls a lot.

Pele gringringringringringrin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Some girls 2 dey form.
Guys got no time 4 shit. While some ll deliberately play hard 2 get & leave d nice guy 4 a bad boy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
vivian chinaza: Who says they are tired? They ain't jare.....
Sounds to me like the guys chasing you are in fleets.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Revolva(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
coolWhen people dey think how to make mega money -- to solve problem wey no dey finish for dis world - na woman I go dey waste my energy for - look bitches chase me - not me - cos if I must chase a gal know I must be in love - ask ur self where is the love without money?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by donem: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
andyanders:

Men note, not all women. Let us not say all women are players of this negative attitude been displayed by those who do not have morals.

There are descent ladies who still see those ladies who make themselves cheap as doing wrong to womanhood. so let us not say all women.
u r on point, i share ur views 2.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by oyin50(f): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
andyanders:

Even at that, you must uphold your integrity and decency to know how you carry yourself. It's a complement for you to be appreciated by the opposite sex but one has to be himself/herself.
In the US, sometimes when you go to a club, you can allow your female friend or male friend to dance with another person in order to see if you are still been admired or appreciated, but just for the fun and you can exchange numbers after you two get together and discuss it.But you dont go looking for the other person as you destroy the contact as soon as you go through it.

Since you look pretty, you must have to get admirers but you should know your limit of commitment.
thanks. But u see that's where the problem lies. What is a woman jumping all around in clubs with alcohols in one hand shaking all her body and sweating profusely. Therein lies the fundamental ill.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by andyanders: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
oyin50: personally I don't think a good, reserved woman needs to sternly advocate her qualities. Men aren't blind, smart men have got discerning capabilities regardless of how well concealed those gory traits are kept.

You got it right and straight.We got eyes hence when you need to pick a wife, u know where you can get a true wife material.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by k2039: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
@Topic, there are far better things to chase than girls.

When you have money, girls will chase you in return.

Logically it's more preferable to chase the money and get as many fleet of girls as you want.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by otokx(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
ovo4u: @ OP chopurmoni

Okay let the chasing start: I just saw ur picture on your profile and am very interested in you, I'm sure you are one of the most beautilful thing I have seen on Nairaland and even todays 21.12.12 where everyone is saying the world will end. Pls I mean this for real, you just made me believe from your picture that the world will never end.

So pls kindly tell me how many days do I need to chase you until you will get to my city here in Freiburg ? I'm honest guy, I hate the waiting part, so don't beat about the bushes.

hmmm
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by jaymichael(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by andyanders: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
Revolva: coolWhen people dey think how to make mega money -- to solve problem wey no dey finish for dis world - na woman I go dey waste my energy for - look bitches chase me - not me - cos if I must chase a gal know I must be in love - ask ur self where is the love without money?

Unless you are gay hence you call women bitches. Your type don't even have the money. Without a good woman, you cannot even enjoy your wealth no matter what. Men display their ego attitude when you see women.

Even God who created a man saw that it was not good for a man to stay ;r live alone hence He made a woman to complement a man. So you as a man thinking only money goes to show that you are not a real man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ovo4u(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
otokx:

hmmm

Why hmmm? grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by wundakind(m): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
omo forget abt chasing gals ni.... Na the money we dey chase.

Chase money nd make it, women will chase yhu.... Me lov to play hard to get ni. So if u chase me i go do hard to get, though my eye dey dere
#best strategy eva#
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
geekinthelead: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/963212[/img]

chaiii ChopUrmoni na you be dis?? chai you fine o... nna we fit link abeg? I no dey too far from pako bus stop, aguda here

this one no fine na. The girl wey they talk like Mary mother of Jesus. Oyin50 now that's a pretty woman... JESUS! Wetin me no understand na how girl go fine like that still dey talk like nun. Hey pretty since u don't respond to my PM I'll keep stalking. Whether u like it or not I love u
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni: Have you ever played hide and seek? If you have, then you know that once the person has been found by the finder its not the end of the game. The person found must run and the finder would have to pursue until they have caught them. Then and only then is the the game over.

I have noticed a trend among a lot of men. They have become so lazy that they do not bother chasing the girl they love. The saying "ah... its just a girl, they are many more out there" and "she's playing hard to get, i cant be bothered and she's not the only beautiful girl out there anyway" have become so popular among men especially black men.

What happened to the value of chasing a woman? Why has it become so worthless and looked down upon. Would men of today have survived many years ago. Men in those days didn't complain when they pursued the girl they loved, in many cases suffered in the hands of the girls family and then paid a massive amount to have her as his wife. Today it's a lot easier yet men are not willing or should I say are too lazy to pursue the woman of their dreams. Oh i forgot... there are too many fishes in sea. Why bother right?

Men, we love to be pursued and conquered by you. Why do you all think the stories of Cinderella, Snow white, Rapunzel and the like are so loved by girls? They all had one thing in common. A prince who not only found them but also fought for them. Trust me we love to be chased and caught by you.

