Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,480 members, 7,770,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:41 AM

Qualities Your Partner Must Have - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Your Partner Must Have (19533 Views)

Are You Wondering If You Are Or Your Partner? (must Read) / 10 Qualities Your Future Wife Must Have / Would You Consider Your Future Partner Must Be A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2012
Am mostly always hungry, my woman must cook well,any other tin is counterfiet.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by seedord247(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Op why dey liee?..

your name na adaeze which means only girl and the qualities u need to loook for in a man is ego (money).. Afta that is egonekwu. grin

Dont let mazi okonkwo see this ya list ooo angry grin
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2012
k2039: She must be intelligent, beautiful and busty.

grin busty!

Hmmmm, by the time she drop one, you go see busty tire! grin

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by AZeD1(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2012
She must be Self assured, confident and intelligent.

She must not NAG
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2012
* Must be very intelligent
* Must love Business more than sex
* Must be bossy, egotistic and full of vane pride. (very important)
* Must not be religious (mystic highly preferred)
* Must not love English League matches
* Must love VideoGames and car racing

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by slimyem: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2012
As long as he isn't a terrible English speaker,doesn't have a small willy, short,ugly,broke-as$ed,jobless,irresponsible,dirty,smelly,dull, and/or extreme egoist,i can manage the rest.grin
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by enyice(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2012
illitrate: My partner must have big nyash
big boobs
big lips
curves
natural long hair
and fair. angry angry

BIG LIPS?!

What a choice!

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by seedord247(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2012
slimyem: As long as he isn't a terrible English speaker, short,ugly,broke-as$ed,jobless,irresponsible,dirty,smelly,dull, and/or extreme egoist,i can manage the rest.grin

No be you be this? grin

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by JamesLucia: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2012
1 inteligence 2 humility 3 God fearing 4 hardworking
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2012
My dream girl must be very intelligent and creative,as well as eloquent
very accommodating and caring,must also love God and be a committed christian
must have dreams of her own beyond marriage,that i can support her with
must also be very visionary,with excellent execution skills

PS:she shouldnt be too tall sha....im already 6ft plus
she shouldnt be a spoilt egotistic,materialistic brat
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Prodigee: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2012
Vikin:

grin busty!

Hmmmm, by the time she drop one, you go see busty tire! grin
lol
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Yvete(f): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2012
P4VS20: She should be cute, cute, very cute, her beauty should flow from the inside out. crazy for God, not religious. she should be intelligent not smart or cunny, ability to make her own decisions, supportive, have a good sense of humor (has got her own jokes and can make me laugh), generous, teachable, has a team spirit, core values, she should have a vision that makes me wanna support her n be there for her, not for temporary things but things that leave a legacy for her children and grandchildren, a long term thinker not short term. she should have her own goals, working class with a focus on her home.

can do without/overlook:
she wanting to have her way, she can have her way cos it would be for reasons i might not even understand.

"a happy wife is a happy home, an angry husband is long nights at the office, more overtime for the secretary - happy secretary"

I think you'll make a good husband to a great woman. Way to go! Nice one.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by gabbidonbah(m): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2012
gree-die:
he must be intelligent and eloquent
he should be an alpha nice male
tall ( preferably taller dan me)
preferably dark
i can do without stupendous riches but he should atleast be VERY comfortable
i can do without charming looks but he should atleast be pleasant to d eyes

others:
educated, witty, should not be hairy, religious,
i can absolutely do without a jonny bravo but if he isnt smart, hr wont ve my attention....
dats abt it...
when u're short, fat, ugly n very poor. Twwwwwwww
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by MacLovington(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2012
Dreams can come true sha.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Turbocharged: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2012
P4VS20: She should be cute, cute, very cute, her beauty should flow from the inside out. crazy for God, not religious. she should be intelligent not smart or cunny, ability to make her own decisions, supportive, have a good sense of humor (has got her own jokes and can make me laugh), generous, teachable, has a team spirit, core values, she should have a vision that makes me wanna support her n be there for her, not for temporary things but things that leave a legacy for her children and grandchildren, a long term thinker not short term. she should have her own goals, working class with a focus on her home.

body structure: average height with apple or onion booty. hmmmmm!

can do without/overlook:

complexion
eloquence
wealth
angry black woman syndrome
small bbs
she wanting to have her way, she can have her way cos it would be for reasons i might not even understand.

"a happy wife is a happy home, an angry husband is long nights at the office, more overtime for the secretary - happy secretary"

Guy you've made my day. Today I anoint you my brother-at-large in NL.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by LesbianBoy(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2012
My partner MUST be good in bed, because me I don't want a partner that would lie like a log of wood when we are nyashing! Also, my partner MUST be Endowed, because i hate 'FLAT' girls with a passion they irritate me *spits*
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by safarigirl(f): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2012
He must be Funny, Ambitious, Attractive (looks, height ie tall and nice bod)and Brilliant (FAAB). It's all I require

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2012
Make yourself adorable, be a solutions provider, solve peoples' problems. If you are a solutions provider, you will be cherished by all just like everyone on nairaland cherishes Seun Osewa for providing nairaland platform, believe me you won't be bordered with searching for your dream partner, instead u will be the one being searched while you make choices based on your desires.

