Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Tenth Generation - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Tenth Generation (45562 Views)

Generation To Generations... / Our Generation.. Nigeria Is Our Responsibility / To The Dying African Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tenth Generation by Valentinooo: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
please frank how do i get to read those parts you have deleted. I was enjoying the story seriously but now i don't know how it ends. Please do something. I've even sent you a mail
Re: The Tenth Generation by Valentinooo: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2013
frank please do something, i want to know how the story ends. Please
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
Valentinooo: frank please do something, i want to know how the story ends. Please

i am sorry about that... some rude guy was copying it and pasting in his facebook page and when i called him politely to speak with him, he rudely offfed the fone on me. i didnt deserve that, i just had to take it down to avoid such insult in future... it will definately b published i am truely sorry
Re: The Tenth Generation by Valentinooo: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
1. is there any link to where i can get the last part of it??

2. In your analysis of the tenth generation you used 100years ago, looking at it critically it should be something above 250years (assuming each father give birth to his son at age 25). Though it's not necessary but it's still worth pointing out incase of publishing.
Re: The Tenth Generation by Valentinooo: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
frank3.16:

i am sorry about that... some rude guy was copying it and pasting in his facebook page and when i called him politely to speak with him, he rudely offfed the fone on me. i didnt deserve that, i just had to take it down to avoid such insult in future... it will definately b published i am truely sorry

Ok then. Maybe you writers on nairaland should find a means of dealing wit these plagiarists. I really enjoyed it, just for the little parts i couldn't read.

But i still say *weldone*
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2013
Valentinooo:

Ok then. Maybe you writers on nairaland should find a means of dealing wit these plagiarists. I really enjoyed it, just for the little parts i couldn't read.

But i still say *weldone*

thanks man... the error u indicated above will be well checked b4 punblishing
Re: The Tenth Generation by hardie14(f): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
As much as I hate stories wif missin pages, I can't buh let sleepin dogs lie. Buh am so sad I cudnt complete d story cos of d deleted post caused by all dis plagiarists. Frank pls is d publishin out?? Pls hw do I get it Waitin 4 a response. Thumbs up 2 u. I luved every bit of dis story.
Re: The Tenth Generation by ruffhandu: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
frank3.16:

Hi Frank. Sorry to hear that.Maybe you should send the deleted parts to their emails. I was surprised to find them deleted, I had read them.
You are a good writer (Tenth Gen was the first of your works I read, I called you to make my inputs). Don't ever let evil people discourage you. You intend dishing out any soon? I dey wait for you.
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
hardie14: As much as I hate stories wif missin pages, I can't buh let sleepin dogs lie. Buh am so sad I cudnt complete d story cos of d deleted post caused by all dis plagiarists. Frank pls is d publishin out?? Pls hw do I get it Waitin 4 a response. Thumbs up 2 u. I luved every bit of dis story.

sorry about that, the publsihed story will be out by the first quarter of nxt year. thanx... give me a call and lets see how things go after interaction
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
ruffhandu:

Hi Frank. Sorry to hear that.Maybe you should send the deleted parts to their emails. I was surprised to find them deleted, I had read them.
You are a good writer (Tenth Gen was the first of your works I read, I called you to make my inputs). Don't ever let evil people discourage you. You intend dishing out any soon? I dey wait for you.

have u read secrets of the gods? and the religion?
Re: The Tenth Generation by hardie14(f): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2013
frank3.16:

sorry about that, the publsihed story will be out by the first quarter of nxt year. thanx... give me a call and lets see how things go after interaction

pls ur number so I can call u. Fanks a bunch. Am so happy
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2013
hardie14: pls ur number so I can call u. Fanks a bunch. Am so happy

my number is at the beginning of this story
Re: The Tenth Generation by ruffhandu: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2013
frank3.16:

have u read secrets of the gods? and the religion?

After reading the tenth Generation, I stumbled over 'The secret of the gods' and followed you till you finished it. I then used the link you posted on the 1st page to read all others. Introduced a friend to your works, now she has finished all and got stuck on The Tenth Generation, she was the one who notified me first that some parts have been deleted.
I have read, The secret of the gods, The tenth generation, The Religion, The lost Key, Cyber lover. Am waiting for any new one.
Re: The Tenth Generation by emsheddy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
honestly my guy, i dey vex. If i fit catch that plagiarist abi na wetin i go call am, him go hear am for my hand. But i beg u with God name., find way update the missing parts for us nah. I fit slap person faint here if i no finish dis story wey make sense die oh. I pounced on this one after i finished secrets of the gods. And now am hurt that i cant finish it before gunning for The Religion. I kneel down hands up for here until u reply me, i no go stand up. Send us the remaining part ohhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: The Tenth Generation by hardie14(f): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Wow frank fanks a bunch. Am so grateful. D story is worth its onions.kudos
Re: The Tenth Generation by Scapashini3(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
What the Bleep is this?? Who deleted everything?
Re: The Tenth Generation by Fatalveli(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, most especially the fans of THEROCK555, I wanna use the medium to inform you all that ur amazing author will be interviewed @ 5pm tomorrow so dat we can all get to know him better.... Follow dis link if u have any questions for Therock555 @. https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/5#1952165.161. I'm pretty sure you all can't afford to miss this...
Re: The Tenth Generation by oghenekome51(f): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
frank pls do something about those deleted pages, i would love to complete the story, its very interesting, perhaps u culd send it to our emails pleeeeeaaaaaassssssseee.............i so love this story frank
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Tenth Generation by 1stUnique(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
its been a while frank.. how far on Reincarnation?
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2014
1stUnique:
its been a while frank.. how far on Reincarnation?