If you are not serious with the girl then don't bother. But, if you do love her don't allow you friends to push you to get over her after she has rejected you twice. Try a little harder than twicesmiley. I noticed white guys have always chased me fervently. But when it comes to black men, even though they profess to loving me so deeply they don't bother if i don't respond to them after a specific time. If any race of man on earth should know how to pursue a woman fervently until he captures her it should be a black man because thats what you fathers and grand fathers did. It's in your DNA smiley So now, what are you waiting for? Get started!

Keep dreaming.

Value ko, Saliu ni.

I don't know what you have to offer me that I will be chasing about.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
KateSpade: If you are worth pursuing a man (or men) will come after you. People know the difference between playing hard to get and actually hard to get.

What will make you be worth pursuing?

Please educate me.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Revolva(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
andyanders:

Unless you are gay hence you call women bitches. Your type don't even have the money. Without a good woman, you cannot even enjoy your wealth no matter what. Men display their ego attitude when you see women.

Even God who created a man saw that it was not good for a man to stay ;r live alone hence He made a woman to complement a man. So you as a man thinking only money goes to show that you are not a real man.
explain the term gay - u see people just use words anyhow !! Just because I say I don't have that so much energy chasing women when am suppose to be somewhere planning for my future that does not mean I don't chase babes - I do it with style and infact babes yapa these days in naija just your money they want from experience ok don't bring adam and eve fairy tales here ok - this aint 1970 when naija women were more sane - now if I tell you how girls live life you demand to call them bitches - some don't deserve a date cos if you date them they see you as a fool on the last train- its what do you have to offer - oga buy me buttom belle cool u my heart o !!! **singin omawumi vs flavour - if u use dat principle n u see dem go magnate u sef , u can even be fukin two sisters -- na today
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by DaLover(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Some ladies on this thread feel the need to mention that they still have lots of guys chasing them...but they missed the point raised by the OP...which is that guys no longer spend weeks/months or even years chasing a girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sagamite:

What will make you be worth pursuing?

Please educate me.
mr. man there are some girls worth pursuing though in very minuscule fraction
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by oluwaisaac(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni: Have you ever played hide and seek? If you have, then you know that once the person has been found by the finder its not the end of the game. The person found must run and the finder would have to pursue until they have caught them. Then and only then is the the game over.

I have noticed a trend among a lot of men. They have become so lazy that they do not bother chasing the girl they love. The saying "ah... its just a girl, they are many more out there" and "she's playing hard to get, i cant be bothered and she's not the only beautiful girl out there anyway" have become so popular among men especially black men.

What happened to the value of chasing a woman? Why has it become so worthless and looked down upon. Would men of today have survived many years ago. Men in those days didn't complain when they pursued the girl they loved, in many cases suffered in the hands of the girls family and then paid a massive amount to have her as his wife. Today it's a lot easier yet men are not willing or should I say are too lazy to pursue the woman of their dreams. Oh i forgot... there are too many fishes in sea. Why bother right?

Men, we love to be pursued and conquered by you. Why do you all think the stories of Cinderella, Snow white, Rapunzel and the like are so loved by girls? They all had one thing in common. A prince who not only found them but also fought for them. Trust me we love to be chased and caught by you.

If you are not serious with the girl then don't bother. But, if you do love her don't allow you friends to push you to get over her after she has rejected you twice. Try a little harder than twicesmiley. I noticed white guys have always chased me fervently. But when it comes to black men, even though they profess to loving me so deeply they don't bother if i don't respond to them after a specific time. If any race of man on earth should know how to pursue a woman fervently until he captures her it should be a black man because thats what you fathers and grand fathers did. It's in your DNA smiley So now, what are you waiting for? Get started!
After pursuing you, u go out there and look for hard men who don't care...ewu!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

True and false. Yes they do pursue those worth pursuing but they are not giving in their best. Even at church i hear the guys give up so easily. Regardless of whether she is virgin and a supermodel its seems like after a few attempts they give up. NOT ALL but a lot more than before! For example it is less likely that a man would pursue a woman for more than 1 year when during our parents and their parents time they pursued and waited for many years and didn't even get the chance to be intimate until they got married. Im not saying they don't but im saying it is difficult to find guys nowadays who do.

Pursue for 1 year?

As in 1 year that has 12 calendar months?

Girl, believe me, I don't take drugs. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Sagamite(m): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
dick hardener: mr. man there are some girls worth pursuing though in very minuscule fraction

Feel free to waste your life pursuing a girl. I have far better and more important things to do with my life.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
oyin50: personally I don't think a good, reserved woman needs to sternly advocate her qualities. Men aren't blind, smart men have got discerning capabilities regardless of how well concealed those gory traits are kept.
u don run.. this babe
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by kalufelix(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
jaymichael: why buy the cow when you can have the milk for free.
hmmm...i see ...we all knw wat we want 4rm those daughters of eve...hehe no tym

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.