So the best way to find your desired or dream partner is to make yourself adorable. Stop dreaming and start working towards bringing your dreams to reality. What solutions to global problems are you currently providing, should be your utmost concern daily! Nice topic thoughsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Justiyke4u: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2012
I was actually smiling not because it is funny no but because i have just one question to ask... HOW MANY OF THOSE QUALITIES U LISTED DO U HAVE?...Be the kind of person u want to be with...ask urself can u be with u if u r another person?if u want the best then make urself the best dats the truth...

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by maninmood(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: 1) 12inches
2) Stinking rich
3) Faithful
4) Does not buy his house property and other gadgets on credit
5) Does not rent
6) Drives nice cars
7) Pays my mortgage
8 ) Tall and anything else is fine (physique)
9) God-fearing
10) Does not nag
11) His parents should live very far away or they can be 6ft under I don't mind
12) Funny and sweet

Glutton, men with the quoted qualities are taken! Little wonder girls of today are falling cheap for material things even if they are 'gold-plated'! The above stated signify that you are lazy bum who would rather sit down and reap where she did not sow. First-class thief. Likes of you are traversing the city of Lagos looking for a man who would pay them 20k per night. I would put my 2 hands into your glory hole and there would still be space. Ar[i]s[/i]e

3 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Orpelin: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2012
...and do we really see all these afterall!!!
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by pink4: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2012
i wud lv him to be handsome, comfortable, religious, sporty, tall, clean, intelligent and educated, down to earth, homly, talented. so help me God
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by edoyad(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2012
1. Makes her own money, as in real money.
2. Nice round Ass, flat stomach and straight or slightly bow legs.
3. Ok Reputation: as in not renowned as the village ho/bicycle/slot., grin
4. Of course a functioning brain of not below average intelligence.

Anything after that is irrelevant. If you like be more wicked than Jezebel, be more useless domestically than Hillary Banks from fresh Pri ce, I will love you till the end of time
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Iaz93: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2012
Orpelin: ...and do we really see all these afterall!!!
...Nooooo!!!
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by vitality22(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Sharrap! Na so dem dey register una for pyscho ward for Luth, wetin concern u? Dats her list,Type urs and Gerrout. Hian! It hard? Hen? Mr critic! Msteeeeew...
Must you abuse him

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by edoyad(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2012
maninmood:

Glutton, men with the quoted qualities are taken! Little wonder girls of today are falling cheap for material things even if they are 'gold-plated'! The above stated signify that you are lazy bum who would rather sit down and reap where she did not sow. First-class thief. Likes of you are traversing the city of Lagos looking for a man who would pay them 20k per night. I would put my 2 hands into your glory hole and there would still be space. Ar[i]s[/i]e

No need for that, she's only stating what she wants. We are all entitled to our opinions aren't we? If she looks like Halle Berry or Jlo, many men would gladly provide her with even more than that.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by freecocoa(f): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2012
-he must be intelligent.
-He must not be a pompous person.
-He must have a big heart and be committed to charity.
-He must not be a talkative(I should talk more and he has to listen)
-He should be atleast taller than me.
-He should be easy on the eyes.
-He must be able to make me laugh.

Any other thing can be overlooked.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Chongaiman: 11:55am On Dec 24, 2012
Beauty, brains and billions.
For now, I will make do with the first 2 qualities.
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by pyyxxaro: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2012
SHE MUST NOT HAVE THE ATTRIBUTES OF TOTO DECAY or COSSY ORJIAKOR grin shocked tongue
Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2012
Justiyke4u: once on point later off point
Everyone dreams big. Sure! No matter how big we dream, the world doesn't care until it becomes a reality. So many people- extremely beautiful girls have dreamed and wished to marry tall, handsome, rich, loving, faithful guy, while so many handsome guys have dreamed having very pretty, gorgeous, loving, classy, faithful, elegant girl, yet none lived to have it, whereas some ugly, village-come-by guys never dreamed of having even a pretty girl, rather they concentrated on achieving their life aspirations of becoming financially free by solving world problems via; buying n selling, etc, and in d process they became adorable to all, and they got even beyond what they dreamed for in a girl.

Same goes to girls. Stephanie Okereke came from owerri, made herself adorable tru acting, she got her dream man without sitting at home talking n dreaming.

Make urself adorable n u won't need to dream to have anyone, instead people will dream to have u while u make choicesmiley

1 Like

Re: Qualities Your Partner Must Have by Iaz93: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2012
-Good looking (moderate bosoms and assssssssss)
-Intelligent
-Bold
-Religious
-Bloody romantic
-Caring, Loving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Relationship Dilemma / Are All The Girls On BADOO Runs Girls???? / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.