Ya, am through with reincarnation, waiting on my editor to do some finishing touches. I hope this month will not pass me by

1 Like

Re: The Tenth Generation by 1stUnique(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
frank317:

Ya, am through with reincarnation, waiting on my editor to do some finishing touches. I hope this month will not pass me by

pls I beg of u.. let me know immediately its available.. I much know d outcome of that war ooo
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
1stUnique:

pls I beg of u.. let me know immediately its available.. I much know d outcome of that war ooo

OK dearie
Re: The Tenth Generation by kreamy28(f): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hi frank317 pls can you kindly repost or send us the concluding part of the story,just came across it and its a nice one,pls reply......
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2015
Hi guys, u can get the ebook copy of this story by contact in me @ xtfranks005@gmail.com or 08027410988 or go to www.globalruns.com to read a protected copy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tenth Generation by Testerfuze(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
frank317:
Hi guys, u can get the ebook copy of this story by contact in me @ xtfranks005@gmail.com or 08027410988 or go to www.globalruns.com to read a protected copy
how do i read the protected copy when its telling me to enter a certain password....i've already sign-up still to no avail.,kindly help with this sir
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Testerfuze:

how do i read the protected copy when its telling me to enter a certain password....i've already sign-up still to no avail.,kindly help with this sir

Contact me. You can also go to mobilebookshelf.com download it
Re: The Tenth Generation by frank317: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Tenth Generation:

(1717)
Chika's greed leads him to the lairs of his village's most-feared god, Alaogbaga. His pledge to the god is simple enough: 'Protect me and make me rich, then take my life after fifteen years'. Fifteen years later, Chika doesn't want to die. To preserve his life, he makes another pact with the devil; the god, Alaogbaga, will be born to Chika's lineage in the tenth generation. A black bead is given to Chika by the chief priest, it must be passed from generation to generation until the child is born. It is the symbol of the covenant. Somehow, the knowledge of this covenant is left in the hand of a group of devoted men, called The Saviours, who have sworn to right the wrongs of Chika. They will stand to stop the evil the tenth generation will bring to the world. The bead must be destroyed only after the child is born but before it is given to him by his father.

Mark, the descendant of Chika, impregnates Juliet and refuses to claim responsibility. The young girl dies after labour when she gives birth to a strange child. The doctors and nurses refuse to have anything to do with that monster and he is taken to a motherless babies home. Mark does not know his child has been born. He lost the bead to one of his numerous girlfriends to the dismay of The Saviours who do not also know the great Alaogbaga has been born. The bead is lost, Alaogbaga is born and no one knows. The Saviours begin to doubt their course. Mark remarries and life goes on.

The reborn god, Alaogbaga (now named Roger), breaks free from the orphanage, killing the mistress and every other person that stands in his way. He has a very important mission; he must retrieve the black bead he has given Chika when he came to make a covenant. He needs the bead now, but the bead has been misplaced by Mark; and somehow, the bead got to the hand of an innocent young girl. Alaogbaga has been born as the tenth generation. This black bead he seeks will make him invincible, indestructible, powerful beyond description. His goal is to rule the world with his powers. The world will bow before Alaogbaga. Alaogbaga will do anything to possess the bead, but The Saviours will do everything they can to bring Roger to his knees.

grab your copy now! Available on okadabooks.com
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10075

Re: The Tenth Generation by demmymol: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Was so engrossed with this ur story only to discover some part have bin deleted.either ways more power yo your elbow, would have love to see the end of the story tho
Re: The Tenth Generation by Domgreat0212(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2018
frank, you are very good, one of the best writers on NL. Please i get this book as a pdf on my email ?? Greatmanuel993@gmail.com. Thanks so much man. Ndigbo, anyi bu highest joor!
Re: The Tenth Generation by dominique(f): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
Bump!

I stumbled upon this story on this story on okadabooks before I even knew it was written by a Nairalander and boy was I spellbound by it. The suspense was completely out of this world and I couldn't put it down till the very end. Too bad a lot of good people had to die in the story starting with the mild mannered Chima but that's how life is I guess. I noticed few errors sha (I can't help myself) but that took absolutely nothing away from the story. I'd totally read it again and more stories from Frank317 (who is sadly too busy arguing in the religion section than drop more spellbinding stories) on okadabooks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees / Hearts and Hints Magazines / Here Is How To Get Any Fictional Novel By Any Author At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.